Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 48. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

yes you are right, the market has a fluctuating price and not forever the price will be very low and also not always the price will be over, so take advantage of those opportunities to get that profit. buy when the price is below and sell when the price is over.
Activity: 406
I am confident in the future of Crypto-currency. The current decline in BTC is temporary. We must remain calm and do not panic. The market of crypto-currency, like any other, has an amplitude of development, seasonality (see the graphs of recent years, where the last three years in this period there is a steady fall). By the middle of March, I hope to see his growth. It's time to buy.
Activity: 241
the good thing is bitcoin cant get Zero Dollar so u can sell it every time Smiley

But you need to time your selling point into a good price where you will not regret it. Bitcoin price is so volatile so the dumping that is happening these days will also stop and bitcoin will start pumping again. For now, I will invest into some new digital currencies also on ICOs to earn what I can wile the price are still at dump, I can still invest some of my money into bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
There is no such thing as forever, crypto has its own foundation and will not easily fall. It is always like this, even stocks market has its own downtime.
That's right, and the power of crypto value on the market has been strong from the start. and to this day still survive despite experiencing several times a drastic decline. But that does not mean the price will be like this forever. but will become stronger. and will definitely raise new coins that appear to increase the crypto market power.
Activity: 140
Merit: 15
Yes indeed,maybe it is risky, but I believe in crypto currency's ability to rise up again even from a big dip. Many people in the forum are worried about the fall of cryptocurrency but we cant blame the market if it'll fall down or rise up,I think it is just normal because it's business. I am not actually worried that bitcoin will fall,but instead I think it is as an advantage for every investor to buy coins.
I think it is for the short time and decrease will not last long, it is a wild roller coaster ride for cryptocurrencies and we should enjoy every moment of it. The big investors are starting to accumulate now and the market have established a strong support, new players are now entering the market and we might see a different movement this year compared to previous years but still, in the long run, Bitcoin will rise to the moon.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
As far as i know, nothing "new" happened that hasnt happened before. Regulators kept on regulating, china keeps on banning and so on... Sure all these events caused the prices to drop, as it had the first time it happened. So i think it's logical to assume that it wont fall forever as of now. Plus on the technological side, nothing has changed that i would consider alarming. The technology is as strong as it was.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
the good thing is bitcoin cant get Zero Dollar so u can sell it every time Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Yes its true. There is always a come back on the price of bitcoin to its higher value. Lets consider the high and low on the price of bitcoin because this is the reality of the crypto world. So we have to be patient enough to wait for the right time and be profitable. Theres no need to rush because we all know that bitcoin will always back to its track and help us makes our live better. Keep on holding what we have right now and surely bitcoin will give what we want and what we expected in the future.
Activity: 585
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

I am very much positive with Bitcoins. I think it is risky to invest in alt coins currently and we may see some fully disappear in next few months.

I agree with everyone's opinion. Do not worry! The market for bitcoin will not fall forever. We like bitcoin and invest in them but when bitcoin drops you worry. It will increase rapidly. You see that the bitcoin price reached the peak, sometimes down. That is normal business.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
We can't stop the fact that other people are panicking because they are afraid to lose their money but I am still holding and believe that bitcoin will bounce back and will surely give us the unexpected pump.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
Yes it was true, that the price of bitcoin will not fall on it's lower value price forever. But it will take a while because of the number of critics that against to crypto currency like bitcoin. I believe someday the price of bitcoin currency on market will get higher again.
Yes we really didnt have to be afraid on it  because the price of bitcoin from the start is really unstable and this is really almost hapening everyday it is always  changing.So maybe this is not the time of  panic selling we really need to buy more bitvoin today if we wanted a huge income in the near future this droping of bitcoin price is  an opportunity.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
--=oOo=--
Yes it was true, that the price of bitcoin will not fall on it's lower value price forever. But it will take a while because of the number of critics that against to crypto currency like bitcoin. I believe someday the price of bitcoin currency on market will get higher again.
PIR
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
Prices may rise and fall it maybe unpredictable but the thing is, it will not stay low it will rise again whatever the cause of its changes in the market as long as you believe that it will rise again make good value it will happen, just keep your bitcoin and hope for the best, and don't think it's the end of your investment or savings and you lose your money...
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Yes indeed,maybe it is risky, but I believe in crypto currency's ability to rise up again even from a big dip. Many people in the forum are worried about the fall of cryptocurrency but we cant blame the market if it'll fall down or rise up,I think it is just normal because it's business. I am not actually worried that bitcoin will fall,but instead I think it is as an advantage for every investor to buy coins.
Activity: 353
https://luxantdigitalbank.com/
I am not worried about the fall in the market.Infact the fake news is something which is spreading faster like bitcoins are getting banned in most of the countries it is something which is bothering and i feel it really creates a panic situation for the investors .Even when i opened social media i can find lot of fake advertisements and news relating to bitcoins that people getting behind bars for using bitcoins.It is really creating a panic situation for the people who are willing to invest in bitcoins more over i have felt like there is something which is going to come in the digital world which wants the value of btc to go down so that they can introduce their own digital currency.
Activity: 135
I am sure it won't so lets just wait for the market to rise up again,
I hope this bloody market would soon be over there are some of us who are enjoying it because they are buying some coin at a cheap price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
From my understanding, any sort of investment will always have its associated pros and cons. As tentative or volatile as the market is today, I would remain positive and be smart in decision making. Hold or sell, invest or not will depend on my current situation and needs. However, it doesn't necessarily mean that I won't be cautious. The market may very well be on it's downside for now but I'm pretty sure it won't stay that way forever.
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
The good thing about crypto is it slumps and crash for many months but rise 2x its highest price reached in 1 or 2 months.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Nothing is permanent in this world except for change and it's either bitcoin rise or continually falls down, which is why we should not just wait for the price to continually falls down we have to make an effort to help increase the demand of bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263

I also think so, This price downtrend will be changed and the price will be alright. It's a matter of time. every monetary market faces ups and down. It's true that this situation pushes a lot of people in a panic status. so that Bitcoin and cryptocurrency requires a get back and it will not fall down forever.
So tha, everyone should take this suitable place because of the low price. If anyone interest in investing in this platform then this time is very suitable for for this purpose. so don't miss the chance.
Pages:
Jump to: