Pages:
Author

Topic: Dont panic ! small marketcap = big profit after pumps. speculation ! - page 3. (Read 811 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
Panic is something that everyone is always about worried you're right we need positive news and before this I found out about the news from expert analysis,cointelegraph Actually my first source is from speculation Maybe the news will boost the market.I personally want news about the new BTC HF and it will definitely raise the value of all crypto markets like last year's airdrop comparison.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
This is true that whenever you are investing in the time of small market cap in the crash market, actually you were doing a great job and a wise thinking. So, it is very sure if not in the near future but it is mandatory one day market will recover and enter into the high market cap. Then you will become millionaire in any time. So, panic is not necessary now just create more portfolio of your cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Dude with the tone of your voice I can sense an imparient attitude you have. Be patience and you will be rewarded greatly. No one really can give you an accurate explanation based on your post. If you expect a huge pump based on news then this market isnt fully based on products development but news puming and dumping.
Activity: 490
Merit: 15
before a massive bounce back,

i hope, this is only drop - before bounce back.
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Its is normal for the market to lose 90% before a massive bounce back, just look at the figures from before and you will see the same thing over and over again. The next one is going to be so massive that anyone buying now is going to be super rich by hodling a few years
Activity: 840
Merit: 262
yep that marketcap reduction is definetely good in long term but I mean LONG term. it means there are gonna be long tough times for hodlers. They have to hold their huge bags for a year at least
At least five years to at least feel a profit, and not to collect the crumbs from the holiday table. Holding is not for those who want everything at once, for example, I would wait for the bottom of the coins.
wow no way dude 5 years it's too much. I think we will see new ATHs in 2020 or early 2021.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
Agree more smaller market cap,more room for future growth.But imagine if you bought for example ETH when it was 1k USD and now it will fall to 50 USD and then if it will sometime rise to 500 USD somebody can make 10x profit on it but you will be still in 50% loss.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
if we look at the previous year it was true that when the market conditions were checking, a pump would occur which would occur afterwards, but all of that would still not happen because in cryptocurrency nobody would know in the future.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I have been thinking about the market situation, I think there are many things some of these projects can do by start offering people part of the company instead of just these useless tokens that have no usecase, this could stop the dump in the token price because you see more than the present market situation but a big company in making. I know most of these projects are relying on BTC and Ethereum prices to pick so has for them to regain their value but I can tell you most of these projects are not coming back, we need to learn from history
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
Well Spending your money on Cryptocurrency can make you a big profit in the future, And the right time to spend is really now the time was the value is very low, Definitely because the price is cheaper this time and when we catch another bull run all of your spendings became profit.

Well in turns of the news I really think there ain't anything that worthwhile to check to really pump the value right now the only good speculation right now if whales would again pump the market high, And if when will it be? Aside from another country accepting bitcoin and the manipulation of investors and whales I can not think of other stuff that can boost the value of bitcoin for now.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Looking at the current scenario I think this is the perfect time for investment in crypto. But for those who already invested needs to be patient and hold whatever they have. Looking at the market, I feel that panic selling has started. The market will re-establish itself after some time. The predictions are that bitcoin price will increase in early 2019, so wait for that moment.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Panic only leads to something you'll regret after time has passed. Always have presence of mind. When you think you're losing too much, just wait, stay positive and trust the process, because the market always go against the crowd.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Before the bull run which we are waiting for, market will suffer huge drop, people will get out of crypto. Believers and holders will stay. For me i sti beleive that market will be back soon.
This situation always happens all the time, when there is a dump, I am very optimistic that a pump will occur. We all just need to wait and when we are successful in being patient it is very likely that we will get satisfactory results. Investing requires courage and for anyone who does not have the courage to take risks he will get nothing.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
You may want that type of news but what's the sense if you are only thinking about that which isn't going into reality. About the ETF? can you just move on and don't overhype it. The hype for that thing was already done and the other hype for Bakkt which is about to come on December has been delayed.

Wish everyone all the best on January 24,2019 or so. Whatever you think to make the market better won't do good, sorry about that but that's the reality. As you mentioned we are all speculating here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 16
Holders always win some expert says..but in this market situation what we have? Keep hodl? I think 40 percent holder is cutting lose right now..

I think just hold a part and cutting lost others and then do some trading to make alittle profit for saving money
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
When the market capital is small, it is easy to find, but there is a problem here when lots of lots will take time and cannot be sold.
Activity: 334
I feel that I will keep crypto for longer even though I have to lose, learning in crypto requires a process to have good results, not going to panic for this situation, participating in the study of wise investors must be brave to face this situation.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Exactly
People should buy now but not when the bulls run (Only if they believe the market is going to grow in this case)

Most people buy when it pump till high
Buying when the marketcap is less than 200B, when it goes to 1 Trillion, its almost a 5x jump in terms of most of the crypto assest
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
Before the bull run which we are waiting for, market will suffer huge drop, people will get out of crypto. Believers and holders will stay. For me i sti beleive that market will be back soon.
Activity: 490
I will study this situation to be able to know crypto's survival for the future, this struggle is endless and miners will not stop here but will be more active in mining again. Will later find a way and have a good market.
Pages:
Jump to: