Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't panic! - page 3. (Read 2199 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 01:20:53 AM
yes, look at the market now. It is increasing again. Let's buy altcoins now and wait for the big profit in the future. cryptocurrency can not die
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 01:15:59 AM
For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

Word Mate  Smiley
Activity: 59
February 08, 2018, 01:14:32 AM
We had previously recommended buying Bitcoin in the range of $5,500 to $5,800 on panic selling.It came close to our buy level, but did not reach there. It bottomed out on February 6 at $6,075.04.We believe that the cryptocurrency will turn down from one of the above-mentioned levels.If the retest of the lows is successful,we may add long positions for the long-term.
If the lows break,we’ll have to wait for a few more days.So just keep calm and patient because we can get all back at the right time.
Dont be panic guys!

Activity: 146
February 08, 2018, 01:03:26 AM
The reason of this down of bitcoin and all other coins are due to taxation since they are debating about the bitcoin to have tax. It is also normal for the graph, you can show more of the history. We dont need to panic about the price because its only normal in the world of crypto,.
Activity: 286
February 08, 2018, 12:55:04 AM
For anyone who is panicking at the market-wide price drops, please don't! There is no reason to panic. Look long-term, don't look at price charts over the last week or month, look at them over the last year and see the pattern of rises followed by pullbacks... but the course is always upwards.

If you're new and bought in during December and now see huge losses... the worst thing you can do is sell now. Prices will increase in the long term. The current dip is just a correction to the wild excesses of last month. Don't panic!
If the prices you can see now are lower than the prices that you bought in at, then the best thing you can do is buy more. Why? This will lower your average entry price.
If you bought bitcoin at $16000 and see it now at $8000, the course of action is clear: buy the same amount at $8000, and your average entry point is no longer $16000, it's (16000+8000)/2=$12000.

Don't sell, buy!

Yes I have seen the history of bitcoin prices, indeed the price cycle that goes down often occurs in the previous year. I agree with you that now is not the time to panic and sell the coins we have. Currently, my assets have fallen by about 50% and I still hold them firmly, because I'm sure the next few months crypto prices will recover.
With this kind of challenge that we are facing right now, we become more proactive learners and risk aversion.  Just be patience, keep calm and carry on! 
SoW
Activity: 1
February 08, 2018, 12:08:21 AM
I agree with you. We, crypto investors, or maybe finacial investor, must long-term looking. Down and up is nature of all markets. So, I always wonder why people worry?... I don't worry at all! Lost is lost. Win is win. Worry not change the result!
Activity: 351
February 08, 2018, 12:03:16 AM

Don't sell, buy!

yes I agree there isn't reason to panic. looking far ahead for bigger opportunities
the fall of some time ago coins actually opens the opportunity to invest more.
yeah! we can buy it cheaper and sell it when the price of pump again
this is proven now some coins are already green
those who buy when the price is red. boom !, now see the effect
it is so fantastic for those who are patient

Wow! the addition at $8000 again means your have lowered average entry point  at 25% from (16000-12000 = 4000);
4000/16000*100=25%

i like it !
Activity: 658
Merit: 126
February 07, 2018, 11:34:32 PM
In my opinion,  there's no need to panic. I can see the potetials of the bitcoin at end of the year. I believe that the word "panic" will lead you to regret. All investors knows that. I also agree to the technique that he said. It will be helpful to lessen the risk of loss and gain some profit. Lastly, being investment requires a long long patient remember!  😊
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
https://www.empirehotels.io/
February 07, 2018, 11:30:51 PM
well i agree.
we do not need to panic all that is expert and long in the world of crypto would have been a regular thing like this when all the market down the price.
Activity: 132
February 07, 2018, 11:11:05 PM
yes that is a word of advice do not be panick because of falling down of bitcoin,,,very soon we will all have a testimony when it rise back in market,,for those who can be little patience
Activity: 360
February 07, 2018, 11:06:42 PM
I totally agreed to you because panicking is not helping us to make the bitcoin be better again. I think the best idea is just to hold and be patience until the bitcoin or altcoins comeback again. Just invest wisely in the world of cryptocurrency. All of can't afford to lose some investment but we need to be patience at all time when it comes to investing. I think the best idea is to buy more bitcoin or altcoins when the bitcoin or altcoins are in low price. This the best time to buy more of this because you will have a great value if you buy more of them.
Activity: 325
Merit: 11
February 07, 2018, 10:59:51 PM
I agree with the 'don't panic' part. But, buying in more is a lot easier said than done. It might need a lot of courage. Sad
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 07, 2018, 10:59:49 PM
It might be too late to sell but it's not too late to start accumulating right here, great time to also start averaging down here if you're still holding.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
February 07, 2018, 10:37:19 PM
Be smart and never invest what you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 266
February 07, 2018, 10:33:25 PM

Don't sell, buy!

Yes I have seen the history of bitcoin prices, indeed the price cycle that goes down often occurs in the previous year. I agree with you that now is not the time to panic and sell the coins we have. Currently, my assets have fallen by about 50% and I still hold them firmly, because I'm sure the next few months crypto prices will recover.
Activity: 756
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
February 07, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

Don't sell, buy!

i also with your side. i always used to buy at lower prices. that called a strategy.this big dip not last forever. this market will recover to reasonable prices, keep hodl guys
Activity: 532
February 07, 2018, 10:12:35 PM
Good info and can be an idea that can be used as a principle in the world of cryptocurrency. I am also confident with the cryptocurrency conditions that will go ahead
Activity: 224
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
February 07, 2018, 10:06:19 PM
While there's a FUD going on and this yearly drop is happening, you can assume that the prices of the coins will reach even higher that they have been before the wide price drop happened.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
February 07, 2018, 10:00:41 PM
This is a great advice. Actually, this is a very basic stuff here in crypto. There are so many very important rules here if we want to gain instead of lose. One of which is that do not sell with a loss. Selling with a loss will only cement your loss and you will never be able to take back what you have lost. They are gone for good. Whereas, if you hodl when your coins are losing, that means when the price of your coins will bounce back you will start to earn profit. The sellers will badly miss that.
Activity: 154
Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live
February 07, 2018, 09:57:04 PM
Definitely. But I further suggest cost averaging. Buy in chunks rather than in bulk. You don't know it the current price have hit rock bottom. Chunk your investments into 6 parts and buy every two weeks or any good interval. Say you buy now one part at 8K, then next week the price dropped at 6 k, then you buy another part and so on. By this you further take advantage of lowering your average by riding through the dips and rise of the volatile cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: