Pages:
Author

Topic: Double Dare (2x PAY) - AUTOMATED W/ SNIPING - Every hour at half past the hour! - page 3. (Read 5662 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 251
I agree, I put up the bets in the order I receive them unconfirmed, and just mark them confirmed when they appear in block explorer. All this means is that you wait a little longer for payouts (I only pay out when the payment is locked in)

Here's some of the funny stuff going on right now, a .75 bet (2cd bet) got confirmed before a 1.5 bet (1st bet)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Confirmatoins take too long after last difficulty increase  Undecided
Lots of players today, get in while it's hot!
Updated, thanks! For some reason it didn't save the permission even though it gave me the public link. I don't get it, but we're all good now. 4 minutes to start!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Having problems viewing the spreadsheet, a permission error.
First round is over, loser payouts sent out, waiting for next round to start in 27 minutes!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
GOGOGOGO! Get in now before it's too late! GOGOGOGO!
second payment is out!
Thanks   Cheesy
@Ardolafat: I am considering running the 1.2x on an off interval from this game, what do you think about an 11am/11pm PST (UTC -7) game?
That would be great
Sorry ones51, I was finishing up some work. Spreadsheet is updated and second payment is out! I try to check and update the spreadsheet at least every 30 minutes while I'm awake, for everyone's information.

@Ardolafat: I am considering running the 1.2x on an off interval from this game, what do you think about an 11am/11pm PST (UTC -7) game?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
When are you going to update the spreadsheet?
Your 1.2x game was better for me  Wink
If you were player #1 you were just paid out, waiting on confirmations.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Sent in some, this should be fun:)
We have our first two deposits, still time to get in on the ground floor in this round, folks.
Pages:
Jump to: