Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't look at btc every five minutes - page 26. (Read 2408 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 11:36:53 AM
for bitcoin investment or trading is already required us to see or monitor the bitcoin price continues this fall or rise.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
February 20, 2018, 03:24:42 PM
For the first option you can stay relaxed and check the price only once a week or once a month because the price is not much changed at that time or may change even in one day but even though that happens the price will be maintained. Some of these days are the same as down or up. On the other hand, if you are a trader and you buy when the price is low and sell immediately that you are in a small profit then of course you should check the price not every 5 minutes but every 1 minute because it is very important and the price goes up or down every second or minute that passes. Cool
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
February 20, 2018, 03:12:21 PM
This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning
It isn't easy restricting yourself from looking at the screen every little interval checking for btc price if you are a swing trader or one who needs to sell off at a particular price level. However, this is not a good trading psychology.
Activity: 266
Merit: 151
First crypto index traded as a token!
February 20, 2018, 03:06:51 PM
You don't have to check the price of bitcoin every 5 minutes, especially when you plan to hodl for the long term. But checking every won't do no harm either. You don't have to stick your head in the sand.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
February 20, 2018, 03:01:26 PM
On, you're absolutely right, when I began to go much less frequently to the coin price tracking app, I became much calmer. Especially since I'm investing in the long term.
Activity: 823
Merit: 500
SquidCoin.cash
February 20, 2018, 02:52:13 PM
You are  saying very right . Its very bad thing to check at btc every five minutes or every hours . But now i can not stop myself from doing this . Sometimes in the middle of sleeping ,i awake and check btc price .  
Activity: 6
February 20, 2018, 02:47:35 PM
I check every 6 minutes, be patient people! lol
Activity: 728
February 20, 2018, 02:47:11 PM
When I first started my business with investing in bitcoin, this was one of the first tips that experienced traders gave me. And I advise everyone to stick to it, it makes you more calm.

I think this should be advised not only for beginners. Many experienced players are afraid to miss the peak moment due to the fact that they slept, ate, worked. It's a waste of time and money.
Activity: 728
February 20, 2018, 02:45:44 PM
If we sit and update the state of the exchange every second, we will spend the whole day in vain. If you want to get the maximum profit, it's easier to use bots that will track this automatically.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 02:39:13 PM
When I first started my business with investing in bitcoin, this was one of the first tips that experienced traders gave me. And I advise everyone to stick to it, it makes you more calm.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
homt.net
February 20, 2018, 10:28:01 AM
This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning

I agree with you. Specially for the users that using their mobile phone. It look like that their mobile phone already stick on their hand. It is normal if we want to know about the market situation. But it will make you more worry and stress if you check it every five minutes.
Activity: 196
February 20, 2018, 10:19:08 AM
I think anyone who has invested in bitcoin and expects its increase will often be matted on the stock exchange and wait for the rise. This is not panic. This interest is like excitement.
Activity: 162
February 20, 2018, 06:36:43 AM
I totally agree. I also do that before i checked btc from time to time. It only adds up to my worries and makes me stressed specially if the value goes down.
Activity: 224
February 19, 2018, 11:51:13 AM
Thank you for opening a very nice title: D
Yes friends, constant bitcoine look became ill.
A lot of my friends I work with have a phone in their hands. It's become addictive now. Be careful.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 11:50:40 AM
Yes it is a wise decision. We should not look at the cost of many altcoins. That will make us worry and easily lead to stress. Be really comfortable and trust in your altcoins.
That will make us feel more confident at the atlcoins that we invest. This is one of the experiences that investors have conveyed to me.

It is actually the right thing to do if you are dealing with investment to Bitcoin. In realty we do not need to have a time to take a look everytime we want to check k bitcon we should manage our analysis so we could know what decision we would take in the future for us to earn not just look and check without having the knowledge about the system of Bitcoin.
Activity: 247
February 19, 2018, 11:42:20 AM
Looking at bitcoin every five minutes it won't help it grow so why people do this? You need to be stable when you invest and to give it time
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
February 19, 2018, 11:41:15 AM

Well I did nor know if it takes five minutes but several times everyday.  I always got excited to look on the price of bitcoin every now and then.  But honestly, I feel down everytime I see that bitcoin prixe os going down.  I am very happy everytime seeing bitcoin price going up.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 19, 2018, 11:38:57 AM
This is what I like in this forum since there are a lot of unexpected that could happen to us and our decisions are the keys to a certain destination. Being paranoid about your money is what inexperienced persons do. One must learn to be patient but tactical in order to execute decisions that are perfect in timing. The efficiency of your profit doesn't depend on what you will do later on but it will depend on what you do now.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
February 19, 2018, 11:34:59 AM
We should really not look at bitcoin every five minutes because it will only make us greedy and also worry for the price and it will make us think every 5 minutes about the possible move of bitcoin if it will go up or not. It is a really bad thing to practice because for me, it is best to check the chart of bitcoin at the maximum of 3 times per week.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 11:34:45 AM
Yes this is true and most commonly a habit of newbies as well. I check my bitcoin at least 5 times a day and check how much it had rise or fall from the moment I wake up until the last minute I go to bed, just to make an assurance or at least an idea of how much bitcoin will be the next day I wake up. Anyways, those newbies would grow tired of checking them every 3-5 minutes when months will pass.
Pages:
Jump to: