Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't quit investing - page 21. (Read 29767 times)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
January 31, 2019, 11:29:43 PM
Do not stop investing? If you have extra money, then of course you can invest without stopping but most people have a limited amount of money.

If you have already invested then you do not need to put your extra money, unless you really feel there is a big opportunity in front of you.
In the bear market, you cannot expect the value will grow, most of us maybe are still expecting that the price may skyrocket anytime because it has happen in the past, but this time, we are facing a big problem as bear prefers to stay.

Now is the time to relax and if you can hold, it's better that way, just don't compromise your extra money if you have enough to hold.
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 09:04:25 AM
Presently, i am not just looking at the negative effect of the dip. Instead, i am more focused on what its positive effect. One might wonder that what positive effect is in a market that has dip.
Those who still have fund to invest, make more profits at this time, because they are able to buy low and in a short while, they can sell for profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 05:13:54 AM
Do not stop investing? If you have extra money, then of course you can invest without stopping but most people have a limited amount of money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
January 30, 2019, 04:32:59 AM
As for me I have already invested a lot on cryptocurrency that has gone down in value but I dont blame others on what had happened but see it as a form of a collateral that soon it will go up in value. At present I have stopped in investing and had been inserted again in to the system of the work force and hoping that soon the bear market will end and the cryptocurrency market cycle will have its reversal.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
January 30, 2019, 04:28:08 AM
My suggestion is to allocate your investment proportion reasonably, because no one can accurately grasp the lowest price of the purchased altcoin. The correct way is to buy low-priced altcoins in batches.
Activity: 364
January 30, 2019, 03:49:34 AM
The more you invest in cybercurrencies, the greater the capitalization, the more specific cybercurrencies are paying attention to newcomers and a new flow of people. So you need to make a move on cryptoexchange accounts.
Activity: 728
Merit: 253
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 30, 2019, 03:43:29 AM
Buying assets should always be very cheap. Indeed, those who now have the funds can buy a lot of altcoins at a very cheap price. In the future, the market will begin to grow again and we will get our profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 30, 2019, 03:04:20 AM
More favorable prices may not soon see, but it is necessary to think well where to invest, because not every project will grow in price, even if there is a reversal of the entire market, you need to choose only proven projects
Activity: 336
January 29, 2019, 07:59:29 PM
i don't plan on avoiding cryptocurrency investments. i believe absolutely in this investment platform even though most people are panicking due to the current bear market. In fact this is the right time to invest whiles the cryptocurrencies are in dips to earn more when bull market begins Smiley.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
January 29, 2019, 07:59:09 PM
Very good strategy and approach to investing in this present market. You should not just invest for the sake of it, you should be very careful and picky as regards which projects you invest your money into.
If you can find a great ICO it is a good chance that should be taken with both hands, but personally I think the existing top coins are better because they have been proven to be successful in the bull market and will likely be successful again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 29, 2019, 07:36:25 PM
I think we are in a 2 year bear market . Buying alts coin can go to the moon any given time. Jus be prepared to lose it all. The coins aren't going to to exit as much as exchanges do.
You say that to wait 2 years, but only 1 year has passed, so the price may fall to a new bottom, therefore the risk is still there, and the prices may be more favorable for the purchase
Activity: 350
January 29, 2019, 06:08:03 PM
yes please, continue buying coins. The more you buy, the harder will be the punch in your face.
This will not happen if we buy strong and promising coins. I think we should carefully choose the coins for investment.
But at the moment, many coins drop and can not see that they are ready to unfold , I think what you can buy but only for part of the funds
Activity: 439
January 29, 2019, 06:07:50 PM
I think we are in a 2 year bear market . Buying alts coin can go to the moon any given time. Jus be prepared to lose it all. The coins aren't going to to exit as much as exchanges do.
Activity: 425
January 29, 2019, 06:02:08 PM
The next round of our Referral Games starts on February 1st and will last until February 28th. The winners will get Bitcoin Rhodium coins in the amount of $10.000.
Read more: https://t.co/G91fahdZcm
Activity: 364
January 29, 2019, 05:54:18 PM
yes please, continue buying coins. The more you buy, the harder will be the punch in your face.
This will not happen if we buy strong and promising coins. I think we should carefully choose the coins for investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
January 29, 2019, 04:40:43 PM
Activity: 402
Merit: 4
January 29, 2019, 04:39:28 PM
We are on the same page, I keep on telling people to let go of the fact that the bull run is not on now and focus more on the opportunities been presented by the bear market.  As an investor, you have to know some of the investment made at times turns out to be bad investment choice, and tends to weigh us down. Most importantly, you have to stay positive, because your positivity will serve as your propelling momentum.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
January 29, 2019, 02:34:18 PM
Truly, i m thankful to you for such a great explanation of the fact. Since the beginning of decline i tried to motivate so many people to have faith but no one understands. I hope your post will make my views clear to them.
Activity: 653
January 29, 2019, 02:29:06 PM
How ever I don't care about how many time I lost at my bitcoin or altcoin investment, I will keep and invest my money at bitcoin because always hope new way how to get profit with bitcoin or altcoin investing at the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
January 29, 2019, 09:24:52 AM
Dumping time is always a best buying opportunity as everyone is a seller and you get everything very cheap and sell whenever market start recovery. This way, you get best returns from this market.
Pages:
Jump to: