Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't hold Bitcoin for long time. - page 81. (Read 10734 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 4
July 14, 2018, 07:58:13 PM
As long as Bitcoin remains the base cryptocurrency of exchange for altcoins, it still holds sway as the prime crypto. While there may be few cryptos with potentials to do >×10 in the coming months or years, you can't be certain the project will exist in 5 or 10 years time. The best method in cryptocurrency now is short term to medium term holding. When you are in profit, cash out and buy back at dip. If you master this, you would be able to accumulate more tokens/coins without injecting new funds.
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
July 14, 2018, 04:56:16 PM
if everything were so simple, then we would already be millionaires. if you buy altcoyins and be not careful, then the balance will be in a year 0.3 btc
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 04:49:06 PM
I think that's just your thinking. We do not know what will happen to bitcoin and altcoins in the future. sometimes different people think this problem. I myself would definitely believe in bitcoin rather than bitcoin cash. Therefore I am sure with my investment in bitcoin.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
July 14, 2018, 04:46:22 PM
Well it aall depends on prices. For which you buy (already bought) it and for which you are planning to sale.

I bought BTC for 10k, and miss the opportunity to sell, so i hold it untill the price will grow again.
Activity: 406
July 14, 2018, 04:34:31 PM
I completely agree with you, it is better to keep coins than BTC itself. That's why I did it six months ago. It is a pity now the market is in a hard minus, and so would have been a very good profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 04:27:39 PM
converting to ustd is much better than converting bitcoin to bitcoin cash will be the foolish step we cant rely on any altcoin price expectations they are uncertain in this volatile market
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 04:22:35 PM
I would hold bitcoin. because we have repeatedly said that altcoins depend on bitcoin.
Activity: 630
https://www.cd3d.app
July 14, 2018, 04:20:44 PM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?
if you bought bitcoin 5 years ago and hold it until early this year of course you will get big profit, so is not hold long term profitable? just look at the price at the beginning of the launch is not the price of bitcoin already a lot has increased? even if we compare with the current price that is very down we can still earn a profit and maybe in the coming years the price will become more expensive
remember there are always surprises that sometimes do not make sense
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
July 14, 2018, 03:36:57 PM
While the results of a one-year price increase, bitcoin shows good performance. However, this will not always be so. Therefore, a simple long-term retention of the crypto-currency will not always bring the expected profit. The most effective is the periodic trade in coins and tokens, at least in the period of their highest rises and falls.
Activity: 532
July 14, 2018, 03:26:03 PM
I do not even think of keeping BitCoin very long term. Bitcoin's technology is primitive, unfortunately.
Activity: 280
S O A R
July 14, 2018, 03:24:25 PM
I do not like bitcoin, because altcoins give much more profit in a short time. But bitcoin has a great advantage - it is very reliable.
Activity: 187
July 14, 2018, 03:11:08 PM
That's the main reason why many people hodl alts instead of BTC, and if you act wisely, find a good alt which has a good team and is actively being developed, then enter at a good price and be patient, it usually works better than hodling.
Activity: 229
Merit: 2
∞ HYPNOXYS | A Backed Protocol To Decentrali
July 14, 2018, 02:46:52 PM
only buying top 20 altcoins if you dont want to holf your portpolio only in bitcoin, because if you buy new altcoins and the project fail you have nothing  to cash out when bitcoin price raising, my advice is if u want to buy altcoins better if you buying with your fiat currency
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
July 14, 2018, 02:43:01 PM
I have a few dozen coins in my portfolio, but still the basic balance is in bitcoin and ethereum, because they have real future in contrast to many altcoins
Activity: 249
Merit: 13
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 14, 2018, 02:40:24 PM
I think that some people have been holding bitcoin for years, and it has been a successful strategy to generate huge earnings. I think that in the future is not as clear.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 02:34:29 PM
I think the way you do is right. But sometimes altcoins do not always follow the bitcoin. I am less interested in investing in BCH. I am more interested in bitcoin. Because the potency of bitcoin is better than BCH I think. And also the popularity of the larger bitcoin. That's why I'm more interested in bitcoin than BCH. That's my opinion. And I will keep investing on bitcoin.
Activity: 387
July 14, 2018, 02:21:30 PM
I do not like long-term investments in the crypto market. It makes more sense to make money by buying and selling.
I make more money by buying and selling.
It is necessary to follow the market constantly.

But I do not agree with your opinion, I believe that it is worth investing in bitcoin for a long time. You can't be sure of the altcoin in which your money is. And bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies. He will be a leader at all times.
Activity: 333
Merit: 14
July 14, 2018, 02:13:29 PM
The ideal is to hold 50/50, part in altcoin and another one in Bitcoin. And not to forget that you may get profit not only by holding, but trading the Bitcoin to the USDT on the market. And trade Bitcoin with altcoins in pair. So you may get profit from different directions
Activity: 378
July 14, 2018, 02:12:43 PM
To me, bitcoin can always hold a long time. Because bitcoin is king, although the value may increase in the short term, in my opinion, it will grow strongly in the long run. Bitcoin is safe to hold, high liquidity. With altcoins, I think only short-term investment, since the value of altcoins is greatly affected by bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 381
Merit: 1
July 14, 2018, 02:11:25 PM
Hold is Bitcoin for long time, there is no much profit. You know why ?

Because if you only hold Bitcoin your balance will grow up only on USD rate. For example you hold 1 BTC . Current price 7500$. It's might 10k after some day. But you still have only 1 BTC.

Now think you have 1 btc and you convert it into BCH. Example for 1 BTC you get 10 BCH. Rate per bch is 0.1 BTC .

After some day if Bitcoin grow up, At the same time BCH also will grow up.
If bch rate grow 1.5 btc then you will have 1.5 BTC.

But before buy alt coin please select best coin to avoid dump.

So what you think. Hold alt coin or Bitcoin ?

Bitcoin is good to hold in the long run, but you must have the right strategy to determine when to sell, with the goal of making a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: