Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't look at btc every five minutes - page 23. (Read 2408 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 124
February 22, 2018, 11:11:58 AM
Discipline in investment is important if you can't resist looking at the charts every 5 minutes. If you understand the movements in the chart, it can help you to know your entry point and when to take profit. The fluctuations and volatility like a roller coaster ride in btc price that you can access 24/7 is what makes it unique and thrilling investment vehicle.
Activity: 251
Merit: 0
February 22, 2018, 10:55:32 AM
this is if you look on the one hand,and if you look on the other hand, what can bitcoin devalue and you lose millions
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 10:48:35 AM
think this can be a very exciting activity, especially when the price of bitcoin is volatile. Then you try to feel like this roller coaster, go to heaven and go to hell, in a thought.

Yes, looking at bitcoin every now and then can drive us crazy. Bitcoin's nature and market cap is fluctuating. Its price keep going up and down. This is why we shouldn't watch bitcoin's fluctuation. We might have an instant heart attack because of its results.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
February 22, 2018, 10:38:06 AM
This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning
Dont just panic when it happens to drop down think of it that it is normal. And those  people who tried to update by a little time. It makes you more frusted and soon become disappointed .Be positive and keep calm when you do bitcoin it helps you alot when you never tried to panic.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
February 22, 2018, 10:34:43 AM
Yep its big mistake of many traders and cryptoinvestors its very bad for psychic , much you look at red more you panic you must be realy good trader for daily trading.
Activity: 252
February 22, 2018, 10:31:13 AM
a very controversial issue)) you can make a profit just on the decrease and increase, sell and buy,but you can keep it up to 15 thousand dollars for example
Activity: 137
February 22, 2018, 10:29:55 AM
Why not? Why not all of us do it? I think it's not the big problem, nothing wrong if we do it. Whoever that buy bitcoin and want to sell them with the best price always do that thing, every minutes stalk about the price of bitcoin. Worth it for me, because you can know how the price goes down or goes high.
Activity: 273
February 22, 2018, 10:27:48 AM
think this can be a very exciting activity, especially when the price of bitcoin is volatile. Then you try to feel like this roller coaster, go to heaven and go to hell, in a thought.

Somehow, but in my own perspective its not, cause the more that it is volatile the curremt holdings of a person may be affected, cause the target price keeps on pump but eventually dumping on a higher state. Yes thats true, dont make it habit to look for the price of Bitcoin probably make yourself updated will do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
February 22, 2018, 10:22:58 AM
If you have invested in any crypto in the market then I think you should not keep track of the value continuity because that will make you feel very anxious for your assets and bitcoin. the same. Do not look at the value of a continuous bitcoin because it fluctuates in minutes. Choose the market momentum to buy into potential crypto coins then keep it for a while and do not be too concerned about, it you should do.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
February 22, 2018, 10:14:06 AM
right, Bitcoin should be a very long-term investment, you need to hold for at least couple of years.
Activity: 274
February 22, 2018, 10:01:27 AM
Yeah youre right.the bitcoin price is so volatile which you don't need to track it every minute.The best thing to do just enjoy the moment  together with bitcoin and relaxed becuase bitcoin is a long time earning.
Activity: 154
February 22, 2018, 09:56:25 AM
yes many do they refresh coinmarketcap every 5 mins and get panic in reality it is nt advisable to check bitcoin for every 5mins
Merit: 6
February 22, 2018, 09:48:01 AM
Yes, I agree with you. Checking every five minutes makes you paranoid. It makes you nervous and messes with your mind. If it succeed, you tend to have the wrong decisions and may end up losing some or the worst, all your investment. It is preferably to do it once or twice a day.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
February 22, 2018, 09:43:25 AM
Honestly I am those one who always check the price value of btc every minute.But getting addicted on it is like panic when it goes down like everybody doing also.Cause I am very curious when it goes down and up and I want to know it immediately .
Activity: 136
February 22, 2018, 09:21:14 AM
This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning

Actually some times im doing that i always refresh my browser to see if it going up or going down. But sometimes i really dont care about the price of bitcoin. I care and confuse when i sell my token.
Merit: 130
February 22, 2018, 09:05:55 AM

it all depends on what kind of trader they are. active, semi-active, or long-term trader. because an active trader really needs to pay attention to the market movement every chance, because their strategy is to reap the benefits of market movement every day. Another case with long term traders who target the disbursement of assets at least 1 year ahead.
Activity: 231
February 22, 2018, 08:47:44 AM
I agree with you. Tracking bitcoin price every minute will cause panic selling especially when they notice that the price is decreasing which can cause destabilization to the market. This is mostly do by newbies who don't know how the price movements of bitcoin before. True holders may check the movement of price every day but still stay calm holding their bitcoin and stick to their plan which had made them benifited before. Tracking every minute would be more useful when you are in the altcoin market which is highly volatile.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
February 22, 2018, 04:31:42 AM
Yes, if you focus too much on short-term volatility, you'll miss a lot of bitcoin's big gains, so there's only one way to make money in the cryptocurrency market: long-term hold.
Activity: 546
February 22, 2018, 04:15:31 AM
I am very curious about bitcoin and this will make me happy when i check the bitcoin price every 5 minutes bitcoin popularity is increasing because many good news are coming in the market which influence the bitcoin in the positive sense and the bitcoin growth from yesterday is going well the time is near when bitcoin will be announced as the legal currency of the world.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
February 22, 2018, 04:02:10 AM

Yes at it will make us nervous, we should look through long-term perspective.
Pages:
Jump to: