Pages:
Author

Topic: Doubling bitcoins??? - page 8. (Read 4350 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
January 03, 2017, 08:01:15 AM
I see so many services offering to double, triple and multiple in all possible amounts the coins you put to them. This doesn't sound very convincing to me but some of them are offering the list of blockchain transactions as a proof that coins were credited. Is this pure scam like I think or is there a possibility to realy make some coins? Would like to hear your thoughts and experiences.
Ia already experience that those site are offering double or triple profit just to invest those sites are ponzi and hyip that honestly 3 times i lose in those sites that i thought they can give me good profit just to invest.. they are run in few days or weeks after you invest after they got their goals they will run.. So now i am not trusting those site anymore because almost all investment site and cloud mining site are not giving you free money.. if you are smart you can think that there is no free money in the internet you need to work hard..
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 03, 2017, 07:14:31 AM
The transaction history is like a bait for people to be invest on their site (who run doubling), in fact there's no "earn money use money" which have great profit, who reputable investment is offering investment profit sharing reasonable, means they use your money for running their business and you just earn per %(usually just little bit %, but if you invest more you can earn more).

Just stay away from doubling service.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
January 03, 2017, 06:46:23 AM
I see so many services offering to double, triple and multiple in all possible amounts the coins you put to them. This doesn't sound very convincing to me but some of them are offering the list of blockchain transactions as a proof that coins were credited. Is this pure scam like I think or is there a possibility to realy make some coins? Would like to hear your thoughts and experiences.

thats a HYIP/PONZI works, first users to invest will probably get profit from the last users that will send their coins as investment but ofcourse the owner of the site still have the decision if he/she wants to steal the coins from the very first user that invested.

the blockchain transactions shown can be faked, for example i am the owner of the site and i have 1btc, i will divide it to few addresses and send them all to the deposit address of the ponzi then the site will show there are some real deposits and making it more convincing to other people to invest their hard earned money
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
January 03, 2017, 06:39:01 AM

That is part of the script features to show fake transactions and to show people are investing in their site. the best place to check is HYIP(Ponzi) forums to see some feedback and payment proofs from monitors and some legitimate members if any,
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
January 03, 2017, 06:35:15 AM
I see so many services offering to double, triple and multiple in all possible amounts the coins you put to them.
You have to ask yourself how they gonna double, triple your investment in very short and fixed time first. There is no any way rather than putting money from their own pocket and i don't think anyone wants to giveaway free BTC from their pocket. ALL OF THEM ARE KNOWN SCAM, never trust any of them

This doesn't sound very convincing to me but some of them are offering the list of blockchain transactions as a proof that coins were credited.
Those transactions are either taken randomly from recent blockchain transactions or they make those transaction within their bitcoin addresses and claim them to be as deposit/withdrawal of their sites. Don't believe in such proof........
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
January 03, 2017, 06:30:52 AM
"If it is to good to be true, it probably is."

To the extend of my knowledge they are usually ponzi. Some of them pay to first guys and when they have a certain amount just flee with the Coins. Many times those blockchain transactions are fale as well.
I would Stay away from such sites....
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
January 03, 2017, 06:14:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: