Pages:
Author

Topic: don't rely on gift tokens, balance your time with other things. - page 13. (Read 1610 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
true if relying on bounty campaign is difficult right now, but I still do it and also I do crypto trading activities by buying people's tokens at a price slightly cheaper than prices on exchange.

I only do bounties nowadays as an alternative thing, I do not rely on it but I can use it as means of extra earning without depending entirely on it. I have some tokens that are dead and others that are not listed, that taught me not to rely on bounties.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
Yeah most of bounty hunters are in the same hoat i also feel bored now as most of the campaigns in the recent months have either not paid us or paid very small amount of reward so i feel discouraged but i still try to find good campaigns and try to stay active so that my patience and hard work pays off if i find some good project and campaign, i know it is hard but i will suggest everyone to keep working even in these tough times.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
true if relying on bounty campaign is difficult right now, but I still do it and also I do crypto trading activities by buying people's tokens at a price slightly cheaper than prices on exchange.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
don't rely on gift tokens because that will only bore you and not to mention you have to wait for them to be listed on the exchange or at least until they have a sale price to make up for your hard work.
I suggest balancing your time with other things you can do in this market and I think there are many ways to make a profit besides a prize campaign. I say this because I also feel bored with them and what I produce from gift tokens does not produce sweet fruit.
at this time I balance with trading, how about you?
Pages:
Jump to: