Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't quit investing - page 65. (Read 29765 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
November 29, 2018, 01:27:50 PM
dumping season is never a good time to start investing in shitcoins! because obviously they are getting dumped, that is an ongoing thing. it doesn't stop just because they have dropped X%. it will stop when the prices reach realistic levels which can be considered bottoms.
that is why every newbie who has been saying "it is time to buy" for the past 11 months has been losing money!

not to mention that the only way to make profit from a pump and dump altcoin is when it is going to get pumped. so you have to buy it then not a long time before it even starts pumping!

Yes you have a point on that pal. It is really not a good time to start investing in shitcoins but investing in potential coins just like Neo, Ethereum, Waves, Utrust, Qtum, Ltc, and Nem they are good coins that are good to invest in while their price was on cheap in the market, then hold them until it gets pump again.
Quitting is just for weak people who easily scared in the situation of the market. Also there's no reasom to quit to your investment if you know you have good asset like Bitcoin and Ethereum or other top listed crypto because even its not yet profitable but once the situation is become good surely it will give you profit that you never expected. Change asset only if you have not worth it asset but don't quit on investing.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
November 29, 2018, 01:21:24 PM
I agree that we should not quit investing.
but stay concentrate and decide to sell the coin on time, cause market is definitely unstable.
this is the best time in 2018 to invest. next year? hmmm, who knows
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
November 29, 2018, 01:20:47 PM
dumping season is never a good time to start investing in shitcoins! because obviously they are getting dumped, that is an ongoing thing. it doesn't stop just because they have dropped X%. it will stop when the prices reach realistic levels which can be considered bottoms.
that is why every newbie who has been saying "it is time to buy" for the past 11 months has been losing money!

not to mention that the only way to make profit from a pump and dump altcoin is when it is going to get pumped. so you have to buy it then not a long time before it even starts pumping!

Yes you have a point on that pal. It is really not a good time to start investing in shitcoins but investing in potential coins just like Neo, Ethereum, Waves, Utrust, Qtum, Ltc, and Nem they are good coins that are good to invest in while their price was on cheap in the market, then hold them until it gets pump again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 01:01:48 PM
If I still have capital, I also will not miss this opportunity because this is the time when we can get coins to save at a cheap price.
That way we will be able to get big profits if the market can recover. If we think positively and do not respond to this condition negatively, we will not stop investing.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
November 29, 2018, 12:54:58 PM
it's true because with the fall of the market, the price of coins is cheaper, this is tantamount to buying seeds at low prices, then just planting and waiting for harvest time, but there are only a few people who dare to take the risk because most people prefer to wait until there is a sign good from the market
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 29, 2018, 12:52:18 PM
The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

Well said! I absolutely agree with you. Now is the best time for investing. But do not spend all your funds at ones, there is a possibility that the market will go even deeper and then we will be able to buy at cheaper prices. I think that it may be the last such an opportunity to enter the crypto market, after it we won't see it for several years at least...So do not miss out!
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
November 29, 2018, 12:48:58 PM
Never quit investing in cryptocurrency.
but before you do that, remember that never quit in gaining knowledge.
cryptocurrency is not an easy investment. you can't invest now and sleep then tomorrow you are good.
brain and knowledge is important on this. remember that!
Activity: 458
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 12:47:34 PM
The sowing season may not be a friendly and palatable season but every wise farmer knows it is the best season of opportunity to get prepared for the looming harvest.The present dip in crypto market is a fertile ground of opportunity for investors to lay hold on as many coins as possible at cheaper prices to store up for the bumper harvest that is imminent in the crypto market.This market dip is a blessing in disguise for me because it affords me the opportunity to buy coins which were before beyond my financial capacity. We must be determined not be distracted by the shout in the crypto market as regards the dip but rather focus on the great profit  we will get from the market .I will not quit investing because I don't want to stop harvesting. If we focus on the shout of the dip in market, we won't want to invest but if our focus is on the profit output from the market, then we will keep investing.

I

I really like your contribution on the current market condition. As you have said, this is the best time to store a lot of coins because the price of most coins are very cheap and affordable now. We should all see this as opportunity to buy more rather than panic sell.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
November 29, 2018, 12:31:30 PM

Indeed! People should look pass the dip in crypto prices and take advantage of buying while there are cheap. It is a great time to buy and hold while cryptos can be had for cheaper price.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
November 29, 2018, 12:29:40 PM
I had no plan to quit I am already maxed out unfortunately so I can no longer add more investments. I just wish I managed my portfolio better before and free up some funds to buy more undervalued coins  Grin
Activity: 521
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
November 29, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
 really agree with all your opinions. Do not ever stop to invest if we seek profits, when prices are falling down should make us a chance to make a profit one day by investing, of course investing in coins that have good potential For now it is better to hodl and wait until the market returns to normal and reach a rising price and don't be panic
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 29, 2018, 12:22:28 PM
Patience, right in making decisions and being able to see potential in conditions like today is indeed a very important thing to be made as a firm principle.
Exactly patience and making a firm decisions when investing in cryptocurrency is also important.  Their is a risks so if you do not know how to earn probably it will end up losing
Activity: 840
November 29, 2018, 12:14:19 PM
I do not quit in investing but I am always careful in investing. At this time i am not invest in ICO, i alwasy choose good coin for invest, Bitcoin and Ethereum always be the first choice for me in investing.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
November 29, 2018, 12:12:33 PM
For those who never lost their money is is very easy to say. I lost some and I don't want to do this again. So now I am holding and waiting
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
November 29, 2018, 12:08:26 PM
Although the crypto market is not going well and Bitcoin goes down a lot, I still see a lot of potential for us and investors. So we can take advantage of this to buy Altcoins and invest at a premium. Investing is a life saver for us when bitcoin is not stable. So we should focus on it is reasonable.
Activity: 532
November 29, 2018, 11:58:16 AM
Patience, right in making decisions and being able to see potential in conditions like today is indeed a very important thing to be made as a firm principle.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 29, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

For a time like this that the market is at its red days then maybe it is the right time to invest because everything inside is so cheap.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 11:41:20 AM
You talk very wisely, as a true investor. There is truth in every word you say. Everyone who will see this as an opportunity to succeed. Since the harvest in the future promises to be very good.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
November 29, 2018, 11:21:27 AM

Yes that's true for the farmers and we should adopt  and apply to this crypto currency despite of this bearish market but it need to research thoroughly about the coin you want to buy even if the price are very low which is in favor of the people .
Activity: 476
November 29, 2018, 11:02:40 AM
Big players are forcing inexperienced investors to sell coins now to earn and when almost everyone sells their coins after that the market will start to grow and at the peak people will start to invest but it will be too late again.
Pages:
Jump to: