Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't stress too much due to the bear market - page 28. (Read 3376 times)

legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.
Bear market, we should be able to take advantage of this condition well, because basically, it's the allure of the potential benefits that you can produce in the future. Maybe you can rationalize it in your head as an objective perspective that thing makes sense. Mostly the crypto price targeted by crypto users is a relatively low purchase price because to increase some percentage of profits it's definitely more than possible.

Yeah right now is the best time to buy. When everyone is already down 90%, no one wants to sell but those that are selling, will really regret that in the future.

They will not regret it if they will still have thousands of coins in their possession. For such people it's a win-win situation: Bitcoin falls - they are glad they sold at higher price, Bitcoin rises - their bankroll becomes greater than before. But I agree that for those who don't have that many coins selling these days is madness, they surely will regret it in the future. Some people have no choice though. Lack of money for basic needs can make you sell anything, even though you know that the price is much lower than it should be.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
How can i feel better if the tokens that im holding doenst have price because of this bear market. I feel so much stress everytime i check cmc.for the price of my token is dropping, if nothing happens this year, i decided to sell my holdings the next year.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
stress will not make you able to think clearly, so when you look at the bear market as it is today still to think positively so that you will not feel stressed because with stress you will decide the wrong thing and harm yourself.
really because people who are stressed are people who are less intelligent and can not think well because most people are stressful have a considerable sense of fear. so my advice for this kind of market situation should never be thought of as relaxing while waiting for the market to rise again
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
Stress is indeed not able to solve problems and cannot think clearly, this must indeed be avoided especially concerning the future. We must be calm even though the market situation often makes us panic, but for the sake of the future we will think again and be patient for the best. The bear market travels every period is always different so it must be understood so that it still has advantages.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
stress will not make you able to think clearly, so when you look at the bear market as it is today still to think positively so that you will not feel stressed because with stress you will decide the wrong thing and harm yourself.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 102
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Sure thing is that this bear trend will not be forever. And those new investors and traders are losing hope not knowing that this is not the end of the world and that this might just to test their patience. Let's head up and look forward for the next big bull run.
Yes right, we must remain optimistic and continue to rise from this downturn by always thinking positively and always believing that Bitcoin is the most popular future of digital finance. So let's continue to be passionate about living this life, don't keep thinking about current prices.
I don't think you should think too much about prices, but we must try more and work on cryptocurrency. so that later we will realize our results will follow our steps, those beliefs that I think we must realize
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
Yes, it is undeniable that I am very depressed because of the current price, but if it continues to be considered it will cause a very high level of stress for me, so I personally try to think positively and keep trying to rise from some losses.

The bear market is temporary and I think you don't stress with it. Be patient and continue to hope that the price of this market will go up and you will earn a profit again by investing cryptocurrency. Almost the prediction that the price will go to the moon at the next 3 months.
Exactly, a temporary dumped market and we should not feel bad everyday, don’t think that this market will die. Its normal to feel the stress but you must always think positive and make no panic everything will pump again and that negative emotion will turn to excitement again, be patience for that.

Temporary dump huh ?  No meyt the dump is not temporary because the price already remains at  3k level for almost over a year now ever since 2018 had started up until now  but i know that at some point the value of bitcoin can get out of this level  .  

some people claims that on 2020 there will be halving and that can be help the price to rise   and lets not forget the etf and bakkt approvals   .

Many reason to continue hodling  , so dont loose hope guys   . soon we can all harvest our gains  when the right time comes
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Sure thing is that this bear trend will not be forever. And those new investors and traders are losing hope not knowing that this is not the end of the world and that this might just to test their patience. Let's head up and look forward for the next big bull run.
Yes right, we must remain optimistic and continue to rise from this downturn by always thinking positively and always believing that Bitcoin is the most popular future of digital finance. So let's continue to be passionate about living this life, don't keep thinking about current prices.
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
Yes, it is undeniable that I am very depressed because of the current price, but if it continues to be considered it will cause a very high level of stress for me, so I personally try to think positively and keep trying to rise from some losses.

The bear market is temporary and I think you don't stress with it. Be patient and continue to hope that the price of this market will go up and you will earn a profit again by investing cryptocurrency. Almost the prediction that the price will go to the moon at the next 3 months.
Exactly, a temporary dumped market and we should not feel bad everyday, don’t think that this market will die. Its normal to feel the stress but you must always think positive and make no panic everything will pump again and that negative emotion will turn to excitement again, be patience for that.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
I have overcome this stress in the bear market because i stop thinking on what happen in my investment because i made a wrong move and not sell all my holdings believing it will come back again in the past but as a result it continues to dip. Right now, i just don't look at my portfolio and i keep on accumulating with different tokens and altcoin which i think will have a good market cap in the future.
That's the best thing you do, its always a stress for us seeing how bad is our portfolio and everything are declining. I know it is hard to accept the falls but that's the reality in crypto and we understand how volatile it is since from the start. So never expect that we surely be gaining once invested in here, it sometimes we experience losses.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
I have overcome this stress in the bear market because i stop thinking on what happen in my investment because i made a wrong move and not sell all my holdings believing it will come back again in the past but as a result it continues to dip. Right now, i just don't look at my portfolio and i keep on accumulating with different tokens and altcoin which i think will have a good market cap in the future.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
When the bear market started I was watching all day the prices on Coinmarketcap. This made my psychological health worse and then I decided to stop looking at the prices, do my work and try to accumulate as much as I can in Bitcoin. I keep doing that and I don't pay much attention to the prices. This strategy makes me be less stressed than before.

Same. The bear market that started last year, has kept me more obsessed with the prices than the technology itself. Every time I check up on the crypto market, I become desperate trying to wonder when will the next bull market occur. But, after realizing that it's not about the price but more about how the technology (Blockchain) could be adopted by the mainstream world, I've stopped thinking about prices all the time.

In times where Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are highly fluctuating in price, we should focus in other things in life to avoid doing panic sells. Once you have a good mindset into buying whenever prices are low, and selling whenever they're high, then you could live a normal life without too much stress. When I invest into any cryptocurrency (whenever it's Bitcoin or Ethereum), I just take a percentage of my income for said purpose and forget about it. I can feel confident that after a few years from now, my crypto will be safe and secure, valued at a greater price than what I've originally bought them.

Hence, we should all be calm in this crypto winter that's bound to come to an end soon.  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Yes, the key is we must be calm and feel confident that Bitcoin will rise again in the future, because if Bitcoin continues to decline, what will happen to Investors who have bought Bitcoin at high prices ? so now we have to remain optimistic and stay calm so that we avoid a lot of stress. Surely Bitcoin will rise again, so we just wait for time.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
If one's been here for at least 2 years they'd know that slumps like this do happen. There's not much that can be done in situations like this but just observe and expect a turnaround soon. Might take up until next year for the trend to break though.

Stress is understandable when your investment has lost 90% of value.

If it's the case then there's really nothing that can be done. Selling off won't cut loss. Might as well leave it there and try to forget about it.

I guess it's hard to move on when you're already stressed out with bear market trading, but we needed to adjust with the current movement of the market. When we remain so worried, nothing will happen to us and possible panic will happen to all of us. Proper emotional handling should be learned so that you survive with your holdings and gain profit, when bear market is over. Hold your coins and don't monitor the price to avoid stressful mind.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
Making ourselves better by not thinking too much about the burden is a solution that must be done to reduce stress in ourselves and this is indeed very evident at this time
Exactly, we need to be more believer on bitcoin and to not be overthinking about it and cryptocurrencies in general, because it can make us in a stress situation which it's so bad for us. I'm sure if we could think postivitly and believe more in bitcoin and just to be more patient it will be so great, because for sure that bitcoin will increase in the near future.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
If one's been here for at least 2 years they'd know that slumps like this do happen. There's not much that can be done in situations like this but just observe and expect a turnaround soon. Might take up until next year for the trend to break though.

Stress is understandable when your investment has lost 90% of value.

If it's the case then there's really nothing that can be done. Selling off won't cut loss. Might as well leave it there and try to forget about it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
When seeing that chart of the development of Bitcoin it will definitely give a huge stress for the previous investors because the unstability will continuing to down the investment again and again it's not that kind to develop very difficulty that's why distress will not leave any one.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034
Why do we have to feel stressed with the bearish market conditions, precisely the current market conditions we must use properly, namely by buying a few crypto coins. Blockchain technology continues to grow and is not possible with these developments the market situation does not develop.
Pages:
Jump to: