Pages:
Author

Topic: DONT MARRY YOUR ALTCOIN BAGS - page 2. (Read 2277 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 1
November 22, 2020, 04:30:26 AM
That's right word. Always take profit, cut your losses and move on. There is always another opportunity.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
November 22, 2020, 12:42:05 AM
Nearly most of clients zeroed in on putting away new altcoins and simply use bitcoin to make a money out. Truly, I was one of them when I partook in abundance crusades and have an extraordinary portofolio of alts however didn't think for a second that it's an air pocket. As it very well may be seen from the 2017-present pattern, alts fail to meet expectations contrasted with BTC while having a lot higher danger.
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
November 21, 2020, 02:28:40 PM
Nearly most of clients zeroed in on putting away new altcoins and simply use bitcoin to make a money out. Truly, I was one of them when I took an interest in abundance crusades and have an incredible arrangement of alts however didn't think for a second that it's an air pocket.
Activity: 602
Merit: 729
November 21, 2020, 02:04:38 PM
although I expect btc to be pulling back soon and alt coins to go nuts and whales to mark up their prices. Then people will get greedy and hold them while btc goes crazy again in a few weeks
Activity: 882
Merit: 17
November 21, 2020, 01:11:29 PM
 Grin Grin Grin
YOU Sound funny and you must be a funny guy. your friends must be happy to have you around. i am certain that every trader and investor in the crypto space have this experince most time and there is no way we can deny it. No matter what altcoin you hold, you have to sell out because there are other new coins that will supersede whatever you are holding. BTC remains the number one to hold.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
November 21, 2020, 01:00:45 PM
altcoins are great for flipping for more btc but dont every marry a coin. When btc goes on a run past all time highs you dont want to be bagholding ALTS. You will watch them get crushed. I personally was bagholding alts from 4k-20K and they got demolished I even had friends saying man you must be doing well with those bitcoins you have Cheesy In the end alts went nuts and I did well but If I would have waited till BTC topped out I would have made more. So moral of the story there is dont marry a coin/project they and watch your btc shrink get in and get out after you make decent profits. Sure sometimes you can buy an alt an maybe 10x-100x on it bagholding, but there is 1000s of coins out there that wont make those type of gains. Anyway do whats best for you but dont be that guy married to a bag watching btc head to 50-100k or whatever the top might be

indeed, just sell it when hit a good price
for me, the point why i collecting altcoins is because i want to increase my bitcoin amount, and by holding the right altcoins i can collect more bitcoin buddy
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
November 21, 2020, 12:36:43 PM
No falling in love with altcoins anymore for me!. Before, I was constantly holding all sorts of junk and yes I sometimes got more profit, but in most cases I lost money. Now I flip ICO's, that is, I sell half immediately after the opening of sales, and sell the rest as soon as possible. And I try to keep only top alts, and of course bitcoin. Since then, I sleep better, which is what I wish for you!
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
November 21, 2020, 02:06:47 AM
New altcoins are unpredictable, they can be successful today and stop working in a year time this is why I prefer taking profit, it's good to hold coins too but not all coins will have a good future even if it looks like their future is brighter, do not be greedy, take profits and find another project to make profit from
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
November 21, 2020, 01:59:35 AM
I remember of a friend who gave up his studies and went all-in on AMP coin (Synereo - if you remember the project). By saying all-in, I don't mean that he invested any money on it but all his time. He worked as a programmer for them and used to earn $300 worth of AMP each month. He did this for at least 3 years, the project did well and he almost became a double millionaire when the spike occurred in markets during 2017 when BTC was $14k and reached $20k. But he kept the coins as it is, didn't sell them when I even advised him to do so and later when the crash happened, the project itself came to an end putting all his work and savings under the grave. So, you need to know when to sell as that's too an important part of trading.
Sad, that was a hard earn money if he only knows when to sell or just convert it to bitcoin and all will do good even if one can't get to the bull run or the ATH because there will be always a good time for bullish bitcoin and it may happen again in a short time or not depending on the market. However, All I know now that market is good and advise to all who hold altcoin is to sell it so it can be a good asset if converted correctly may it be fiat or bitcoin.
Activity: 809
Merit: 100
November 21, 2020, 01:30:54 AM
for now, bitcoin prices tend to move upward, but alt also has potential if you choose altcoins that do have potential, for example Ethereum and BNB and Link
Activity: 602
Merit: 729
November 21, 2020, 12:43:57 AM
hopefully, people listened to this message 
Activity: 238
Merit: 17
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
August 21, 2020, 05:30:21 AM
The reason why we invest in coins is to make profits and probably let them go in the end or give up on them, you don't have to hold them for long time, just make profits and let go, this is my own strategy though since I've learned the hard way, got burned too many times
Activity: 1204
Merit: 502
August 21, 2020, 05:12:40 AM
But selling altcoins now will be the worst thing that you can do. 90% of altcoins are still in 90% loss, especially when you compare it with BTC price. Do not sell your altcoins at the bottom please, you can regret it in the next altcoin season.  Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
August 21, 2020, 05:03:33 AM
I cannot agree more with the OP here. When the time is right make sure to book your profit and atleast take out the investment amount back . Same goes for booking losses as well.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
August 21, 2020, 04:49:17 AM
It's very difficult to buy so many altcoins expecting the price to go down in 2/3 years. I myself have several altcoins/tokens that I got from the 2017/2018 bounty, but only a few have great value. The rest I leave until the value goes up because I will not sell my altcoins/tokens cheaply.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
August 21, 2020, 04:26:15 AM
New traders or holders need to understand this rule. Do not be too greedy and not too stubborn, please be alert to handle when the market goes against our thinking.
When making financial investments with a passive mind, I guarantee you will lose more than win. In order to do that, we need to learn a lot about the fundamental laws of the financial world and the experiences of their predecessors.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 21, 2020, 04:17:16 AM
I am marry her since 2017 and i regret it so much, i get her from bounties and investment, wait for the right time to sell it and never happened until now,  maybe this 2020 will be the good time to sell all of them  Roll Eyes
Any thought friends ?
About selling altcoins and holding them is very simple, everyone will of course sell all Altcoins when the price is good, because at this time there are still many Altcoins that do not have a market at all, so indirectly someone has to hold them in order to wait for listing on the market.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
August 21, 2020, 03:56:45 AM
I personally wouldn't do that either, I mean investing in cryptoqurrency doesn't guarantee the safety of your money. We are at risk, especially if we misplace money on a bad project. for example in the market crypo has created thousands of coins most of which are ash coins. in this case, be more careful and not wrong to invest your money in crypto.
but who says its safe ? its not like banks that can secure your money but you invest on here because you want to earn in a risky way . if there are people that blindly go here for money well thats a bad example  . thousand of coins lying , its obvious that we dont pick them all but we dont also want to pick the wrong one  . in order to avoid errors its okay to marry atleast one or two coin that are trully exeptional . marrying means we should be faithful to them
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 21, 2020, 03:51:07 AM
The heart of this story is greed which leads to regret. In the past, I have bought an altcoin from one of the ICO projects, actually it has given me a profit if I sell it right away, but greed haunts me, keeps it for a few months and hopes it will rise even higher, but the reality is not as beautiful as I am imagine, he was destroyed and became worthless, no longer listed on any exchange. bitcoin is a good ending once we have benefited from altcoins.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
August 21, 2020, 03:36:08 AM
I personally wouldn't do that either, I mean investing in cryptoqurrency doesn't guarantee the safety of your money. We are at risk, especially if we misplace money on a bad project. for example in the market crypo has created thousands of coins most of which are ash coins. in this case, be more careful and not wrong to invest your money in crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: