Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't wait for the market, start selling in parts! - page 3. (Read 435 times)

legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
It a quite simple for trading or investing, If you on a profit situation and don't know what will happen just ended your trading or investing with profit. A good trader no seen by how much money or profit you are made but ended your trade with a profit not a loss.

Or you can sell some of your assets and take back your initial investment and keep the profit when you feels the market still going up, If you missed the predicted then you will not gonna lose only decrease your profit estimation.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
Talking about Bitcoin market, it is not as it used to be when comparing to the past, that is, the market seems to be driven by institutional investors demand, because the growth is becoming more and more interesting and attractive as well, however, it is the altcoin market that's should be focused on more intensely because only few are really growing.
Nevertheless, I agree with you about selling in parts, at least it will go a long way in helping to minimise risks should the market later go against everyone's expectations, not as if the market can even be predicted anyway, but taking profit and holding some looks like a good strategy to me.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Stobox: Securities Tokenization
If you are invested in Bitcoin, we have reached at the stage where it is very confusing whether to hold for more gain or sell at the current price. You will have started seeing traders and influencers posting snapshot of fancy profits they made and they are waiting for handsome XYG price fulfilment. Well, take them lightly and don't follow blindly. Be cautious to avoid losing your funds. This is a crucial times for newbies, especially.

So, if you are a holder you will most probably be thinking about waiting more until it gets to XYG price. This is not a good move in such volatile, ATH-hitting market. So, I think selling in parts can be the best strategy at the moment. You will minimize risks while getting good prices in parts. What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: