Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't stress too much due to the bear market - page 15. (Read 3376 times)

Activity: 688
Merit: 101
People will get stress if they don't have a  plan and clear goals on their digital currencies.
With this very volatile asset you can't just check the prices all the time. It'll make you stress.
Just set up the desired investment amount of cryptocurrency , the desired exit value and the timeline that you need to get the exit value.
But you need also to consider your risk position. Better to accept minimal losses than huge losses.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Well said, 2014  I just know Bitcoin and I just simply thought Bitcoin was only digital money worth Few $ Bucks and we can hunt for it. in 2017 its very surprised me, It should changed my life if I were invested in bitcoin, yet we don't know what thing's will happened  in near future.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Were only human and not all of us can handle the stress easily particularly during this bear market. We have our individual way on how to cope up with situations like this but if you give up the battle too early on which you believe you will win in the end then you’re doing it wrong, just stay on the game. Its hard but its part of you will become a better investor.
well, stress only makes people not stable. no doubt some coins that I have endured have been dumped. well, at first it made me stressful, but i have learned a lot from that. don't be so easy to stress with a dump, and rest assured that pump will occur in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
It's easier said than done specially when the market is declining. Controlling the emotion is one the hardest thing to do when it comes to trading/investing. Lots of speculations here and there, but for me, it always comes back to the basic rule. Bear market isn't forever, and as  time proves over and over, bitcoin will recover after a dip, sometimes steady and sometimes drastic. The cliche don't invest what you can't afford to lose always works as well.
Yep, it is easier said than done. Most of the people you see saying that even do the worst when the market is falling. Like you said, anyone that wants to invest should bear in mind that there are risk and they are likely to lose their money if they are not careful with it. Price can go down at anytime, so invest what you can risk and that’s it.

I don’t really stress myself because of what the market is into. The market has been in bear for long now, the only best thing I can do for myself is to make sure that I do my best in not losing my money or maybe reducing the losses that might take place and making sure I make profit despite whatever.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
Were only human and not all of us can handle the stress easily particularly during this bear market. We have our individual way on how to cope up with situations like this but if you give up the battle too early on which you believe you will win in the end then you’re doing it wrong, just stay on the game. Its hard but its part of you will become a better investor.
Activity: 257
Merit: 32
I think there is no way to not be stressed when you invest in any market.
This is not a natural environment for people when everybody want to cheat you and get your money.
Good way to get less stress is do some sport when you are not checking market and use some chilling diet supplements.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Every day and everyone tries to reassure each other and constantly blame the newbies for panic, but all understand without this no trade would have happened. Someone sells at a loss on emotions, and someone at this moment buys profitably. This balance must exist for market viability.
A balance is a must for such markets that we are dealing and trading with.

I agree with the points you mentioned and it really happens for such existing markets. People sell at loss, people sell at profit.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
Every day and everyone tries to reassure each other and constantly blame the newbies for panic, but all understand without this no trade would have happened. Someone sells at a loss on emotions, and someone at this moment buys profitably. This balance must exist for market viability.
Activity: 504
In the past months of living here in the crypto currency. Honestly, I am really stressig out myself for the bear market. It really have a huge impact, but not now. Now, I know that, that characteristics will not help me but just make me more panick. A lots of lessons have I learned as time goes by.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
We will not be stress anymore because the bear market is starting to get out, and it will be replace by the bull market.
Sometimes we can still stress ourselves in the bull market if we will start to get greedy, it's very stressful if we will hesitate to sell even at profit already.
It's not a good attitude, and we should learn it already during the bear bull market last 2017.
Activity: 336
In the Crypto world we must really understand the meaning of Bitcoin and Altcoin trading, because this is real trading with our own money, so we must have a strong principle, because the price of Bitcoin is very unstable, this will cause losses or profits, so we must be tough and not easy to stress.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
It's easier said than done specially when the market is declining. Controlling the emotion is one the hardest thing to do when it comes to trading/investing. Lots of speculations here and there, but for me, it always comes back to the basic rule. Bear market isn't forever, and as  time proves over and over, bitcoin will recover after a dip, sometimes steady and sometimes drastic. The cliche don't invest what you can't afford to lose always works as well.

It is always going to be a tough choice. If you hold on to your coins, then there is a chance that the correction phase will continue for a few more years and you will incur even more losses. And if you sell your coins, then there is always a fear that the prices will increase in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Stress is a good engine of progress and personal growth, but only if you can combine periods of stress with good rest. Think not only about work, but also about restoring your own strength.

we should not be too stressed in the face of current crypto developments. because we have to deal with the crypto situation calmly so that everything runs smoothly, and don't burden yourself to face crypto movements
Stress will add more problem inside your minds, best to free yourself and allow things to happen, the market will favor your investment if you learned how to be calm and patients, cool down and be productive not to allow stress to overcome your minds.
Activity: 360
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
Stress is a good engine of progress and personal growth, but only if you can combine periods of stress with good rest. Think not only about work, but also about restoring your own strength.

we should not be too stressed in the face of current crypto developments. because we have to deal with the crypto situation calmly so that everything runs smoothly, and don't burden yourself to face crypto movements
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
All last year was one disappointment for everyone, because prices were falling and pessimism was noticeable. But lately, more people have begun to look positively at the future of cryptocurrencies. The bear market should have ended sooner or later and it seems that only now the market has begun to unfold and show a gradual growth.

i started trading 2016 but i admit i am still a newbie in this field
2017 was a great year but then 2nd quarter of 2018 was a struggle
my folio was 200 % down im kinda blaming it all to myself and i realized i was getting too hard on myself so i said i should take all this things as a lesson i should not dwell on this forever and decided start doing it again with proper strategy now
Activity: 512
Correct but not everyone knows that.
So we really must spread this news.
Panic is always there with new investors. They are thinking it will be fast profit since it can go way up just like what happened with bitcoin last December of 2017.
Bear market is part of investing. It does happen to every commodity or currency.

I agree with your opinion, that the bear market fears new investors,
but if the bear market arrives, senior investors will remain calm and they regard the bear market as an opportunity.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
All last year was one disappointment for everyone, because prices were falling and pessimism was noticeable. But lately, more people have begun to look positively at the future of cryptocurrencies. The bear market should have ended sooner or later and it seems that only now the market has begun to unfold and show a gradual growth.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Activity: 308
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
I believe that you need to wait a little more and everything will finally stabilize and grow. I think that this is a very good time in the history of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: