Pages:
Author

Topic: Dorian Satoshi being the real Satoshi? here are some facts... - page 3. (Read 3237 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
there is no chance the reporter is lying. reporters are definitely not prone to lying to get a good story.

he confirmed telling "I am no longer involved in that and I cannot discuss it"  so she didnt lie here, also this means that he knew about what she was talking about, this guy is not dumb....

see in this Video he said " i ahve nothing with developing, I was just an eginneer doing something else" http://youtu.be/-oRq7e8GMII   so he knew abou the developing part.

but the funnier thing is that here he said : " I have nothing to do with Bitcoin, I never worked for the company...."  http://youtu.be/kk2Lys4CuDU?t=48s  so now Bitcoin is a company... this guy is just trying to hide something..

According to the article i read he also said this in the interview:

Asked if he said the quote, Nakamoto responded, "no."

"I'm saying I'm no longer in engineering. That's it,"

he said " I wasn't talking about Bitcoin but about being an engineer", so she asked about Bitcoin clearly but he heard engineering ?
legendary
we all wanted to know who is Satoshi

No, we all don't. When someone wants privacy, I respect that.

you are even lying or brave, I for my self wanted to know who is the real Satoshi, so I am correcting "I wanted to know who is Satoshi" am I an asshole ? I dont care if you think that about me...
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
there is no chance the reporter is lying. reporters are definitely not prone to lying to get a good story.

he confirmed telling "I am no longer involved in that and I cannot discuss it"  so she didnt lie here, also this means that he knew about what she was talking about, this guy is not dumb....

see in this Video he said " i ahve nothing with developing, I was just an eginneer doing something else" http://youtu.be/-oRq7e8GMII   so he knew abou the developing part.

but the funnier thing is that here he said : " I have nothing to do with Bitcoin, I never worked for the company...."  http://youtu.be/kk2Lys4CuDU?t=48s  so now Bitcoin is a company... this guy is just trying to hide something..

According to the article i read he also said this in the interview:

Asked if he said the quote, Nakamoto responded, "no."

"I'm saying I'm no longer in engineering. That's it,"
legendary
and BTW all the hate going around is worthless, we all wanted to know who is Satoshi everyone around Bitcoin wanted to know, the difference between us and that reporter is that we did do nothing and we didn't care that much, she went out to look for him, even if she didn't someone else would, and Satoshi's identity would be discovered sooner or later... so please if you don't have something of value to add just keep off this thread
legendary
and the fact that I want to know ( to have peace with my mind) annoys you right?

What?  Nothing i said indicated that your desire to know, was annoying.

Your creation of this thread is annoying, because it doesn't get you closer to knowing.  It only draws attention to a man who has asked repeatedly to be left alone. 

Im amazed I have to hold your hand through this logic process.

And stop winking at people in your posts.   Its creepy.

-B-

winking at post is creepy, OK..... and BTW "leave the man alone"

we are just discussing this matter, I didn't do anything to that poor man, we are discussing the possibility of him being the father of Bitcoin, and BTW when people say that his writing is really poor, my take on this is that there is no proof that he created Bitcoin him self right ? we always said that the creator may be one individual or a group of people, I am not winking now  Smiley am I still creepy?
Activity: 14
The truth will out regardless of our wishes.  His exact location will come out.  Wishing otherwise and what we do here will make no difference.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Stand on the shoulders of giants
that fanclub stuff ... is so like teenage faping for the school cheer leader   Grin I think I going to be blind of an eye too  LOL
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
he confirmed telling "I am no longer involved in that and I cannot discuss it"  so she didnt lie here, also this means that he knew about what she was talking about, this guy is not dumb....

Where did he confirm that? And who says he was talking about Bitcoin?

see in this Video he said " i ahve nothing with developing, I was just an eginneer doing something else" http://youtu.be/-oRq7e8GMII   so he knew abou the developing part.

What do you mean he knew about the developing part? He gets accused of being the Bitcoin developer by this reporter, and he simply responds with ''I have nothing to do with Bitcoin, nothing to do with developing''. There's nothing weird or strange about this part, he is simply responding to what people stated about what he was doing.

but the funnier thing is that here he said : " I have nothing to do with Bitcoin, I never worked for the company...."  http://youtu.be/kk2Lys4CuDU?t=48s  so now Bitcoin is a company... this guy is just trying to hide something..

Now you're just making stuff up. You're trying too hard to see patterns here and you're grasping at everything to make it seem like it is him or that he is hiding something. This is called confirmation bias. Let it go man. Compare his writings with the real Satoshi and it's clear as day it's not him. End of story.
Activity: 924
and the fact that I want to know ( to have peace with my mind) annoys you right?

What?  Nothing i said indicated that your desire to know, was annoying.

Your creation of this thread is annoying, because it doesn't get you closer to knowing.  It only draws attention to a man who has asked repeatedly to be left alone. 

Im amazed I have to hold your hand through this logic process.

And stop winking at people in your posts.   Its creepy.

-B-
Activity: 14
Something came into my mind, about Dorian Satoshi ...

when the reporter first contacted him by e-mail that she got from the company he was purchasing parts from, she first showed interest about his model trains and she pointed out that he was responding to her e-mails normally, so she had some interaction with him, until she brought up Bitcoin, she stated that only then he stopped replying to her mails.

Yeh, that occured to me as well.    I do think it is him although he may or may not have had help with making the original paper so professorial.   He could have written it slowly and carefully after studying similar papers - what I would have done.   Or, Nick Szabo or someone else could have still been involved.   I say this as someone who has strongly suspected one of two others as being Satoshi.
legendary
You haven't revealed anything new.

These are obvious things anyone with an IQ over twelve took note of.

You speak as if these are revelations.   They're not.

The bottom line is this:   Whether he is, or isn't, he deserves 100% privacy and anonymity, and to be left alone.

Given that Leah lied her way into conversation with him in the first place, her ability to lie was established.

This doesn't prove or disprove anything.  But the moral of the story here is:   Let the whole situation sleep.

You can secretly be giddy that you laid eyes on Satoshi if you like.  But all you're doing is prolonging this guys misery by continuing to discuss it.  Whether he is Satoshi or not.

-B-

and the fact that I want to know ( to have peace with my mind) annoys you right? I would like to know who is Satoshi the same like I know who Bill Gates is....Satoshi the inventor of Bitcoin is a genius man, he deserves all respect and I have never had this kind of curiosity but once this has been brought up, I cant seem to let it go Wink
Activity: 924
You haven't revealed anything new.

These are obvious things anyone with an IQ over twelve took note of.

You speak as if these are revelations.   They're not.

The bottom line is this:   Whether he is, or isn't, he deserves 100% privacy and anonymity, and to be left alone.

Given that Leah lied her way into conversation with him in the first place, her ability to lie was established.

This doesn't prove or disprove anything.  But the moral of the story here is:   Let the whole situation sleep.

You can secretly be giddy that you laid eyes on Satoshi if you like.  But all you're doing is prolonging this guys misery by continuing to discuss it.  Whether he is Satoshi or not.

-B-
I am no longer involved in that

sure he heard about bitcoin before ... and if you have a lite knowing about Taoism you would understating his sentence .. the reporter just made a BIG fiasco .. for me that's it ...
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1278
This is not the first time he has been harassed. Leave the poor guy alone. Dipshit.

it's reminds me two things ...

The fucking reporter chasing David Banner in original Hulk ...

and

Morris internet worm ... Grin 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_worm
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
You have to throw out everything said by Newsweek reporter.  Start from there.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
legendary
Something came into my mind, about Dorian Satoshi (yes I am not letting this go...yet), while there is no real evidence to prove the link between him and Bitcoin, and while we don't know if this guy have any cryptography knowledge, we know that he is mathematician and an old fashion programmer, this all fits the story but something doesn't seem to sum up.  

when the reporter first contacted him by e-mail that she got from the company he was purchasing parts from, she first showed interest about his model trains and she pointed out that he was responding to her e-mails normally, so she had some interaction with him, until she brought up Bitcoin, she stated that only then he stopped replying to her mails.

she tried to get in touch with him, she even got in touch with his son and asked him if he can talk him to talk about bitcoin with her, the answer was negative.

we all know about these facts, the most thing that I cant seem to understand, and I can be wrong because this depends about the character and personality of Dorian,  is why Dorian got so defensive when she brought up Bitcoin ?

If he is not the creator of Bitcoin, or he "play" that he doesn't even know what is a Bitcoin, why he got so defensive, why didn't he just talk with her and ask her what the hell is this Bitcoin ? wasn't the best move from his side to just talk as a normal person who doesn't have a clue about Bitcoin and talk her that this is the first time he hear about this "brand" or tell her that he have heard about this before but he has no idea who used his name and things would be better ? the defensive move he took shows fear, and why he is afraid of something that he doesn't know about ?

She stated that she asked him first by mail, then she reached family members and told them about Bitcoin, then she tried to talk him face to face, it is just then when he called the police and told her "I am no longer involved in that and I cannot discuss it", so to say that he didn't know what she was talking about is just misleading, he knew for 2 months and he had plenty of time to ask what Bitcoin is or at least search the subject.... but he was defensive the moment she brought it up.

just yesterday I was analyzing facts about Dorian, and I was almost sure that he is not the one, but today I started thinking and I am not letting this go....

Edit, also this:

he confirmed telling "I am no longer involved in that and I cannot discuss it"  so she didnt lie here, also this means that he knew about what she was talking about, this guy is not dumb....

see in this Video he said " i ahve nothing with developing, I was just an eginneer doing something else" http://youtu.be/-oRq7e8GMII   so he knew abou the developing part.

but the funnier thing is that here he said : " I have nothing to do with Bitcoin, I never worked for the company...."  http://youtu.be/kk2Lys4CuDU?t=48s  so now Bitcoin is a company...
this guy is just trying to hide something..

Edit2:

The satoshi reply on P2P foundation states " I am not Dorian Nakamoto" so he ignores spelling the full name, someone posted a Video, it was recorded 2 days before the newsweek article, what is interesting that even in the Temple City, City Council Regular Meeting , that was recorded March 04, 2014 http://youtu.be/7KLaskPoc7g?t=21m8s he announced his name by Dorian nakamoto, didn't spell the full name.

Pages:
Jump to: