Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't quit investing - page 30. (Read 29767 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
January 03, 2019, 06:23:58 PM
Everything depends on us and we should understand that we move this trand of crypto. I also think that we shouldn't stop investing
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 03, 2019, 05:41:28 PM
If you want to make a profit, invest in promising things. Such as blockchain, but the crypto market is too unstable, so there are too many risks. But study other businesses and technologies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 3
January 03, 2019, 05:06:07 PM
Who knows if this is the harvest time or we are dry close to it, seeing the trend of the market,  most especial the king of altcoins and ICOs, Ethereum.
Just last year, some people were afraid of tapping into the great opportunity the crypto space offered to people, with the cheap rate of very good coins.
My believe is that, the opportunities are still very much available. This year is likely to be better.
Activity: 487
Merit: 10
January 03, 2019, 05:02:07 PM
The worst thing an investor will do is to give up. All he can to is to relearn and readjust his approaches and methods when he fails. Thomas edison failed 1000 times but the 1001th trial became the light bulb invention
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
January 03, 2019, 04:08:46 PM
I run out of money. Give me the money and I will continue to invest. I have a couple of promising projects in mind, but I cannot buy their tokens due to lack of money.

That’s your bad luck if you don't have money to buy that coin you like. There are many but I like bitcoin the most which is at good price now a day. To buy bitcoin you will not have to spend allot of money but you can work at signature campaign use your knowledge earn money and invest again.
Activity: 588
January 03, 2019, 04:07:06 PM
The crypto market is unpredictable and has great volatility, so it is very difficult to predict where it will go next. But if you believe in the viability of cryptocurrency, then a bear market is the time for long-term investment in coins, prices of which will go up when the bulls on the market change bears.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
January 03, 2019, 03:37:45 PM
I agree but me I dont really invest money come from my pocket . I just invest money what I get from doing bounties or moderation groups/chats because for me those are the money that I can afford to lose .  Wink
Activity: 537
Merit: 12
January 03, 2019, 03:27:45 PM
Apparently I'm a bad farmer. My crops were made in 2018, and there were no more seeds left. It is hoped that some seeds will germinate. From this I learned a good lesson: buying an asset just because it dropped significantly in price is not a very good decision.
Activity: 560
January 03, 2019, 03:15:26 PM
What you are saying is very true. A lot of people were complaining they couldn't invest into bitcoin and other major altcoins because of their higher prices so I think this dip has been a great opportunity for us all to invest in those major coins. But here is the case most people rather see this opportunity as the death of crypto.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
January 03, 2019, 03:07:58 PM
I agree with you, this time is the wet ground to make all of the right investments and wait for them to ripe when the season of bumper harvest comes calling. It's shopping time mates.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
January 03, 2019, 03:04:51 PM
You are absolutely right. I also invest now in coins, but only known ones. And I think it should bring me a big profit in the future.
I agree to invest now only need those coins that are in the top , due to the fact that they are more liquid and they are now most of the coins in a bullish trend
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 02, 2019, 03:20:55 PM
If you want to make a profit in the future you need to constantly invest.
At the same time do it carefully and with the expectation.
Some people think that the market will no longer be the same and are afraid to invest.
You need to believe that the volatile market will recover with time and if the investments were in perspective coins, you can count on success.
Activity: 434
January 02, 2019, 11:33:05 AM
If you are sure that you are investing your money in a good company and you have learn how to choose good project to invest your money, its better to keep investing because more investment more income.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
January 02, 2019, 09:19:41 AM
It was clear to everyone that such a strong growth would be followed by an equally strong fall. The main question was how long this fall would last and so far no one has been able to answer it.
i think your question is too difficult. we know that krypto can't be guessed they move based on a lot or a little demand, but we can plan and use every condition to get a profit.

i hope this year the market will return to full recovery.
Activity: 434
January 02, 2019, 09:02:24 AM
I run out of money. Give me the money and I will continue to invest. I have a couple of promising projects in mind, but I cannot buy their tokens due to lack of money.
Activity: 350
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 02, 2019, 05:17:18 AM
It was clear to everyone that such a strong growth would be followed by an equally strong fall. The main question was how long this fall would last and so far no one has been able to answer it.
This is a cryptocurrency, here no one will ever give you a clear answer to such a difficult question, you yourself decide when to buy or sell, and in General whether to continue
Activity: 476
January 02, 2019, 04:53:04 AM
Activity: 289
FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange
January 02, 2019, 04:33:03 AM
If I stopped investing at some point, I would be faced with a feeling of lost profits that I don't like so much. That is why I invest every month a certain amount of money in this industry.
Activity: 462
January 01, 2019, 06:44:55 AM
Everyone has the right to choose to invest, but I also think that we should not give up investment easily, because every time the market declines, there is a chance to rebound, which is when we make money.
Activity: 406
January 01, 2019, 06:29:37 AM
I think at the beginning of 2019 a good start You can buy as much as Altcoin, because now the price of Altcoin is still low, so you will also get many benefits with high prices
If prices drop more what will happen? We are investing since 5-6 months because they were all cheap but we dropped more everytime so I don't buy nothing more because there is no bottom here.
Pages:
Jump to: