Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't stress too much due to the bear market - page 16. (Read 3376 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 3
after long waiting, we are witnessing the recovery of the bear market in positive trend even though we are aware of crypto bear market is typically the stressful time for most of the crypto traders
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
Correct and am glad we are all witnessing the current market recovery and at that those who stress them self during the bear market have learn from this event that is no market situation is worth to take your peace away once you understand the volatility of the entire market and how the situation can change at any time.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
There is always a summer after a winter. Market works in cycles, there is no other possibility. Cryptos aren't dead and won't be dying. Yeah, a big washout is ongoing. Maybe some more alts going to die, maybe the big washout is already finished. Only time will tell but I'm sure this bear market will find an and sooner or later...  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
We all know that the future of the crypto market is great but it is hard for any investor to continue to hold on when the market goes through big storms.
Anyway, I still believe that the value of BTC will increase to $ 7000 in this 2019 and that will be the highest value that the BTC can achieve.
Our market has a very high recovery rate and this will be an opportunity for early speculation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
This information really impress me about the bear market,I have actually stopped working and also investing for a period of time now but getting to know that the bear market is quite different from previous ones it is so encouraging and interest.
Activity: 854
Merit: 12
arcs-chain.com
For me the real problem remains the same... nowadays society has evolved in such a way that people are moved by money, only think about money, only care about earning more money... not saying that we don't need money, of course we do ... not saying that investing, trading, holding are not good or usefull... but the real problem is that if you reduce everything to just money you'll loose the whole world of other stuff...
People arrive to crypto with a handfull of cash and crazy to invest it in something, it almost doesn't matter where, just want to go to sleep and wake up rich on the following day... it is amost a well deserved fate when they have no success... learn, learning is the key...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Bear market has its advantage and that is when investors make large investments in crypto due to the relatively low market prices of valuable coins. Bull market is when large sales are made to make profit. Hence, there will be no profit waiting for an investor who fails to sow during the bear market. when the bull market comes.

The more we attached with bear market, the more we feel stressed and anxiety that may lead us to become more agreesive on every deliberation and may also lead on panic selling. Perhaps, bear market has an advantage way to gain profits, by investing more coins while the price are affordable and purchase it when the market has fully recover.

Well all you have to do is to look back a few years ago. There have been a lot of bear markets that happened. Some are quick, some took more than a year. But one thing constant is that the market always recovers. So just spend what you can spare in crypto so you won't have anxiety when the bear market hits.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Bear market has its advantage and that is when investors make large investments in crypto due to the relatively low market prices of valuable coins. Bull market is when large sales are made to make profit. Hence, there will be no profit waiting for an investor who fails to sow during the bear market. when the bull market comes.

The more we attached with bear market, the more we feel stressed and anxiety that may lead us to become more agreesive on every deliberation and may also lead on panic selling. Perhaps, bear market has an advantage way to gain profits, by investing more coins while the price are affordable and purchase it when the market has fully recover.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
It would not hurt anyone even at bear market if they understand the opportunity it offers to us.
The market is full of volatility, we always hear the word pump and dump here because it's normal here, if we get ourselves into it, it will affect our emotion.
Don't get to attach, just trust and know your goal, if you invest for longer period, it's not relevant to always monitor the price.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Many guys managed to find the advantages of the bear market. They simply decided to use it for buying more cheap cryptocurrencies. Thus, avoiding stress, they started to work for the future.

Exactly. Smart investors go where the smart money is. Whenever prices are dirt cheap, these investors won't miss a chance of getting an opportunity of a lifetime to become rich in the future. The thing is that stress in a bear market usually comes from newcomers into cryptocurrency. Since they've got into crypto when prices were in their ATH, it's no wonder why there's so much stress nowadays.

Despite this, there's high hopes that the bear market will come to an end, bringing a bull market that will make most hodlers wealthy. Of course, there's been a price increase recently, but it's not the same as it was back in 2017.

Nonetheless, all you could do is to buy coins whenever they are cheap, as a bear market brings many opportunities to investors worldwide. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 672
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
This downward trend of the crypto market has never bothered me at all because we have seen this trend happen over and over again. So i kind of get really surprised when i see many young folks in here lamenting about the bear market. Bear market is actually the time to put a huge bet on solid cryptocurrencies and wait for the market to rise in order to make huge profits.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
New traders and investors are not yet well informed to stay calm during this kind of market situation. We can't deny the fact that even pro traders and investors panic at times. However, cryptocurrency is volatile so we should know how to ride. Take every opportunity to buy while others are doing panic selling.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Bitcoin is GOD
haha, that's right. I always have an optimistic spirit about the crypto market. bubbles burst and that will be an opportunity for new investors. they did not suffer the largest price decline in the crypto market and the capital was still abundant.
Investing in top 10 altcoins will be very profitable. Always be positive, your investment strategy will also be positive. Wink
I will like for things to be that easy but it is not, it is very easy to say that we should remain positive about the market but if a person invested during the all time high it is going to be almost impossible to remain calm, that person has been in a state of stress for more than a year and the price is still only a quarter of what it was, and while many people recommend to invest only what you can afford to lose the truth is that most people that invest in the market cannot really afford to lose the money that they had invested.

Because most of the time they had invested their savings of several years in the market which means that if they lose it all then they will need years to recover the money that they have lost.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
haha, that's right. I always have an optimistic spirit about the crypto market. bubbles burst and that will be an opportunity for new investors. they did not suffer the largest price decline in the crypto market and the capital was still abundant.
Investing in top 10 altcoins will be very profitable. Always be positive, your investment strategy will also be positive. Wink
I think we got used to with the price movement, it easily pump and dump, and that is normal as this market is volatile.
There was a change of the price, to be specific a big price increase that we are enjoying now, so I guess some of us are now checking to know the next price action. Well, for me I've learn a lot, we just have to relax and trust BTC it can perform and recovery.
Activity: 464
Merit: 10
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
We can't do more on bear market, maybe only trading on margins and get some extra profit, and some trades do it, or some just buy and hold for a bigger profit, but stress isn't good at all and better don't invest a lot of money, and everyday check price to see if grow, will be to more stress.
Not only traders but investor as well, if the price is low you only will have to buy and if the price increases you will have to sell, there are so many opportunities in crypto currency so don’t take it stress, try to collect your money and buy some more coin so that you can make your investment wider which is highly effective way to gain profit.

sometimes when prices are low, we are afraid to buy and when our high prices are still waiting to sell, and this kind of emotion must be managed to stay cool in the face of the market, so that it becomes as you explain
Activity: 672
There is no point in stressing oneself over the bear market because it must be understood that bear market is just a time period for investors to buy more of the valuable coins. If an investor fails to buy during bear market, then there is no need to anticipate for bull market because there will be no profit for the investor during the bull market.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
There's no need to be afraid, stress and panic if we see our assets starting to decrease its value due to bearish market. Correction is needed and common things in crypto space. We just need to buying those assets more in the lower price to help recovery.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
We can't do more on bear market, maybe only trading on margins and get some extra profit, and some trades do it, or some just buy and hold for a bigger profit, but stress isn't good at all and better don't invest a lot of money, and everyday check price to see if grow, will be to more stress.
Not only traders but investor as well, if the price is low you only will have to buy and if the price increases you will have to sell, there are so many opportunities in crypto currency so don’t take it stress, try to collect your money and buy some more coin so that you can make your investment wider which is highly effective way to gain profit.
Pages:
Jump to: