Pages:
Author

Topic: DoubleBot.com - Always pays,100% guarantee. 195 BTC paid,more than 1 year online - page 10. (Read 150651 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
and please don't tell me that you don't know a "Report to moderator" button works.

He said "on every new page" and this post has 119 pages. So, yeah.  Roll Eyes

I did not know that this link is exist. Thank you, I used it.
Do not think that I am living here. This forum is only a joy for me when I have 10-20 free minutes, sometimes I can visit it.

DoubleBot is not a ponzi, but I even will not try to sure you in it. It's not important for me if you will use doublebot or not.

Neither do us live here. You don't have to, you can easily find that link on every post if you're not blind. lol

Please use your brain.WHen did I say it was not a ponzi? I only quoted that because  "You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gambe/"invest" and that is what could happen not only here, but on every topic on this section. So  what's your point if it is a ponzi?

Gosh! Please use yours if you have one.
Activity: 758
Merit: 500
On every new 'page' of the thread

I consider this as spam.

You can consider it as an unicorn for all you want. There's no harm warning newbies.

it is spam
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Ooops! Stupid idiot cryptodevil cannot read.

And this is really SPAM, because nobody asked him to post his messages here, and instead of DoubleBot.com thread it is a fucking cryptodevil's messages discussion now, and users cannot read about subject of this thread.

If anybody can help please find a moderator

@CoinSiteDesigner
Man you can read it yourself "You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gambe/"invest" ". what do you think the "invest" part mean? To put your money in a site like this one I guess.

The term "Invest" doesn't makes this program a gamble. It is still a ponzi. lol
Please use your brain.WHen did I say it was not a ponzi? I only quoted that because  "You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gambe/"invest" and that is what could happen not only here, but on every topic on this section. So  what's your point if it is a ponzi?
Activity: 268
and please don't tell me that you don't know a "Report to moderator" button works.

He said "on every new page" and this post has 119 pages. So, yeah.  Roll Eyes

I did not know that this link is exist. Thank you, I used it.
Do not think that I am living here. This forum is only a joy for me when I have 10-20 free minutes, sometimes I can visit it.

DoubleBot is not a ponzi, but I even will not try to sure you in it. It's not important for me if you will use doublebot or not.
Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

And this is really SPAM, because nobody asked him to post his messages here, and instead of DoubleBot.com thread it is a fucking cryptodevil's messages discussion now, and users cannot read about subject of this thread.

@CoinSiteDesigner
Man you can read it yourself "You are likely to eventually loe any money that you gambe/"invest" ". what do you think the "invest" part mean? To put your money in a site like this one I guess.

The term "Invest" doesn't makes this program a gamble. It is still a ponzi. lol

@CoinSiteDesigner
Man you can read it yourself "You are likely to eventually loe any money that you gambe/"invest" ". what do you think the "invest" part mean? To put your money in a site like this one I guess.

Your program isn't a gamble, it's ponzi(you guarantee a sure profit where in the gambles don't). There's a big difference between those 2. lol [Now please ignore this, cause when you care this, you talk nonsensical bullshit.]

Who know any moderators here? This stupid cryptodevil posting spam every time and it's annoying. How can he be banned?

That aint spam. It's a PSA posted on every new page. Not repeatedly on the same one
Are you sure? Please tell me ... are you sure? Because he has posted it here like 10 fucking times

He said "on every new page" and this post has 119 pages. So, yeah.  Roll Eyes

I consider this as spam.

You can consider it as an unicorn for all you want. There's no harm warning newbies.
IS there a rule? Because in my opinion the warn should be once in a thread, not once in a page.
Activity: 602
Merit: 501

I consider this as spam.

Activity: 384
Who know any moderators here? This stupid cryptodevil posting spam every time and it's annoying. How can he be banned?

That aint spam. It's a PSA posted on every new page. Not repeatedly on the same one
Are you sure? Please tell me ... are you sure? Because he has posted it here like 10 fucking times

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

lol lol lol
sent in some btc for the 5 percent in 5 days . lets see if he can keep it running Smiley 

You should know that it's a "CURRENT" approximately calculated time and it is not strict, time may be different.

yeah i know it will be finished sooner than the max 5 days
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY/BITCOIN ON THIS KIND OF SCHEME! PONZIS AND HYIPS ARE MADE TO STEAL YOUR MONEY/BITCOIN IN A SHORT TERM (WITHIN A WEEK) THIS WILL COLLAPSE SOON. SO BE WARE AND AWARE. RAGRETS IS REAL!  JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER TO YOU FAGS!

then dont use your coins
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY/BITCOIN ON THIS KIND OF SCHEME! PONZIS AND HYIPS ARE MADE TO STEAL YOUR MONEY/BITCOIN IN A SHORT TERM (WITHIN A WEEK) THIS WILL COLLAPSE SOON. SO BE WARE AND AWARE. RAGRETS IS REAL!  JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER TO YOU FAGS!

Bullshit.
Gay people don't force each other to do what they do.
That's a huge difference.

its not forced . that is a common misconception . thats called rape .     
Pages:
Jump to: