Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't quit investing - page 20. (Read 29767 times)

Activity: 347
Merit: 1
Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io
February 11, 2019, 06:35:27 PM
I think is just time to find the perfect coins/projects out there and make purchase there are many available coins out there that are as cheap or even close to zero if you can find good ones with better prospects am very sure you will have a good HODL
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 05:32:45 PM
You should not stop investing in cryptocurrencies if you want to wait for a good result from your work, but for now you should not invest in cryptocurrencies either, since the market is ready to dive even deeper.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
February 02, 2019, 05:25:54 PM
I am not sure that most of my investments will bring me a profit. The cryptocurrency market is going down and many projects are dying. The market situation is very difficult.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
February 02, 2019, 04:12:31 PM
Many of us are ready to make investments but are not ready to wait too long for profit and suffer losses. It is necessary to be patient. But people don't want to wait very long. Everyone should look at the market and make their choice.
I also believe that in this market you should not expect fast money now , if you are ready to invest then you will have to wait maybe even more than six months !
Why rush to invest if you are not sure of the current state of the market and that you can make a profit in the near future. It is better to wait until the situation clears up for a more confident step.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
February 02, 2019, 03:57:27 PM
Saying to people around was quite easy, but it is difficult to do it since you have to do a lot of research to invest in ANY cryptocurrency project.
nowadays it takes investors who are clever in analyzing every opportunity we will get in investing in crypto currencies because the situation and conditions cannot allow us to continue to impose what we have
Activity: 420
February 02, 2019, 03:27:13 PM
Now is a time when you do not need to throw investments , the cryptocurrency market is still young and there is little use of cryptocurrency , I think in the next 10-20 years there can be a very large growth and replacement of Fiat money!
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
February 02, 2019, 07:54:23 AM
I agree because if you already give up on something like investing, you won't get any earnings just always be patient om holding your coins until you get a lot of earnings, we could say that take a lot of time as far as we know about the markets today which is in a very bad days so just keep the coins you have until it is worth it om selling.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
February 02, 2019, 04:14:57 AM
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
February 02, 2019, 04:13:26 AM
Fully agree with the author. Now is a very good time for long-term investment in cryptoactives. No one can say for sure that this is the best time, perhaps the fall will continue, but for a long-term investment this does not play a decisive role. We expect a very big growth, much larger than all previous ones. and of course portfolio diversification)
this! Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 02, 2019, 04:01:41 AM
Fully agree with the author. Now is a very good time for long-term investment in cryptoactives. No one can say for sure that this is the best time, perhaps the fall will continue, but for a long-term investment this does not play a decisive role. We expect a very big growth, much larger than all previous ones. and of course portfolio diversification)
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
February 02, 2019, 03:50:38 AM
The current state of the crypto market does not allow an unambiguous prediction of which direction the next move will be. Therefore, I would cautiously go over the issue of long-term investment in the hope of growing cryptocurrency assets. In my opinion, in the current situation, short-term trading based on technical analysis, mostly on short positions, is best suited. Most likely, the downward trend will continue and we will still have to see Bitcoin at $ 2000 levels, and maybe even lower.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 01, 2019, 07:26:31 PM
Many of us are ready to make investments but are not ready to wait too long for profit and suffer losses. It is necessary to be patient. But people don't want to wait very long. Everyone should look at the market and make their choice.

most people really don't want to wait, but waiting for now is the situation. so if we want to invest, of course we have to wait for a better condition. so we have to understand the current situation where the natural state is declining.
B.
copper member
Activity: 238
February 01, 2019, 07:01:49 PM
Very good strategy and approach to investing in this present market. You should not just invest for the sake of it, you should be very careful and picky as regards which projects you invest your money into.
If you can find a great ICO it is a good chance that should be taken with both hands, but personally I think the existing top coins are better because they have been proven to be successful in the bull market and will likely be successful again.
how do we determine that we have found the right ICO? finding a good whitepaper does not guarantee anything and finding an ICO that gets a lot of money does not guarantee anything, so for now there really is no ICO that is better to be invested than the top coin
I'm not dropping the ICO but I'm trying to be realistic
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
February 01, 2019, 06:44:31 PM
Stay in faith, focus, and always be patient, so someday we will definitely achieve success with big profits through crypto investment that we are currently living. Never give up and to the situation, and continue to struggle to collect crypto as much as possible, because there will definitely be a price increase that will benefit us.

I agree, but it is important to choose wisely because probably many projects will fail in the near future. When in doubt, it is better to stick on bitcoin.
Activity: 196
February 01, 2019, 06:41:51 PM
I also believe that in this market you should not expect fast money now , if you are ready to invest then you will have to wait maybe even more than six months !
Activity: 238
S.E.D.O.
February 01, 2019, 03:46:14 AM
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
February 01, 2019, 02:28:03 AM
Stay in faith, focus, and always be patient, so someday we will definitely achieve success with big profits through crypto investment that we are currently living. Never give up and to the situation, and continue to struggle to collect crypto as much as possible, because there will definitely be a price increase that will benefit us.
copper member
Activity: 112
February 01, 2019, 02:26:28 AM
The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Are you still going to continue investing if the market goes down further?? Or is there a chance that we can stop at the moment and let the market pass as we hold our money then enter the market at good situation?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
February 01, 2019, 01:06:21 AM
Now on the market of Crypto investment situation: scared, standing still, and the prospect, if you enter, enormous.  Therefore, if you allow fear to take over, then there will be no prospect. It is necessary to choose projects competently, more reliable. Good luck.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 31, 2019, 11:43:00 PM
Yes, of course don't stop to invest if you have the intention to do so, especially if you have enough capital for investment, because what you have invested now will give you a good profit for the future
Pages:
Jump to: