Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't stress too much due to the bear market - page 24. (Read 3376 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 268
excessive stress is also not good, market capitalization that is still high still opens crypto hopes for a better return, but will move slower because the market is also still looking for opportunities to at least move at an accurate support point in the market, and at the same time must trying to analyze earnings in altcoins.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
All of the trader and investors are now stress and started to lose hope in this market. Even we experience this kind of market we can still able to earn money so do not stress. We can lift this kind of market and the time will come that we can't feel stress anymore.

We cannot avoid that many traders and investors now are stress and losing hope because of this bear market they are always hoping that their is price increase but still they are failure of what they are expect,I agree with you that there is a opportunity to earn even the market is in not good situation all we need to do is to make a good strategy and positive mindset.
Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
Yes we should be more patient of waiting to the market to increase the value of any currency in order get a bigger and better profit. But still we must have a great time in our daily lives which is hanging out with some of our friends to prevent from getting stressed to our holding coins.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Yeah,I think that bitcon/blockchain is just like a promising tech startup from the Silicon valey.It still doesn't product any stable revenue,but it's stock prices are insane,because of the revolutionary idea and the hidden potential.The bear market doesn't matter to me...
Nice to see that there is someone that remembers how long a bear market can last, lol Tongue. I see a lot of people that are getting worried about the bear market when it’s not even up to a year , they want bull run to come back immediately. These are the people who are going to make the huge mistake of giving up at last and when the bull run comes they won’t be there to benefit from it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It is necessary not to think short so as not to be stressed, the market is not always going to run smoothly and rise high, and think in a positive perspective so that it can be more patient to deal with this condition.
maybe only investors who feel like you say because they do not know and understand all the risks that will be obtained in investing in crypto currency if you already know all the risks, of course, investors will become confident and have patience in their investments
I think if there are still traders or beginner investors who are still like that then it will only make themselves a loss because it will definitely be easy to be affected by bad news or good news so they will always panic and not be calm when they see price movements in the market.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
There is nothing to stress about the crypto currency market as there are more chances for the prices of the bitcoins to increase soon and it could hit the highest record of 1 million US dollar, then the golden era will begin for all the investors of bitcoins. In all financial markets there will be a pump and a dump in the market like wise it is also there in the crypto currency market so there is nothing to worry or stress about as the price of bitcoins will start to rise and will definitely hit the highest record which will open a new pathway that can lead to wider acceptance and adoption of the bitcoins technology.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It is necessary not to think short so as not to be stressed, the market is not always going to run smoothly and rise high, and think in a positive perspective so that it can be more patient to deal with this condition.
maybe only investors who feel like you say because they do not know and understand all the risks that will be obtained in investing in crypto currency if you already know all the risks, of course, investors will become confident and have patience in their investments
usually beginer investors could not controll their emotion and psychology when market in bearish trend for long term.and also as you said , they dont prepare their self well facing risk that could appear in market suddenly.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
Activity: 1442
Merit: 116
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Indeed, investors should take this time to accumulate and increase their holdings for the inevitable bull run. Better yet, take this time to learn about the technology more. Also, bitcoin halving is happening in a couple of years so there's a chance that it will pump extremely high then.
That's going to happen and I hope we will see a new all time high that time.
We are given plenty of time to accumulate more cheap coins, we should get used to this market and not being emotional, being smart is what it needed to succeed. BTC will rise and altcoins will do rise as well, that's my expectation in the next bull run and I believe it will be soon.
every trend is an opportunity, and we have to take advantage of that opportunity as well as possible, as for example when the trend is bearish, we can collect as many cheap coins as possible, and can sell them later when the bullish trend
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
Indeed, investors should take this time to accumulate and increase their holdings for the inevitable bull run. Better yet, take this time to learn about the technology more. Also, bitcoin halving is happening in a couple of years so there's a chance that it will pump extremely high then.
We are given plenty of time to accumulate more cheap coins, we should get used to this market and not being emotional, being smart is what it needed to succeed. BTC will rise and altcoins will do rise as well, that's my expectation in the next bull run and I believe it will be soon.
wait till this coming, and we could do some preparation till this moment coming.maybe buying more coins or joining in several bounty campaign could be thing to do.this activity could shift our mind.we will not be stress anymore if we doing some activity.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Activity: 386
Merit: 1
Holidays will be the best solution to avoid stress due to this bear market, at least with a vacation that can make the mind a little more relaxed.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I quite like your thoughts. Our market without the presence of whales, it will not be well known and will not be noticed by large enterprises.
One thing is for sure, blockchain technology is still at the "beta" stage and it really needs a lot of time to adjust to better the policies and laws of the outside world.
My way to avoid stress is to focus on the long term potential of crypto.
Everyday the price will change because of volatility, and also the manipulators are still playing the price so it you will get affected to that, I'm sure you mood will also change from time to time, and I would say that is not being professional, hence not the right way to handle yourself in crypto.
If you are aiming for such a long term engagement finding projects that will grow along the way is always preferred than shorting the market, you have to be more selective instead of keep dealing with day to day situations, find life outside and have a some good vacations while we are inside the bear trend, things will be okay again after, momentum will change to bull just need to wait for a while.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Making it comfortable is important for us. we don't have to do something stupid to be able to make us decrease in terms of mood. even though the market is declining, make it a habit to keep enjoying and comfortable
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
I quite like your thoughts. Our market without the presence of whales, it will not be well known and will not be noticed by large enterprises.
One thing is for sure, blockchain technology is still at the "beta" stage and it really needs a lot of time to adjust to better the policies and laws of the outside world.
My way to avoid stress is to focus on the long term potential of crypto.
Everyday the price will change because of volatility, and also the manipulators are still playing the price so it you will get affected to that, I'm sure you mood will also change from time to time, and I would say that is not being professional, hence not the right way to handle yourself in crypto.
Activity: 658
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
How can i feel better if the tokens that im holding doenst have price because of this bear market. I feel so much stress everytime i check cmc.for the price of my token is dropping, if nothing happens this year, i decided to sell my holdings the next year.

I feel you, mate. I used to behave the same way when I've invested a large sum of money into Bitcoin back in 2017. When I saw that prices were quickly rising within a short amount of time, I've made the decision to invest most of my life savings into Bitcoin and other prominent cryptocurrencies like Litecoin and Ethereum. After the bear market in 2018, I regret not having sold most of my coins for profit. I had the belief that Bitcoin was going to keep rising until it reached at least $50k per coin.

However, I was completely wrong and turns out that I've lost most of the money that I've initially invested. After a year of the bear market, I've learned a valuable lesson and that is to sell as soon as prices are in their highs. Now, I look at the prices of each cryptocurrency every day, without worrying so much about them since I've managed to put most of my money into USD or stablecoins. With them, my losses can be reduced to a minimum compared to investing into volatile cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

Nonetheless, I hope that this bear market ends soon bringing a new wave of investors into the crypto space. When the next bull market run comes in, I'm sure that there will be FOMO within people in the mainstream world. Things aside, we should remain calm at these hard times. Wink
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
It has not been easy going through the long bear market trend, it can has been so frustrating, but looking at the past track record since 2013, the only option is to keep Holding, even when it seems all hope is lost, the bear will be over to be taken over by the bull, which will be steady in 2019.
Activity: 269
Merit: 1
Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC
The bear market is indeed a mental stress, but it's best to try to stay calm with market conditions, and be patient waiting for market recovery.
Pages:
Jump to: