Pages:
Author

Topic: Dont you think that crypto market is still overvalued? - page 2. (Read 583 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Hi!
 Don´t you think that crypto market is still overvalued?

Look on this Bitcoin price prediction based on worldwide money flows: https://coincheckup.com/coins/bitcoin/predictions

What is your opinion?

Not one can tell if the market value is over price or not because all of it are just speculation. Since every month there are new altcoin that is added in the ecosystem, you cannot tell what will the market price should be.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
I think that is overrated. This is mainly due to the fact that a lot of speculators in the market. If we follow the economic theory, the prices of cryptocurrencies should be justified. In this case, the cost of cryptocurrencies can be justified by the cost of mining .
Not only. In this world, anything can be valuable. The main thing is demand. You can sell air if there are buyers. The same goes for cryptocurrency. People enjoy her, I see her future and why she's so valuable.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hi!

Look on this Bitcoin price prediction based on worldwide money flows: https://coincheckup.com/coins/bitcoin/predictions

What is your opinion?

your good friend. I think the cryptocurrency is not overestimated. In fact, you can see the market value, and now this value is actually very rational. Because it does not drop significantly. On March 20 last year, a bubble was released. Now is a very good period of development.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
For now, one can say that only one bitcoin is overstated in price. Compared with other crypto-currencies and the functionality that bitcoin has, there is a very big price difference between them. However, it is necessary to take into account that the crypto currency is a completely new phenomenon in our financial world, and so far no one can reasonably answer what it is necessary to consider as overvaluation of the value of the crypto currency, and what is not. We are still working out the necessary practices and there may be mistakes and miscalculations.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
Hi!

What is your opinion?

I think this is a normal thing, because crypto market continues to grow and even its value can continue to increase. I've seen many changes happening today than in the past. In conclusion, the increase can be regarded as a very extraordinary thing. Market value continues to rise and beyond expectations. So it can be concluded that in the next few years the crypto market will rise significantly compared to the current market value.
crypto market will always grow, it resulted in a lot of additions of coins that appear and this can trigger for the occurrence of many coin options circulating in crypto. so I think this is a natural thing and happens by crypto.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Hi!

What is your opinion?

I think this is a normal thing, because crypto market continues to grow and even its value can continue to increase. I've seen many changes happening today than in the past. In conclusion, the increase can be regarded as a very extraordinary thing. Market value continues to rise and beyond expectations. So it can be concluded that in the next few years the crypto market will rise significantly compared to the current market value.
Activity: 266
I have to feel the same way. I think the current blockchain and the encrypted money market are grossly overvalued.
Most ICO projects do not require so much capital.
Merit: 117
swing!
As we know cryptocurrency doesn't really have solid assets to backed up, like a real world company has all the performance report, connections are work force to sort of fulfil the 'value' of something, there's nothing left of adoption by communities, by real world companies, by entities which are worthy to ensured that cryptocurrency is really appreciated and utilised by them, many projects nowdays still holds some good amount of value because of the expectation of people towards them, like testnet or promises that the team is most likely to be able to deliver in upcoming years. When there's high expectation, people are buying for things that doesn't reflect the value it haves currently of course.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
After the journey of 9 years bitcoin is standing at right position I guess and there is no way it is overvalued currently. The crypto market would have been overvalued if it had more than 10x value of the current prices in the market but with no volume at all to cop up those prices. Thats the overvaluation of something when we say its overvalued. The current market is completely at right point and is playing around the right grounds. If the todays market had no pretty much volume then it could have never seen such bulls and bearish trends. Those are actual one and defines completely the way it is evolving today.
Merit: 101
Crypto market is still young market that was started in about 7 years ago, and the market cap is very small compared with stock and forex market. The market cap will be go higher in the long term, iam sure the marketcap of crypto possible to reach $1 Billion in next years. Now just less than 1 % people in the world make invest in crypto, but later can be increasing to 5% or 10%, when that happen crypto will boom. Actually in every years the crypto community will be huge and the demand also will increase.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
I think it depends. Some projects are clearly overvalued and they will fall hard eventually. Many are at that stage because they have managed to keep interest and are still "hyped". But not all projects are overvalued, I believe some are deeply undervalued as well. This is why it is so important to be selective and do your own research.

yes I agree with you because the market value also depends on the value of Altcoin if the altcoin price is high then the market is also high let alone some of the projects I see have the highest price hence many people say if the crypto market is rated too high among others

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
It is not overvalued, and it is not going to be like that until people realize how good crypto is.
But sadly, it wont happen anytime soon because there are a lot of people that prefer FIAT.
Activity: 107
I don´t think so, look in last year market cap was arround 800 billiom USD and still a lot of people did not invest or did not hear about Bitcoin.
Opportunities for further growth are huge!
Activity: 210
I totally disagree. The cryptocurrency market will be overestimated only when simple working factories will use bitcoin as an investment.
I do not think so. I think the cryptocurrency is now in the bubble phase. But the bubble does not mean that his value is overestimated. However, the cryptocurrency is growing. I think his value is higher than it is now. Of course, all of these are developing smoothly. The government may interfere with his growth.
Activity: 98
there are no convincing methods for calculating the cost for crypto-currencies. This is an unexplored territory. Only time will show the real cost of crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
The cryptocurrency market is underestimated. We are at the very beginning. Projects by google,telegram and others, show that we have a great future. Just need to be patient and wait a little. The situation will change soon.
Activity: 142
I would say it was overvalued in December and January. But now i think it's pretty normal and in my opinion soon it will be much more, because cryptocurrencies and blockchain become more and more popular in the world.
Activity: 196
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
It seems to me not, he simply always removes projects that he does not need, and if the project is still traded for a penny means everything is fine
Now market is not overvalued because hype from media diminished. But it's good time to buy more bitcoins)
Pages:
Jump to: