Pages:
Author

Topic: Don't worry, the market will not fall forever. - page 45. (Read 3564 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 102
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.
If you are in a position - hold.
If you have the finest money - buy in parts.
Everything goes to the fact that in May we are expected again the rally

yes, everything is as planned. There will be a lot of new investor that will come in. And eventually prices will go up in no time at all.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Possibilities are always around the corner, Its either Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies might totally collapsed or will exist forever. Although dips are not always good for hodlers, its in favor to those who are trying to invest in crypto, a good timing to buy. Its better to think about it in a positive way to have a firm decision to hodl because if you cant stand the current situation of all the coins, you might choose to believe what other weak investors prediction about this.
Precisely.Don't just jump on a decision when you are in a state of hesitation.Yes if you're really weak,you will just easily believe what others have been thinking about the downfall of bitcoin or even with some other coins that have been totally affected with the current news on crypto coins and blockchain.Stay strong and firm.Do not do panic selling or else you will just lose in the end and regret.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
Possibilities are always around the corner, Its either Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies might totally collapsed or will exist forever. Although dips are not always good for hodlers, its in favor to those who are trying to invest in crypto, a good timing to buy. Its better to think about it in a positive way to have a firm decision to hodl because if you cant stand the current situation of all the coins, you might choose to believe what other weak investors prediction about this.
Activity: 504
Merit: 107
That's for sure ,The market will not fall forever it would rise up again soon.
We just have to keep calm and don't make it worst by dumping all of our coin while it is crashing down,
You are just making it fall much more and much faster.

Agreed, the best way is to HODL and stacks more if you got some cash in your pocket. The community knows how big the impact of the cryptocurrency for their business. The request and demand process will always occur on crypto, just simply because the easy access to invest in it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 145
I am amazed when I take a look at poloniex, only 3 coins that are a green candle and the rest is in the red candle. it seems those coin wants to break the higher price but the situations are difficult to increase. I hope that the market will be on the green candle for all coins so we can make a profit again like before.
No trader wants to play too much with the market now, and except for day traders, most other long and short traders are just gradually and patiently taking a look at the market for a better time to get in, while some are being very careful on the coin they buy into. Bitcoin always have a way of dragging other alts down, which is what we are seeing now, so even those green candles you are seeing may be some strong alts that have reached a strong support level, and some long term holders trying to gain positions in them
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
The fall and collapse of the crypto-currency exchange rates do not scare investors in comparison with December 2017, but rather vice versa - new crypto funds are launched in the US and Europe. Offering the Swedish exchange Nasdaq Nordic exchange-traded note for bitcoin and ETH, Coinshares Group is launching two new funds: "Active" and "Large Cap" . The first offers a fairly aggressive strategy for investing in promising cryptocurrencies, the latter uses a more passive strategy and a wider basket of digital assets.

In my own studies and in my opinion the market will surely hold. If the cryptocurrency will collapse then that would mean a major part in our financial sector have also collapsed and has began to detoriate and that would mean a chaos in this world. Which I don’t forsee anytime soon and as long as that do not happen then I would bet that crytpocurrency market would hold and so do bitcoin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
We just have to keep calm and don't make it worst by dumping all of our coin while it is crashing down,
I agree on that tbe market will not really fall forever maybe the coin will be upgraded and the market will rise again ,In crypto feild bitcoin is really unpredictable it almost changing its price  everyday and  we really experience pumping and dumping of its price  this is really the nature of the price that is why we dont have to be afraid of falling because it is not forever.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
Indeed it is. Since Bitcoin is just a life cycle of an individual, it does experience ups and downs, in which later on, it will surely rise up again and repeat cycle, but as is, it will not fall forever.
Activity: 742
Merit: 397
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Yeah just compare it before. So we should not to be panic at this time all we need to do is just buy some bitcoin or cryptocurrency in a low price and ithink we will get more money by trading it but we should need a lot of knowledge about trading so  our money will not lose.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I am amazed when I take a look at poloniex, only 3 coins that are a green candle and the rest is in the red candle. it seems those coin wants to break the higher price but the situations are difficult to increase. I hope that the market will be on the green candle for all coins so we can make a profit again like before.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
it is expected that cryptos will fall early start of the year because it is then that altcoins are atill being developed. Crypto exchanges are not for the faint hearted, all we have to do is to master the art of holding! Hold as many as you can ang buy as long as it is in its lowest. We just need to wait and hold for now. This trend will not last, lets keep each others hopes up.
I agree on that holding is really a great strategy specially when the price is slowly droping to avoid losses,We dont have to be afraid on the price  of bitcoin even if it will drop because this was really the nature of its price from the start and it is really unpredictable bitcoin is really amazing but it depends on how person do work on it  in a serious way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
it is expected that cryptos will fall early start of the year because it is then that altcoins are atill being developed. Crypto exchanges are not for the faint hearted, all we have to do is to master the art of holding! Hold as many as you can ang buy as long as it is in its lowest. We just need to wait and hold for now. This trend will not last, lets keep each others hopes up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
Whata great news now. Yes guys do Hodl and Let's bitcoin will become more powerful when months past away I know and I believe that those who believe and hodl will soon get the benefits of this. Dump is just a part of the game without it we have no Gains. Yes, the market will not fall forever and very soon it will go pump again and go to the moon again. Watch out guys.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
hopefully you are right, I am patiently waiting for the price to return to normal, I cover my losses by switching to some altcoin like ignis in daily trading
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
You are right, every year bitcoin has its downside and the other coins are affected too but I am sure that it will surely get back its track.
Activity: 364
Pынoк нaдoлгo нe ocтaнeтcя в low пoзиции. Пocтoяннo выпycкaют нoвыe мoнeты, иx нaдo пpoдaвaть, для этoгo нyжeн "живoй" pынoк, a знaчит oчeнь cкopo нaчнётcя pocт.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Always think passitive and always support btc and the crypto currencies that is the best way to help our work and we can earn more here and we throw all negative thoughts in bitcoin. Always think passitive!

Yes i agree with you mate. As a current standard of bitcoin exchange value is merely a result of many bad news attacking bitcoin plus to the country who declares to banned crypto currencies, this is the fact that value bitcoin is falling down. So guys please avoid sharing negative feedbacks about bitcoin and in at the same time please spread with good deeds of bitcoin to the forum to have a passive output to make the price high.
Activity: 85
Always think passitive and always support btc and the crypto currencies that is the best way to help our work and we can earn more here and we throw all negative thoughts in bitcoin. Always think passitive!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
therefore we are expecting a good recovery from bitcoin price in next few days.

What type of people are you referring to when saying we? Get rich quick noobs? Seriously, this market hasn't even bottomed out yet, and you expect a good recovery? The best I can see happen is a jump to +$10k levels, but a situation being more likely is falling below the previous global low that we set recently. $7k by no means will function as support level as we have seen that previous round levels were also not supported, and that while people thought that the market wouldn't fall below the previous levels, but it still happened. Honestly speaking, I don't expect any serious recovery this month. The best possible realistic scenario and goal should be to settle at any level above $10k for a long period of time....
Pages:
Jump to: