Pages:
Author

Topic: Don’t panic! - page 2. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 01:11:48 AM
I think we have no motivation to freeze . A year ago in an equivalent day (11.06.2017) bitcoin cost was 2900 usd . Presently it worth 6700 , which is +230 % . Obviously , mining trouble is considerably higher now and this is the motivation behind why we won't see 2900 cost again . I don't think such a low cost will keep going for quite a while and we will see a critical pump by this pre winter period , so remain quiet and sit tight for benefits .
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
September 29, 2018, 02:20:00 AM
It is easy for some people to say dont panic. But I guess this will really help the cryotoworld to recover fast. Because of some downfall of value some panic sell and it really affects the price and market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 02:17:33 AM
Hello. I want to say that if you expect to make a profit from investing in cryptocurrency, you need to stop panicking and not make rash decisions.
Activity: 644
September 29, 2018, 02:12:28 AM
I completely agree with you, there is no point in panicking, it will only exacerbate the situation. If you are afraid, then you have already made a mistake. It is not worth investing money that you feel sorry for losing.
Activity: 41
Merit: 5
September 28, 2018, 12:33:13 PM
Personally, I do not panic. Very even calm. I rejoice in my little fortunes. I sell a little inexpensive altcoins. I do not invest much, but I always have good projects on the monitor. So far, just studying.
Activity: 406
September 25, 2018, 07:59:40 PM
everyone has different thoughts and they also have their own ways to be able to keep their funds secure. Cutlose might have a bad impact but if the hold will take a long time to reach the best price again
When i see the market continue to dump,  i feel very dissapointed because i have some crypto but i am not panicking, even i am losing my money, i will continue to hold and i will always trust and hope that the market can be green soon.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
September 25, 2018, 07:50:23 PM
Yes, I should not panic at this. Although prices are still not stable yet in Futures prices will increase, so let's hope the best thing for crypto in the future and we can do it by keeping until the price increases again. This fear only makes us lose more. Please keep them until the price increases

panic must be felt by all of us, it's just that we have to control the feeling of panic so that we do not make a mistake in making decisions,
when too panic will actually make us lose profits, now it's better to hold a coin and be patient until the price goes up
Activity: 112
September 25, 2018, 06:59:53 PM
Panicking won't help us grow as traders so we must learn how to handle and take control of our emotions. It is important that we know how to deal with the changes that we might face here in trading so we must know when to sell and when to hold.
Activity: 372
September 23, 2018, 04:14:29 AM
The market for crypto money has increased by many times. Now the market is looking for balance to start moving in any direction, which is normal. Perhaps the market will grow, but there are many opportunities for the market to continue to fall.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500
September 23, 2018, 04:13:44 AM
On this he and the market, to move between growth and a fall from this, and there is profit, playing at exchange rates and panic is not worth it

I dont know why people panic when crypto coins price fall down, its normal to fall down. If you dont want just invest right on time, invest if the price of coins is at the bottom, hodl and wait to rise. Just be patient.
People like to act nervous with their investments because they might've put everything they had in the trade.
Activity: 518
September 23, 2018, 04:12:52 AM
It was obvious that bitcoin was not rising to many speculated price from the beginning of this year. Bitcoin is functioning the way it suppose to and the price speculation does not define the importance of bitcoin protocol and it's future value!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:03:17 AM
Will it crash or will it hodl up. What do yall think?  Huh
Umm. Not sure.

She will stand pertly at the sink in high heels, naked, winking at you over her shoulder whilst washing up, and gently raising a leg to reveal a small patch of ..

something like that, probably.
Activity: 30
September 23, 2018, 04:00:17 AM
Will it crash or will it hodl up. What do yall think?  Huh
copper member
Activity: 995
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 03:57:53 AM
Personally, I'm not panicking, nor about the BTC, nor about ETH. The fact that there is a rise and fall is already a daily occurrence. Yes, and manipulation of major players. I do not have a large package of crypts and in vain I can go crazy every time I panic.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
September 23, 2018, 03:46:16 AM
On this he and the market, to move between growth and a fall from this, and there is profit, playing at exchange rates and panic is not worth it

I dont know why people panic when crypto coins price fall down, its normal to fall down. If you dont want just invest right on time, invest if the price of coins is at the bottom, hodl and wait to rise. Just be patient.
Activity: 287
September 23, 2018, 03:41:48 AM
Yes, I should not panic at this. Although prices are still not stable yet in Futures prices will increase, so let's hope the best thing for crypto in the future and we can do it by keeping until the price increases again. This fear only makes us lose more. Please keep them until the price increases
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
September 23, 2018, 03:39:46 AM
everyone has different thoughts and they also have their own ways to be able to keep their funds secure. Cutlose might have a bad impact but if the hold will take a long time to reach the best price again
Activity: 938
September 23, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool

right OP I agree with you we don't need to panic. the decline that occurs at this time is the way the market remains stable because the market will not always continue to rise and also reverse. it's better we stay calm and wait for the market to recover. and a man must be tough to have a mental steel and become a true bitcoin holder. enthusiasm and optimistic the market will recover, do not despair.
Activity: 252
September 23, 2018, 03:24:06 AM
Activity: 14
September 23, 2018, 03:18:36 AM
Thither is no location in terrifying when you mastery great specie . Currency similar Bitcoin, Ethereum and any additional altcoins buoy never fall short of disregardless of the digest marketplace that ballplayer approach . Aloof be resigned and wait representing the bruiser marketplace and create any net .
Pages:
Jump to: