Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't quit investing - page 32. (Read 29767 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 03:02:04 AM
A farmer grow seeds on believe he will get good fruitable earning,whenever he faced the different types of problems in between growing & getting fruitable income.so he cannot think of  negative imagination but he working regularly. as the same thing we need a best example of farmer & invest with positive thinking.like think so.
copper member
Activity: 364
December 30, 2018, 01:41:25 AM
Quitters they say are loosers. Quitting should not be an option at this time but one should be careful and selective of projects to invest in.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
December 30, 2018, 01:13:18 AM
However lot of coins already dumps out so it's pretty good to invest, this is the chance of investors to bough at low price of alts until the price not already pumping.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 29, 2018, 07:28:40 PM
Losers will find good excuses in order not to hold or buy new inventions. Money talks in financial markets so, it is meaningless to discuss about enthusiasm which bring more people here than trading interest. Investing to cheap coins is way better than investing to cheap stocks.

By investing in coins you can earn much more than in stocks. However, the chance to lose all your money at once in the crypto market is much higher than in the stock market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
December 29, 2018, 05:52:52 PM
If you believe in crypt, then you should not be frightened by such drawdowns, you understand that cryptocurrency has much more potential and their price will steadily grow, only it takes time to restructure the market
Activity: 113
December 29, 2018, 05:49:33 PM
as long as there is capital, don't quit investing. because if we quit investing on a good project it affects the products of the bounty.
I think you're wrong, investments need to stop if they're no longer profitable. In any case, you can not force other people to lose their money.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
December 29, 2018, 05:11:25 PM
Losers will find good excuses in order not to hold or buy new inventions. Money talks in financial markets so, it is meaningless to discuss about enthusiasm which bring more people here than trading interest. Investing to cheap coins is way better than investing to cheap stocks.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
December 29, 2018, 05:03:04 PM
A blessing in disguise indeed and the funny thing is that most people are quiting just like when bitcoin was initially launched. Only experienced crypto enthusiasts see this market dip as a golden opportunity to invest in some of the major cryptocurrencies. I have invested into some altcoins and also some masternode coins at the moment and i am patiently waiting for some slight bull run.
Activity: 105
December 29, 2018, 04:44:46 PM
Do not stop but be aware in knowing your limit to not repent in the future and lose everything you have conquered.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 29, 2018, 11:55:15 AM
I agree, these days is an opportunity, its just a start of cryptocurrency era, more and more people will come to this platform and I can see it grow in the past years and its possible to pump in the near future, but still there's a risk but only minimum if its a long term since price can dump as well
Activity: 475
December 29, 2018, 09:32:18 AM
I don't even think that I gonna quit investing but it's hard to know all crypto coins gonna dump and lossing their money slowly.
Activity: 420
December 29, 2018, 09:30:27 AM
The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Right choice to keep on investing cryptocurrencies  while at dip price. This is  the great opportunity and great advantage for everybody to invest   more coins. With  all this time of low season , we always prepared for it . For at the end , when the peak seaon will come , there , you can determine the value of  each coin you gathered.

Activity: 374
Merit: 12
December 29, 2018, 08:24:14 AM
as long as there is capital, don't quit investing. because if we quit investing on a good project it affects the products of the bounty.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
December 29, 2018, 08:11:37 AM
The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Investing now is ideal. It is best to invest and accumalate when prices are cheap and when everyone is scared of the market. When the prices are on it's ATH everyone is regreting that they didn't buy when everything was cheap. Now that the market is down, it is the best opportunity to go shopping.
Activity: 331
Merit: 3
December 29, 2018, 08:05:35 AM
''Only losers quit'' but am not a loser so i can't quit to me this is a new beginning and a starting point for fresher so this is the right time to invest.
Activity: 364
December 29, 2018, 07:52:57 AM
Investing now is very risky, because bitcoin is still falling. Short-term cost increases up to 4000 are just a slight correction before a future fall below 2000. Therefore, you can only invest such amounts that are not to be lost.
Activity: 28
December 29, 2018, 07:32:41 AM
I take the middle path and be more selective
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
December 29, 2018, 07:31:16 AM
When a farmer is sowing his seed, it is not always fun. But when the farmer is harvesting, that is when there is jubilation and recognition and success. The same scenario is true for cryptocurrency investors!
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
December 29, 2018, 07:09:48 AM
When market is down, you have the opportunity to buy low,so this is the time when you should start investing. I do not understand why people are afraid about inveting when market is down and they do not have problem with investing when market is high, paradox?
Activity: 434
BITWIN
December 29, 2018, 07:07:49 AM
It is hard for me not to quit investments when I lost major part of my funds during this year.
I had enough money, but I lost everything on down trend!
Pages:
Jump to: