Pages:
Author

Topic: Dont you think that crypto market is still overvalued? - page 5. (Read 583 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 101
There are 2 options:
1. crypto will be globally accepted, we will see a massive adoption and price will sky rocket
2. governments and authorities will ban crypto, because there will be a problem wit taxes - then crypto will have no value.

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
The market is not overestimated, the problem is different. The market is now under great pressure from the economy and politicians. Everyone believes that now the market is holding back. Hence, there are such forecasts.
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
Hi!
 Don´t you think that crypto market is still overvalued?

Look on this Bitcoin price prediction based on worldwide money flows: https://coincheckup.com/coins/bitcoin/predictions

What is your opinion?

i think its not overvalued, people just do not understand deeply the importance and value of blockchain technology to the universe.
its hard to comprehend and i mostly do not check up prices on website as such, you need to look up the flow at exchanges and probably look up at coinmarkecap.

people make suggestions based on their knowledge.
And remmeber knowledge is key,
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I do not think so. I think the cryptocurrency is now in the bubble phase. But the bubble does not mean that his value is overestimated. However, the cryptocurrency is growing. I think his value is higher than it is now. Of course, all of these are developing smoothly. The government may interfere with his growth.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
I don´t think so, look in last year market cap was arround 800 billiom USD and still a lot of people did not invest or did not hear about Bitcoin.
Opportunities for further growth are huge!
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...
I think it depends. Some projects are clearly overvalued and they will fall hard eventually. Many are at that stage because they have managed to keep interest and are still "hyped". But not all projects are overvalued, I believe some are deeply undervalued as well. This is why it is so important to be selective and do your own research.
Activity: 238
Merit: 105
Probably. We can't really attribute accurate value to an emergent tech because we have no idea whether it's gonna succeed as a global payment standard. But when and if it breaks out from the stigma of unprofessionalism and shady practices, it will be a revolution that could dwarf pretty much any other development since the internet and smartphones.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Hi!
 Don´t you think that crypto market is still overvalued?

Look on this Bitcoin price prediction based on worldwide money flows: https://coincheckup.com/coins/bitcoin/predictions

What is your opinion?

Pages:
Jump to: