Pages:
Author

Topic: DoubleBot.com - Always pays,100% guarantee. 195 BTC paid,more than 1 year online - page 8. (Read 150651 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire
this is a valid working bot?

No, it is a ponzi.

The operator of this scheme has repeatedly been asked to provide evidence of his claims towards these 'trading bots' generating the payment funds and every single time he has become hostile and refused, usually with some convoluted story involving frequent travels between numerous exotic locations and Minsk, or something like that.

As for the absurd rationalisation that he hasn't run with the funds yet, so fucking what? That doesn't serve to prove anything. Maybe he got greedy when regular deposits were being made and he waited too long before interest waned and they reduced to a trickle. There's a hundred reasons which could be used to explain why he didn't steal the deposits yet.

The fact is he could provide proof of trading being the source of income but he outright refuses to. That is evidence enough that this is a ponzi when considering what is more likely the truth of the situation.
Activity: 384
Merit: 250

No one knows for certain, except SNavy (the site admin). The bot story is from him, but even if there is no bot, he obviously has an interest to tell us otherwise. But we do know for certain that the site is up and running with payments for over a year now. We also know that SNavy already had some nice opportunities to run with the pot, but he did not.
This is not an 96hour doubler or smth like that, there is no claim whatsoever when you get paid and the estimations on the site are a bit vague. I like this doubler a lot, but of course you should be careful. That means, you should not invest something your life depends on. It is risky, but very profitable so far.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
yeah it moved a little bit .  5 percent a week is reasonable if he can do it .  lets hope he keeps his time frames Smiley

What are you talking about? OP claims it's the bot that takes care of everything and he doesn't have to be around.

He claims the money gets double with the trading bot he has in his system, since the bitcoin price is going crazy, you all should be doubled by now. Right?

what am i talking about ?  how about you go to the site and find out .

lol, what will I find on their site? There are no other stats expect how much they have paid out. and I don't have any active investment in there to see how it's moving.

if you learn to read what im talking about then youll know.

If you had a bot that would magically double any amount of bitcoin.... WHY would you share it with anyone else? You could just double your bitcoin over and over until you had 21M!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
yeah it moved a little bit .  5 percent a week is reasonable if he can do it .  lets hope he keeps his time frames Smiley

What are you talking about? OP claims it's the bot that takes care of everything and he doesn't have to be around.

He claims the money gets double with the trading bot he has in his system, since the bitcoin price is going crazy, you all should be doubled by now. Right?

lol, what will I find on their site? There are no other stats expect how much they have paid out. and I don't have any active investment in there to see how it's moving.

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

Activity: 126

... since the bitcoin price is going crazy, you all should be doubled by now. Right?

Depends on how such a bot works. A crazy price development might be hard to predict.

Looks like it is still working fine, with a tremendous payout recently...
Considering that the +100% system still makes progress, I do not think SNavy is running with the pot. At least not yet. But something with the +5% system is not working.

@SNavy: Can you please check what is going on?!
Activity: 322
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
please explain the situation.

I'll explain it for you:

My question is addressed to snavy, and you're not him, so fuck off!
by fuck off he will understand "Please copy/paste this message again" Cheesy
Activity: 134

I'll explain it for you:

My question is addressed to snavy, and you're not him, so fuck off!
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240
Thread-puller extraordinaire

I'll explain it for you:

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi/Pyramid Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Activity: 134
@snavy how is trading coming along . 2 days no movement on 5 percent

A while ago SNavy said his bot pauses itself when the price goes in one direction for to long. There was a drastic raise of the bitcoin price in the last days. We still do not know if that is true, but this is at least consistent.
Yeah, my 99.05% hasn't moved for a week or so. I think there might be a real connection between the percentage and BTC price.

@snavy for me there is no movement five days , please explain the situation.
Activity: 322
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!

A while ago SNavy said his bot pauses itself when the price goes in one direction for to long. There was a drastic raise of the bitcoin price in the last days. We still do not know if that is true, but this is at least consistent.
Yeah, my 99.05% hasn't moved for a week or so. I think there might be a real connection between the percentage and BTC price.

Respected SNavy,

According to your statement, it seems that I have the highest confidence in you, I do not want to make public my profile of doublebot, but if you want to know if you can speak the truth in PP to send my link because I run with my money, my risk and I am aware that no one does not guarantee that I will not lose my money.

I have not yet recovered my investment because I work in the system that I think is best for me.

Leave jealous fools and be here for investors like me, so we can get information when we need them or find some other place where they could communicate without this nonsense.

Disrespected expertx,

Not everyone who joins this program isn't as dumb and well prepared as you. Some join looking at those paid links and the claims OP makes "Double your BTC with a 100% guarantee".

We're jealous? for what? lol

For me it is very well conceivable that SNavy's system with trading bots can work well. Therefore, I trust him. Who does not know what I'm talking about can have a look here: https://cryptotrader.org/strategies. Caution! Margin trading is nothing for beginners! (and even not for SCAM criers)  Grin And yes, the whole world monetary system is a huge Ponzi system ...
@SNavy: Let not deterred you, I would be happy to continue to hear from you.

regards seedix
For someone just a fucking newbie  Roll Eyes

And we know who's back with this account  Roll Eyes

@ cryptodevil

Do not be boring, man, who did not understand nor will. I with my money, I do what I want.
oh..dont you know? He is not being boring, he is just warning people here. That's his job, man Cheesy

Finally. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: