Pages:
Author

Topic: Double Dare (2x PAY) - AUTOMATED W/ SNIPING - Every hour at half past the hour! - page 2. (Read 5663 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
What sounds better, a full refund if no payouts have been made, or enabling a feature like end-of-the-round sniping, where the remaining pool is split with the last player instead of the entirety of the remaining players?

Last option will definitly get more players in Smiley.
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
What sounds better, a full refund if no payouts have been made, or enabling a feature like end-of-the-round sniping, where the remaining pool is split with the last player instead of the entirety of the remaining players?
Activity: 28
You should make a rule that if there's just one or two bets you would return the bets. At least for now because I haven't seen much players in this game.
We've got our first payout in our automated version of Double Dare, who will be next? New round starts in 6 minutes!
OMG, thanks for pointing that out. Time's added!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
There is no server time Undecided

upd: I found it  Grin Grin Grin
Well, I've automated Double Dare, feel free to get in at the 30 minute mark, every hour!
Game's on, only one rider so far, get in while it's early!
I dont see the last 1.97 on spreadsheet, but i see it on blockexplorer.

1.97 was me putting money back into the wallet because I accidentally spent .2 from it (see above post), this will be verified by noone coming to the thread to claim it. Just got confirmations on the .61 bet and added it to the spreadsheet. Game's over in 30 minutes, guys!
I dont see the last 1.97 on spreadsheet, but i see it on blockexplorer.
Nice, fastest gun on the net right here playing Double Dare!

BTW, players, next rounds will be 9 hours long, to allow for 3 hours promotion to get the rounds to a bigger size.
Bitcoins sent last 24h    9,505,258.46 BTC  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Now we only need to get 1,000,000 of those played through this game!

[Update - Pot is showing empty because a purchase I made decided to use the games bitcoin and not from my regular wallet, rest assured I still have the pot total on hand: 1.271] TIMESTAMP 11:00 PM UTC
Bitcoins sent last 24h    9,505,258.46 BTC  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
So 12:00 - 11:00 instead of 12:00 - 12:30? I can do that.
I think that you make future rounds shorter(for a half hour maybe) for such cases of network lags.

Yeah lol BE is not accurate for timing of bets. I am going to post screenshots of the unconfirmed starting bets as proof of betting order from now on, too.
Activity: 28
Pages:
Jump to: