Pages:
Author

Topic: Dota 2 tournaments with BTC awards? - page 2. (Read 1216 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 10, 2013, 09:59:52 PM
Which game is more popular? Dota HoN or LoL?
Activity: 420
October 10, 2013, 09:52:10 PM
Would actually be real cool... I play league mostly instead of dota though :*(
They're very similar games. It's worth it to play both, but if you know LoL it's easy to learn Dota, and vice versa.
We could do league tournaments as well.
Yeah. Big difference between dota and league is that there's such a thing as ability power in league where as in dota is just power in general. Basically you have to play dota like an adc in league (in terms of a league player, adc gets most of their dmg from auto attacks)
Wait, what? The 4 hero spells do level up. Each has 4 levels which increases it's power and usually mana cost, and sometimes it's cooldown time.

See? At the bottom. The yellow boxes indicate levels.
Unless you're talking about something else.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
October 10, 2013, 09:50:14 PM
They're very similar games. It's worth it to play both, but if you know LoL it's easy to learn Dota, and vice versa.
Yeah. Big difference between dota and league is that there's such a thing as ability power in league where as in dota is just power in general. Basically you have to play dota like an adc in league (in terms of a league player, adc gets most of their dmg from auto attacks)
October 10, 2013, 09:46:53 PM
October 10, 2013, 09:45:50 PM
I think this would be a lot of fun. Let people make teams, the team pays a small entrance fee, and then they compete for the pot which consists of all the entrance fees!
Would anyone be interested in participating in something like this?

I would be interested, make one also for League of Legend and HoN? Smiley
Yeah. Sounds great! DotA 2 is my personal favorite, but those other games are popular as well.
Activity: 224
October 10, 2013, 09:29:10 PM
I think this would be a lot of fun. Let people make teams, the team pays a small entrance fee, and then they compete for the pot which consists of all the entrance fees!

I would be interested, make one also for League of Legend and HoN? Smiley
Activity: 126
October 10, 2013, 09:23:32 PM
October 10, 2013, 08:50:58 PM
Pages:
Jump to: