Pages:
Author

Topic: Don’t panic! - page 59. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
May 26, 2018, 03:53:42 AM
Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool

Panic sales represent a major threat to the crypto market. Many inexperienced investors succumb to this problem, and as a result lose a significant part of their funds.
Indeed with our panic it will hurt our own,
and the panic happens mostly by inexperienced investors,
and to keep in mind do not panic and do not have to sell anything
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 03:42:58 AM
The main thing is not to panic and do not sell anything. Just need to wait.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 26, 2018, 02:49:16 AM
Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool

Panic sales represent a major threat to the crypto market. Many inexperienced investors succumb to this problem, and as a result lose a significant part of their funds.
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
May 25, 2018, 09:01:02 PM
Now there are no conditions that the bitcoin has flown up to $20000 by summer. These are nonsenses.
I think, as up to $2000 he won't fall in the nearest future. It is wrong.
At the price below $6000 a half of mining of the centers will simply be disconnected and will cease to do the work. We wait for succession of events
Yes, now it is getting closer and closer to this figure. The situation is not optimistic. I also look forward to the improvement in the follow-up market response.
Activity: 39
May 25, 2018, 08:53:59 PM
While traders often only lose, investors often win on profit. Do not rush to sell everything because of unjustified fears, I so lost 3k on bitoincash
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 25, 2018, 03:24:44 PM
Now there are no conditions that the bitcoin has flown up to $20000 by summer. These are nonsenses.
I think, as up to $2000 he won't fall in the nearest future. It is wrong.
At the price below $6000 a half of mining of the centers will simply be disconnected and will cease to do the work. We wait for succession of events
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
May 25, 2018, 02:22:25 PM
I think that you need to invest in bitcoin, especially now that the credit cycle is turning, and inflation is growing all over the world.
Activity: 280
May 25, 2018, 02:06:39 PM

most likely it will be, so you need to buy all the less-known tokens to get a good profit  Smiley
Activity: 245
The Future Of Work
May 25, 2018, 01:58:05 PM

They panicking and selling quickly because they don't have believe that crypto is change the flow soon. In our lives we need to accept what bad experienced that possible happened in every second of our life. So now market is dropping we need to accept and be patient, price will be back soon.
Activity: 81
May 25, 2018, 01:44:10 PM
I'm not afraid and I think that everything will be fine, and now I have everything at the level of expectations. Strong change has not yet happened, but they will be. Undecided
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
May 25, 2018, 11:41:59 AM
Today this is the most important thing that most people in the crypto-currency community can wish for, a very strange reaction of people to the fall of the market, as if this is the first time, I do not understand the panic of people who are now actively selling, probably people are just preparing for the summer and for vacation.
Activity: 462
May 25, 2018, 11:38:01 AM
Those who excelled at the crypto market understand perfectly - the main thing is not to panic. After all, it becomes one of the main threats to the safety of its investments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 06:31:31 AM
Eternal theme) Bitcoin grows ... bitcoin falls ... This is the law, guys. He will ask, then grow bigger. See the charts, be optimistic.
Activity: 322
Merit: 105
May 25, 2018, 06:28:12 AM
it is very important when you put your money somewhere to have a good mind. the nervous system must be strong. as soon as you start to panic and make hasty conclusions you can lose your money.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 25, 2018, 03:21:14 AM
why should I panic, do all prices in the market decline? in my opinion the market will rise again as before even there are some tokens that rise very drastically.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
May 25, 2018, 03:01:26 AM
Today, the market has gone up a lot. I was puzzled a few days ago, but many of my friends said to me not to give up, and insist on a few days. Sure enough, today the market has gone up!
Activity: 107
May 25, 2018, 02:15:10 AM
More recently, I was sure that in the summer I will see bitcoin at a price of$20,000. But I see the price today and begin to doubt very much.
Activity: 133
May 25, 2018, 12:18:17 AM
Yes, don't panic. The encryption market is very diverse. This is a normal phenomenon. Although the encryption market has continued to decline, I think it is a good time to invest.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
May 25, 2018, 12:09:36 AM

Panicked is part of being Human its and weird Feeling due to afraid of something to lose But in CryptoWorld panicked is part of it thats the truth everyone must indure during market is falling some are in panicked selling while others is buying positively opposite reaction is always there so let it be its a normal market reaction anyway so why bothering yourself. let the it flow Freely.
Activity: 247
May 24, 2018, 11:53:12 PM
I think they afraid because they investing it when the price was so high but when it goes down they are sad of it.But it looks so normal and we accept that because anytime the value will increase soon.

It is normal, as you say, when investing you always have high expectations in the projects involved, whether in ICO or not, the poor state of the market and the panic of new investors to see the minimum pump, then it becomes a Wave of sales, then falls to the disappointment of investors to see the price below, for example the pre-sales shown in an ICO project, for example.
Pages:
Jump to: