Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't use Miningunited.com/btccheap.com! - page 4. (Read 3188 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Yeah thanks for telling about this big obvious ponzi!! watch out!!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
antiscam-bump
Let me translate their "Terms of Service" for you:

Basically it says:
"I am allowed to run away with all your money whenever I want to"

I agree and realise the terms allow them to basically do what they want once we've sent their payments but they seem legit for now, a lot of big time companies probably have similar t&c's if we were to all read them word for word bu yeah.. specially for atleast the time being they provide the blockchain link of them repaying.. I'll back them. Each to their own though and every payment is a risk.
Do whatever you want, but don't come back crying that they have scammed you.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
www.coincloud.tk :)

Basically it says:

I agree and realise the terms allow them to basically do what they want once we've sent their payments but they seem legit for now, a lot of big time companies probably have similar t&c's if we were to all read them word for word bu yeah.. specially for atleast the time being they provide the blockchain link of them repaying.. I'll back them. Each to their own though and every payment is a risk.

Basically it says:
Anti scam bump

-- Turns out I was just being a dumbass.
-- Mining United Pay out.
(see picture above)
or https://blockchain.info/address/1NHeStWzUFVfEjCeLupoC8AqvJHeAKMREz Wink

Be happy you got your money back, you could be the last one to receive some.
Hey, basically I used the infamous Mining United a few days ago now, followed my payment and it seems they have as promised sent back what I sent + a little bit more.. (see proof below)

My only question is when will I actually receive the BTC into my wallet?
It's been quite a few days since "2013-05-04 18:50:29" & I know BTC payments are slower than LTC but all others seem to have completed by now..

Any help?

Anti scam bump

-- Turns out I was just being a dumbass.
-- Mining United Pay out.
(see picture above)
or https://blockchain.info/address/1NHeStWzUFVfEjCeLupoC8AqvJHeAKMREz Wink
antiscam-bump

Just take a look at the Terms of Service and you know that what will happen.
Btw: Putting this in some terms hidden at the bottom of the site, doesn't make you less of a scammer.
Hey, basically I used the infamous Mining United a few days ago now, followed my payment and it seems they have as promised sent back what I sent + a little bit more.. (see proof below)

My only question is when will I actually receive the BTC into my wallet?
It's been quite a few days since "2013-05-04 18:50:29" & I know BTC payments are slower than LTC but all others seem to have completed by now..

Any help?
I got scammed by them myself, stay away!

looks like mine not paid either although ones above and below show paid. ??

https://blockchain.info/search?search=2584%09184hrB9GNJpQaLr5yqwxyZAjZWtB3t88Ek

Ponzi scheme already collapsing?
Activity: 20
thanks for the information guy
antiscam-bump
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
Could a mod edit the first post of the other thread with a warning, please?
Talked about stuff like that in a Donator thread... Would appreciate if they moved it from Newbies to LTO, because it really doesn't discourage people given the naysaying isn't based on hard evidence - because it isn't really possible to solidify a claim that's it *is* a scam, just a 9.9/10 likely scam. That said - mods put a [Scam?] tag on the CedarTec thread... I think the MU thread is even more obvious, but also taking in BTC (which is kind of shocking -- but it's hard to know if people going in know it's a ponzi and are just gambling, or if they're unaware newbies).
I think advertisment for new websites/services/new altcoins shouldn't be allowed in the newbie section at all.
Atm the newbie section is a scammer's paradise.
Agreed...
Talked about stuff like that in a Donator thread... Would appreciate if they moved it from Newbies to LTO, because it really doesn't discourage people given the naysaying isn't based on hard evidence - because it isn't really possible to solidify a claim that's it *is* a scam, just a 9.9/10 likely scam. That said - mods put a [Scam?] tag on the CedarTec thread... I think the MU thread is even more obvious, but also taking in BTC (which is kind of shocking -- but it's hard to know if people going in know it's a ponzi and are just gambling, or if they're unaware newbies).
I think advertisment for new websites/services/new altcoins shouldn't be allowed in the newbie section at all.
Atm the newbie section is a scammer's paradise.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
and again
antiscam-bump
(Please stop posting in that other Mining-United-Thread)
Activity: 4
Thanks for the info
antiscam bump
antiscam-bump
Pages:
Jump to: