Pages:
Author

Topic: DoubleBot Signature Campaign [ High Payments ] - page 5. (Read 5446 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
To those participants that have received a negative rating from me.

I will remove the rating if you remove the signature and no payment was claimed.
I will rephrase the rating if you remove the signature but claimed payment.

In case you are not aware. You are promoting a ponzi which will eventually collapse. The rating serves as an additional warning.

How stupid are you. DoubleBot is not a ponzi.
Activity: 268
Geeze there is so much red in this thread lol. Is it some kind of requirement to have negative trust to promote this scam?

Escrowed Funds : Confirmation MasterP ( coming soon )

To those that do not have an issue with advertising an obvious, and clear scam: I would suggest that you wait for a GPG signed message from Master-P (and not MasterP) that confirms his receipt of sufficient funds to payout all the participants for the campaign. Otherwise there is a high chance that you will end up getting scammed.

To everyone else: I would recommend against participating in this campaign as you will be advertising what is clearly a scam that is misrepresenting how they "make" their money

Fuck off please. You steal some Bitcoins from my previous campaign. You are scammer.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.

I will remove the rating if you remove the signature and no payment was claimed.

In case you are not aware. You are promoting a ponzi which will eventually collapse. The rating serves as an additional warning.
Ultimate cock block
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
I dont care if you have green trust or red trust, if you post good I will accept you.
How cute, scammers can promote a future scam with their signature <3.
Epic compagn with epic red members in its first page. Kinda genius.  Lips sealed
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Geeze there is so much red in this thread lol. Is it some kind of requirement to have negative trust to promote this scam?

Escrowed Funds : Confirmation MasterP ( coming soon )

To those that do not have an issue with advertising an obvious, and clear scam: I would suggest that you wait for a GPG signed message from Master-P (and not MasterP) that confirms his receipt of sufficient funds to payout all the participants for the campaign. Otherwise there is a high chance that you will end up getting scammed.

To everyone else: I would recommend against participating in this campaign as you will be advertising what is clearly a scam that is misrepresenting how they "make" their money
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499
No I dont escrow anymore.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Username: Ayoko
Current Post count: 671
BTC address: 1Q9krviJY4QaXAzdG4HxJjS1kNnzXoWovJ
Username : cyberghosterman
Current Post count : 76 or 77 including this
BTC address : 16KtC7dUp8vEnE4XUB7YRZT1xCjtRhCwX4

Please wait for 6 hours, if in this time the slots dont get filled for member spots, we will accept you.
Username : faince222
Current Post count : 380
BTC address : 1Keobr25pfnsgVsokKVLTqRVueymaQS92K

Accepted you, please wear the signature Smiley
Activity: 168
Username : cyberghosterman
Current Post count : 76 or 77 including this
BTC address : 16KtC7dUp8vEnE4XUB7YRZT1xCjtRhCwX4
Activity: 179
People, please do not promote a scam! If u will, u will get red trust rating for it by default trusted members.

The site hasnt scammed a single transaction and paid everyone till now. Moreover, please se the note above !! dont spam for your signature campaign
U will call it spam, I call it the reality!
And u forgot to mention this: The site hasnt scammed a single transaction yet
U know that ponzi's are scammers!
People, please do not promote a scam! If u will, u will get red trust rating for it by default trusted members.

The site hasnt scammed a single transaction and paid everyone till now. Moreover, please se the note above !! dont spam for your signature campaign
Activity: 179
Though I am waiting for escrow to confirm the payment, but I will like to join. As discussed in PM I am applying for that premium poster position.

Username : txbtc
Current Post count : 178
BTC address : 17gHbkXnWWJsxKdn8jxwRkyhSd5Aop1ihW

Yes accepted, as discussed in Personal message.

Username :Nauro
Current Post count :480
BTC address :1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF

Accepted, but if you make a single useless post I will kick you without any payment.

i would like to join
username masova
rank member
post count 61
btc address 1AvXoDXCxPruSXBCK9wCsasKdQPpQavVrD

Most of your posts are off-topic or either in games and round , we prefer posters who post good quality post in gambling section, invest based section and all others, but off topic and giveaway sections are prohibited.
Accepting you for current moment, but you may be kicked if in 2 days I see your posts are not improving.
Activity: 448
i would like to join
username masova
rank member
post count 61
btc address 1AvXoDXCxPruSXBCK9wCsasKdQPpQavVrD
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Username :Nauro
Current Post count :480
BTC address :1PTnadLBRa3ivuMMDeRQoBms1wTAz3zhyF
Activity: 499
Merit: 500
Though I am waiting for escrow to confirm the payment, but I will like to join. As discussed in PM I am applying for that premium poster position.

Username : txbtc
Current Post count : 178
BTC address : 17gHbkXnWWJsxKdn8jxwRkyhSd5Aop1ihW
The campaign is now accepting new members , maximum slots are mentioned in the post.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Please remove the [high payments] from the subject .
0.0008 for a senior member and particularly in a fixed paying campaign is definitely not high.It is rather low.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
The site has no detail as to how it works.

I am working with the owners, please give me some hours, the campaign will be one of the best if everything goes good !

Please do because:

This screams scam to me. Users beware.

Double Your Money In Just A Few Days   

Step 2: Make A Deposit
Send any amount of BTC to the following Bitcoin address:

1JzXTzzTwAWoytBv5irXM7Debq95KsRHdk
COPY   

After some time, you will receive double the amount of Bitcoins of your deposit.
Your payments will be sent to the following address:
1GoTTAavjSrwrNymVMRNv5ck2tXDxqCqn1
Bookmark this page to see the status of your payments.
Payments Summary:
There are no deposits have been received on your account yet.
Pages:
Jump to: