Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't miss this opportunity to buy and hold BNB - page 10. (Read 1519 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Futiracoin.com
as we know that Binance has two projects, that is exchange and smart contract, then the total supply of BNB is around 160m and will burn every quarter, so the total supply of BNB will be less every quarter and with the current price of BNB ($410), then I think the price of BNB is still very low, because with a small total supply of BNB and BNB is one of the most popular projects (top 5 on coinmarketcap), then I think the price of BNB can still increase very high and reach at least $1500 (I think it's a decent price for BNB), therefore now is still the right time to invest in BNB and hold it for the long term, because at this time you can still buy BNB at a low price.

BNB is worth buying, because the movement of BNB in the market is quite good, currently the position of BNB can still be reached if you make a purchase and this is an opportunity for everyone to buy it, in the future the price of BNB may go up $1500 or more than that, so when the price has gone up, the opportunity to buy is quite small, and BNB is a coin that is in the top 10 on coinmarketcap, that means the opportunity to go up is quite open in the future.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
I have some BNB coins in my wallet, when there was a decline yesterday, I also thought this was just the beginning as a measure to increase the price, not because I am a BNB coin fanatic but judging from the market response to date, trust in BNB is still very large , and my guess has been proven, BNb is slowly rising again and that has made me a lot of profit.
And now the price of BNB has decreased again from the price increase that occurred in the past few days, although the percentage is not so large, which clearly has not stayed at high prices for a long time.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
BNB has been used commonly for smart contract and if more projects are using this smart contract so the price would thoroughly increasing like what it does in ETH when ERC 20 was a hype back then.
If there is nothing happened in the future like price crashes or something. You can just invest on BNB and you can earn from whatever method you want ranging from staking to trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
The price of BNB currency has come down a lot those who had invested and kept it at that time have got a lot of profit. But now it is a good time to buy BNB currency the price will go up further this is because many users hold their BNB in ​​anticipation of price increases you can safely save your BNB to your binance account or to our crypto wallet app trust wallet. The reason for the fall in prices is that the currencies will rise again and the market will recover BNB has become its own token of the original binance chain blockchain and has become a worldwide valuable cryptocurrency in terms of market cap.

I have some BNB coins in my wallet, when there was a decline yesterday, I also thought this was just the beginning as a measure to increase the price, not because I am a BNB coin fanatic but judging from the market response to date, trust in BNB is still very large , and my guess has been proven, BNb is slowly rising again and that has made me a lot of profit.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
What makes the price of BNB go up is not only the token burning every quarter, but every quarter Binance holds a Launchpad for a new project, and requires participants to hold BNB and this can make the BNB price go up 5-10% in an instant.
That is true and clear because the Launchpad program from BNB is a special program to attract everyone to BNB at any time so that BNB will not easily fall for a long time or in a large percentage, although the increase will not be too big.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 103
BNB surely is a good choice as it has a good backup from the largest centralized exchange and has proved itself a capable utility token in Binance smart chain. BNB had been above 650 and it would be no surprise if it goes to 1500 if the market remains bullish or even constant as it's rise has been better in comparison to other coins. Increasing transaction price is an issue but it's still about $1 and the transactions are quick at that fee compared to Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
I am still trying to buy more BNB, although I can not buy a 1 BNB directly but in a small amount. Besides buying more BNB, I am also trying to stake some BNB in my Binance because that can give an additional amount, although I need to wait for some time to earn some amount. BNB will have a big chance to increase more than the price now and that will be like ETH and maybe the BNB price can be like ETH in the future. At this moment, while the price did not increase so high after the downtrend yesterday, we can buy more BNB and hold it to expect to make more profit in the next altcoin season.
It is a horrible feeling to know that you could make so much more money if you had just a bit more capital, but you are watching as the profits go beyond you and you just miss them. FOMO is a real thing and I really do believe that there is a good chance we could end up with nothing but profits that we could afford to make.

I know that BNB is a great way to make a profit, I also can see that there are many ways that I can stake it and make more BNB profit from the DeFi world in BSC as well, so I could basically double down on my profit with BNB, however I have only limited funds so I am going to make a limited amount of profit for sure. In any case, I agree that BNB is definitely a good way to make a profit right now, nobody should miss it, a long term but a great way to make a profit.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 555
as we know that Binance has two projects, that is exchange and smart contract, then the total supply of BNB is around 160m and will burn every quarter, so the total supply of BNB will be less every quarter and with the current price of BNB ($410), then I think the price of BNB is still very low, because with a small total supply of BNB and BNB is one of the most popular projects (top 5 on coinmarketcap), then I think the price of BNB can still increase very high and reach at least $1500 (I think it's a decent price for BNB), therefore now is still the right time to invest in BNB and hold it for the long term, because at this time you can still buy BNB at a low price.
What makes the price of BNB go up is not only the token burning every quarter, but every quarter Binance holds a Launchpad for a new project, and requires participants to hold BNB and this can make the BNB price go up 5-10% in an instant.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have seen in the market the BNB Price has increased, many of them have invested and kept it when the price is down, they made a lot of profit. But now is also a good time to buy BNB, the price will rise even further as many users hold their BNB in anticipation of the price increase, BNB has become its own token of the original blockchain chain and has become a valuable digital currency worldwide in terms of capitalization market.
Many believe that BNB for the long term will be a very good investment. but not everyone thinks about holding assets for a very long time. even I guess in BNB trading in the market is also profitable.
The BNB market is very interesting, of course for those who are pro traders it will be easy to analyze the direction of the trade. and taking profit every day is very possible.
I prefer trading to long-term investment
Activity: 411
Merit: 10
I have seen in the market the BNB Price has increased, many of them have invested and kept it when the price is down, they made a lot of profit. But now is also a good time to buy BNB, the price will rise even further as many users hold their BNB in anticipation of the price increase, BNB has become its own token of the original blockchain chain and has become a valuable digital currency worldwide in terms of capitalization market.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
At the moment, I assume that the BNB coin is very promising and could double its income in the future. And for this I decided for myself to collect a BNB coin while it is still possible. And you can also invest in BNB coin for the future. Thus, by all accounts, investing in BNB is a very promising investment.

If you invest, you can't just rely on BNB alone, this will make you miss the best opportunities on other coins, it's true that investing in BNB is still in a stable stage for now, but we don't know how BNB will develop in the coming year, that's why you need to invest in other coins too, without relying on just one coin, investment requires balance, if one coin is not able to provide good returns then we have a chance on other coins.

Many Altcoins are available on coinmarketcap, not only BNB, why don't we use other coins, if we have the opportunity to invest, BNB is good for now and maybe for the next 2 years will also be stable, but isn't investing the best way to take opportunities, in order for us to get big profits in the future, we need to look at other coins that have the same movement as BNB and this coin is available on coinmarketcap.
Let's see another opportunity?
Activity: 472
Merit: 56
At the moment, I assume that the BNB coin is very promising and could double its income in the future. And for this I decided for myself to collect a BNB coin while it is still possible. And you can also invest in BNB coin for the future. Thus, by all accounts, investing in BNB is a very promising investment.

If you invest, you can't just rely on BNB alone, this will make you miss the best opportunities on other coins, it's true that investing in BNB is still in a stable stage for now, but we don't know how BNB will develop in the coming year, that's why you need to invest in other coins too, without relying on just one coin, investment requires balance, if one coin is not able to provide good returns then we have a chance on other coins.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

Why do you think BNB is a promising coin? You did not provide any facts or explanation. As well it is hard to believe that its price can double.

Lets me explain why I have such feeling. First, because BNB was meant to be a solution for expensive Ethereum transaction. BSC is almost a copy-paste of Ethereum blockchain. It helped in the beginning, but this can not push the price up forever. In fact BSC transaction fees also start to rise. Second - as Binance nearly force people to pass KYC, users outflow is inevitable. Third - holding BNB no longer give huge bonuses as previously. Previously users get decent rewards from launchpools, trading competitions and etc. Now you freeze thousands dollars worth BNB to get several dollars of reward.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
Crypto market is unpredictable.  We think one thing is different in reality. All coins up down related to bitcoin. While Bitcoin costs $65k, BNB costs $680. According to your prediction, when BNB is $1500, the price of Bitcoin will be much higher. So why don't we invest in Bitcoin?
For investment, usually some people put it on several coins and that is also included in Bitcoin, because if they only put it in one basket like Bitcoin, they will also cry when Bitcoin is corrected even though others will follow suit.
Putting all your eggs in one basket is never been encouraged because this is never been ideal situation for anyone but before doing any investment we need to have all knowledge about relative project and product is also very important. Right now, we have some good trend about BNB which is not bad because many peoples regretting why they sold this very early now price is very good, and so I am also feeling very good about this as it's backed by one of the biggest crypto exchange which is big advantage for this coin and I personally prefer this for long term investment.

Anyone can check all updates and information about this project and can invest because surely it's going to be risen in near future like Ethereum which is also now going in some good positive way.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190
I hold some BNB coins on the Binance Smart Chain. I am rather satisfied with the BSC transaction fees versus the ETH transaction fees, which is why I trade BEP20 tokens on the PancakeSwap decentralized exchange quite often, multiplying my assets.

But the only growth factor for BNB is the next event when the Binance exchange burns a decent amount of coins. Moreover, BSC has now a promising competitor. I am referring to the Matic network which was recently re-branded as Polygon and began to compete furiously with BSC in the DeFi space. I heard that the Polygon team even wants to implement EIP-1559 on their network.

Trading on Polygon's QuickSwap decentralized exchange is even cheaper than PancakeSwap, so I guess people will be using both of these fast blockchains. As a result, Polygon is likely to bite off a large piece of the cryptocurrency market that was previously targeted at Binance Smart Chain.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 109
1xBit.. recovered their reputation
binance coin is one of the crypto assets that cannot be separated from my attention
even every month I try to set aside a little money to buy BNB

I'm also very sure that the price of BNB will one day cross $1000 because the development is quite good, and also the "burn token" is consistent
besides bitcoin.. bnb is a crypto asset that must be bought
Activity: 2716
Merit: 588
A strong currency like BNB It is necessary for any investor who wants to achieve income in the long term to invest in it, as it is a modern currency that was launched 4 years ago, and it is a currency that seeks to develop,  as it has proven its huge ability to compete between the most famous and oldest currencies, so it is expected that after several years it will double Its price, as mentioned the OP, may its price reach $1500 and more than that, there is no impossible with this currency.

Though BNB is really promising coin to hold long-term, still the holder should keep an eye regarding their updates and developments.
This will give you insights on where they are heading and if there are indeed innovations with their services.
I am a user of Binance platform also, and I feel secure using their services like their P2P trading.
But if the saying that nothing lasts forever is true, then, we should always keep in our minds that we should always be updated on what's happening around them.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
A strong currency like BNB It is necessary for any investor who wants to achieve income in the long term to invest in it, as it is a modern currency that was launched 4 years ago, and it is a currency that seeks to develop,  as it has proven its huge ability to compete between the most famous and oldest currencies, so it is expected that after several years it will double Its price, as mentioned the OP, may its price reach $1500 and more than that, there is no impossible with this currency.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
BNB has been one of those cryptocurrency projects that interest me a lot. It’s been a long time that I started investing in it, and I have plans to invest in it for a long term, Because I feel is going to be profitable if I should go long term. Since I invested in it, I have had no plans to sell my own because I don’t think there is any need for me to do that now, and since I’m not in the need of the money that I have invested there.

It’s the same thing with other crypto currencies that I have invested in; most of them I don’t sell them, I just leave them in my wallet and they keep on increasing in value. And whenever I invest in a coin, I’m steady doing research on that coin to know whether it’s still worth it or not, and as long as I continue to see a potential in that coin I will continue to Hodl it and only sell those that I think are not worth holding anymore.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
Crypto market is unpredictable.  We think one thing is different in reality. All coins up down related to bitcoin. While Bitcoin costs $65k, BNB costs $680. According to your prediction, when BNB is $1500, the price of Bitcoin will be much higher. So why don't we invest in Bitcoin?
For investment, usually some people put it on several coins and that is also included in Bitcoin, because if they only put it in one basket like Bitcoin, they will also cry when Bitcoin is corrected even though others will follow suit.
OP does not literally mean that we should only invest in BNB, of course bitcoin will always be a priority but isn't it more profitable if we diversify our investments into the most potential coins today? And since BNB has high potentials to be worth something more in the future, then we should not miss the current opportunity to buy it when its still not expensive yet. And definitely hold it for long like we always did with bitcoin and ethereum. So that if altcoins season will be here again when we least expect it, then by that time we are already in huge profits with BNB.
Pages:
Jump to: