Pages:
Author

Topic: Don’t panic! - page 61. (Read 8275 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 22, 2018, 07:39:24 AM
Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool
Logically, the global turn will come soon. I do not see the point of stimulating a dump so long. The sooner there will be a new dollar from Circle, and there will be printed USDT.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 07:31:43 AM
Actually yes, if we would remember that not far from now time, when Bitcoin was $1000 cost we would understand that it actually grows a lot!
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 07:29:59 AM
I think Bitcoin is perfectly suitable for long-term holding. Its value will never be less. Panic is not necessary. We need information on the market and on our own choices. What we have to do when the market falls is to hold waiting.
Activity: 79
May 22, 2018, 07:29:02 AM
Hello, why everyone is so afraid of crypto market falling again? I think this 1000$ bitcoin growth is the new beginning of rapid growth of all crypto market! Guys don’t be so depressive, stop panicking and selling just relax and bitcoin is going to reach 20000$ in summer! Cool

keep calm, crypto market falling again , I think it is normal. It just a crisis. Believe it. we will see the market will rise soon.
Activity: 322
May 22, 2018, 07:24:44 AM
in any life situation, whether it is a financial situation or just something happened in life, panic is bad. it's not gonna fix the situation just to make it worse. just be patient and wait for the recovery and you will get the average.
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 12:32:04 PM

Yeah am on same page with you on this, its not good to panic sell because if everyone panic sell his or her token then we have a huge dump. If we relax then we will all laugh very soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 20, 2018, 11:45:47 AM
Yes, we must have a good attitude, and we must have enough patience. The market will not continue to be at the bottom. I believe that it will soon be warmer. Only if we have enough patience, then we will have a huge profit.
Panic is the good reason of common mistake when it comes of trading because we are not able to determine which is good idea when it comes on that. Before we start involving in this kind of technology maybe we must read the negstive side of the following risks to avoid panic sellimg coins in dumping market.
Activity: 152
May 20, 2018, 11:42:13 AM
rising and falling prices, our profit and loss in investing in my opinion is a common thing whose name invests so yah sometimes we lose and also sometimes big profit, so I think be patient in the face of everything and do not panic.

Activity: 122
May 20, 2018, 11:36:51 AM
Yes, we must have a good attitude, and we must have enough patience. The market will not continue to be at the bottom. I believe that it will soon be warmer. Only if we have enough patience, then we will have a huge profit.
Activity: 518
May 20, 2018, 11:30:17 AM
I also hope that the market can rise quickly, and fear now is normal. Many recent negative news have made investors nervous and caused the market to fall. I think like you, I think this is only a short-term decline. The price will rise!

We all live with this hope. To panic is to depress yourself and make mistakes. When you feel at a loss, you can easily sell altcoins, and further, you will cry that you have missed so many great chances.
Activity: 34
May 20, 2018, 12:47:00 AM
Well you are positive on the things around that bitcoin market price has gone right now. Yes it is possible that some investors will going to sell their crypto right now as we all know that the other crypto or altcoins are dependent on bitcoin market price.
Activity: 17
May 19, 2018, 09:10:59 PM
Now there is no cause for concern. The market turned around again and now it is completely green. Cryptocurrency prices remain good for buying. So now you need to pay attention to the purchase of new coins in your wallet.
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 12:44:18 PM
I think holding bitcoin for a long time is the best way to invest. Because there are a lot of novice in the trading market every day, they are easily affected by the FUD, and it is often easy to lose their money in the short run.
Activity: 20
May 19, 2018, 12:42:24 PM
Join the THUG Coin community to see what a successful ERC20 token adventure looks like while it is climbing the ladder of success.  Super responsive developers, creative community building, and a huge following.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
Even when alot of people understand about FUD issue, but people still do panic especially if they need the funds on other stuff or they do not have strong confident on the tokens or coins they are investing.

Research and looking far is very important!
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
May 19, 2018, 06:57:49 AM
Panic is the antithesis of blind faith in a bright future. Anyway, thanks to these two extremes, something is happening in the market. Otherwise, it would be boring, as in the matrix;) Let those who like it panic. In this there is nothing wrong, my choice is HODL !!
Activity: 308
Merit: 8
May 19, 2018, 06:50:10 AM
Panic kills the trader.  Any trader that has not been able to deal with his emotion is yet to learn how to trade. When you panic your react to market and make some grave mistake and loss but if you hold and wait for price reversal then you massively gain and smile to your bank.
Activity: 62
May 19, 2018, 06:46:19 AM
After being pumped a lot from investors or large corporations, I think the price of BTC should be reduced to adjust the price. So that's a very normal thing and we should not panic.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 03:35:52 AM
Of course the market will recover and grow again and we will see markings of 20,000 or more
Activity: 49
May 19, 2018, 02:24:18 AM
For anyone who has succeeded in the crypto money market, the first and best recommendation is definitely not panic selling or buying. The dust of rising prices usually precipitates, and those who are panic buying and selling will feel sorry at the end of the day. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: