Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't hold your coin on exchange for long time. - page 4. (Read 1563 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Yepp, I agree. It is better to hold your coins in wallets or on hardware. OK, it has some gas fees to send them from one place to another, but still better than an exchange being hacked or crashes for some reason and you run after your money.
Keeping long-term coin on trading floors is quite risky if you are not a regular trader doing transactions, keeping coins on your hardware wallet is the safest way. Keeping a coin on your wallet is like having someone else keep your money and that is not safe.
Activity: 454
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
I do not hold my coins in an exchange for a long time. Simply because i am afraid that the exchange will be hacked and my coins will lost.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
sure its risky but binance is secure, and if anything happen they will compensate it
Activity: 170
I always hold my coins in my MEW wallet because there are lots of exchanges that have been hacked by hackers. Tokens are stolen will affect the price of the market and investors. so we should not hold our coins on an exchange

I choose the opposite direction. I choose the exchange floor to hold the long-term coin because some more active security settings. MEW was previously insecure with hacker attacks on google DNS. That always makes me nervous. And it's no coincidence that METAmask has a recent warning.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I always hold my coins in my MEW wallet because there are lots of exchanges that have been hacked by hackers. Tokens are stolen will affect the price of the market and investors. so we should not hold our coins on an exchange
Activity: 72
Yepp, I agree. It is better to hold your coins in wallets or on hardware. OK, it has some gas fees to send them from one place to another, but still better than an exchange being hacked or crashes for some reason and you run after your money.
Activity: 177
People told me to try, I’ll try too
Activity: 116
You know sometimes people can exchange between each other.
It calls p2p exchanger - there is no unified center - so it is imposible to stole
What are you talking about? Do you mean localbitcoin?
I can’t trust exchangers because sometimes I just don’t receive my money.  Rating, fine. But I want to be sure what I’m doing.
It’s a drawback of a rating system. 
I heard there is a secure one where only the payment system is unblocking your transaction.
Nice. What’s the platform?
Streamity. They have an exchanger and no there is no commissions for transactions.
Yeah! I’m going to. Thank you in advance for your help
Activity: 196
It calls p2p exchanger - there is no unified center - so it is imposible to stole
I can’t trust exchangers because sometimes I just don’t receive my money.  Rating, fine. But I want to be sure what I’m doing.
I heard there is a secure one where only the payment system is unblocking your transaction.
Streamity. They have an exchanger and no there is no commissions for transactions.
oh, really? I’ll try. Hope, it’s safe.

It is. due to smart-contracrs...I tried, no problems.
oh, really? I’ll try. Hope, it’s safe.
Activity: 41
I never do
If you wish to hold some coin then use exchange only for during exchange. Just exchange your coin and transfer on your personal wallet that you have controlled. Specially you can use hardware wallet.
Because many exchange hacked buy hacker. Many people loss their capital by hack.
So please don't hold your coin on exchange for long time.

You have a point because there are market's that cannot actually handle the growth of cryptocurrency and sometimes there are hacking issues as well due to their weak security so i prefer using ledger than.

Yeah that's one thing we can learn from the mtgox debacle a few years ago though i quite ended up well for the investors because btc's value grew a lot while they're waiting for their case. But it could've gone the other way so just to be sure have all your hodlsin your personal wallet.
You should not keep the assets you have in exchange because there is very high risk, one of them is your assets can be stolen there.
Pages:
Jump to: