Pages:
Author

Topic: Doubling bitcoins??? - page 3. (Read 4350 times)

legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
February 20, 2017, 07:20:47 AM

when ever people mention doubling bitcoins,no good as come from this as it usually turns out to be scam, I wouldn't encourage anyone to  send any coins in the first place. We need to start pulling our own weight to make some extra money.
Activity: 400
Merit: 13
February 20, 2017, 04:33:52 AM
well we have to recommend us HashNest to all of you.  Tongue
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
February 20, 2017, 04:02:14 AM
There are many offered double your bitcoin after 24 hours, days will give you earn bitcoin. These are hyip investment or ponzi scheme. Usually, when you join at first you can earn or double your bitcoin and if you will reinvest, this will scam totally your money. So, let us be careful when joining this kind of ponzi scheme.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
February 19, 2017, 09:05:21 PM
I see so many services offering to double, triple and multiple in all possible amounts the coins you put to them. This doesn't sound very convincing to me but some of them are offering the list of blockchain transactions as a proof that coins were credited. Is this pure scam like I think or is there a possibility to realy make some coins? Would like to hear your thoughts and experiences.

they are usually a ponzi scheme, and that is surely a pure scam and there's no way that you can make some coins from a doubler or multiplier sites all of their proofs are just a props to attract and convince more users that they are really trusted but actually not . these are the kind of site that avoided since I got scammed .
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
February 19, 2017, 04:43:59 PM
I see so many services offering to double, triple and multiple in all possible amounts the coins you put to them. This doesn't sound very convincing to me but some of them are offering the list of blockchain transactions as a proof that coins were credited. Is this pure scam like I think or is there a possibility to realy make some coins? Would like to hear your thoughts and experiences.

Yes it is a pure Ponzi/ scam, It is actually has been scattered in the social media like on Facebook nowadays. And many of them are being victimize and no one is experiencing the ROI is giving back to them. Even they show some records in the blockchain it is a false record only, though they know most of the people in the social media are lack of knowledge in bitcoin so the scammer are too happy. That was a very sad part.
Activity: 400
Merit: 13
February 16, 2017, 06:05:40 AM
The most reliable cloud mining platform www.hashnest.com.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
February 15, 2017, 02:56:49 AM
i will avoid some site like that, there are still a lot of way to earn bitcoin and we don't need to invest or join some Ponzi / HYIP system
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
February 15, 2017, 02:22:29 AM
easy money is not easy to get,you have to exercises caution while engaging in network that doubles ones bitcoin because a lot of them avpuzzle scheme ,which are scam and if they do it will not last.if you put your coins in such site you may likely have yourself to blem

Exactly, all these doubling are very risky when compared to trading because you are going to keep your money into third party hands. You will see big amount of figures but don't whether they will pay or not after 72 hrs of time. But doubling is always risky, only people who invested at the beginning will make money with doubling.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
February 14, 2017, 11:44:23 PM
just stick to polo

i mean what are the chances of bytecoin to double compare to bitcoin?

try altcoins avoid these program

if you want dividend try lykke
What do you mean? Do you think bytecoin price will be increased faster than bitcoin? FYI currently bytecoin price on Poloniex now is at 6 sats/each Byte, go back to several months ago, i didn't see bytecoin reached 12 sats. I don't think so your bitcoin will doubled by invested in this coin.

earning bitcoin from doubler is not guarantee because if we are late to join, we can not get our investing back and we only loss our bitcoin, i've been trying this in the past and most of the sites is not giving the profit. maybe for first payment until five payment, we can get our bitcoin back but after that, the payment is pending until the end of the programs. but i have a good experience with doubler which i am join after three hours the site is launch and i can get 100% of my bitcoin back plus i can take a nice profit for three time payment. so if you want to try to make earning from doubler, i suggest you know when the sites is launch, how long the site is online, then if you really want to invest, use your bitcoin that you don't have to worried if something bad happen.
There is no any word like too early, late and too late investing in doubler sites. You will only lose your money once you sent your money to those sites.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 14, 2017, 10:31:27 PM
earning bitcoin from doubler is not guarantee because if we are late to join, we can not get our investing back and we only loss our bitcoin, i've been trying this in the past and most of the sites is not giving the profit. maybe for first payment until five payment, we can get our bitcoin back but after that, the payment is pending until the end of the programs. but i have a good experience with doubler which i am join after three hours the site is launch and i can get 100% of my bitcoin back plus i can take a nice profit for three time payment. so if you want to try to make earning from doubler, i suggest you know when the sites is launch, how long the site is online, then if you really want to invest, use your bitcoin that you don't have to worried if something bad happen.
Activity: 308
February 14, 2017, 10:21:36 PM
just stick to polo

i mean what are the chances of bytecoin to double compare to bitcoin?

try altcoins avoid these program

if you want dividend try lykke
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
February 14, 2017, 10:15:41 PM

I know you are talking about those HYIPs sites out there and Doublers, yes it is true that they are going to double your bitcoin in time, but there are risks on this thing if you are going to invest your bitcoin on them. Most of the time, after they have launched their project within a week, or if they know that many bitcoin users have already invested on their site or project, they will run off with all the bitcoin that's been invested to them without you guys noticing it.

Rather than investing it to something like that, you might just want to save and hold your bitcoin and wait until its price go up again higher on its higher price before so you can get a huge profit from it, than taking the risk to invest it on the HYIPs out there.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
February 14, 2017, 04:10:32 PM

Anyone tried the new BTC-e bitcoin price betting game yet? looks like a great idea from them and should improve their volume since people try to shift the market price at the end of the game.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
February 14, 2017, 03:55:49 PM
first time i listen about it that a site who doubling your bitcoin i think they are scammers because there no any site who provide this facility for a bitcoin users and i just scam do not believe it .
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
February 14, 2017, 01:43:15 PM
Always take care with this kind of platform: first question that you should ask is: from when come the money that they use to pay revenues of BTC doubled?
And there's is not a reasonable answer, they simply stay up until someone send money as they can repay investments, but when they have collected enough money, is bye bye time.
Take care!

Agree, in addition what can surprise people is where its are announced, I do not know how they allow this type of ads on some "iconic" sites.
Usually the hyip sites they put their website on advertising service for making famous,
they gives the profit on the first to investors who made investments, but in the end they go away with money of investors.
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
January 22, 2017, 03:43:05 PM
Always take care with this kind of platform: first question that you should ask is: from when come the money that they use to pay revenues of BTC doubled?
And there's is not a reasonable answer, they simply stay up until someone send money as they can repay investments, but when they have collected enough money, is bye bye time.
Take care!

Agree, in addition what can surprise people is where its are announced, I do not know how they allow this type of ads on some "iconic" sites.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
January 21, 2017, 05:51:03 AM
Take care!
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
January 21, 2017, 05:13:53 AM
New users need to be extremely carefully and control their greed when facing these kind of projects. The main rule is, if it looks so easy to make money, it s A SCAM! Cause if it would be that easy, somebody else would be doing that already and we d all be millionaires.

Read, ask and do not make hasty decisions. Do not let scammers make easy money on you cause all they ll do is just keep scamming other people. Let s clean crypto from scammers.

That is correct, Guy. They usually think that double bitcoin is very easy to get more profit. Just need to send bitcoin and after 100 hours or more They can get a bitcoin double without doing anything. it's ridiculous, Guy.

Mostly the risk is also same when you are investing into doubling programs, many people thinking about only with in 100 hours but only people who invested in beginning will make more money. All these programs are completely scams you when nobody is investing into it.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
January 21, 2017, 03:29:38 AM
New users need to be extremely carefully and control their greed when facing these kind of projects. The main rule is, if it looks so easy to make money, it s A SCAM! Cause if it would be that easy, somebody else would be doing that already and we d all be millionaires.

Read, ask and do not make hasty decisions. Do not let scammers make easy money on you cause all they ll do is just keep scamming other people. Let s clean crypto from scammers.

That is correct, Guy. They usually think that double bitcoin is very easy to get more profit. Just need to send bitcoin and after 100 hours or more They can get a bitcoin double without doing anything. it's ridiculous, Guy.
Activity: 343
January 21, 2017, 03:25:19 AM
easy money is not easy to get,you have to exercises caution while engaging in network that doubles ones bitcoin because a lot of them avpuzzle scheme ,which are scam and if they do it will not last.if you put your coins in such site you may likely have yourself to blem
Pages:
Jump to: