Pages:
Author

Topic: Doubling your Bitcoins?? Scam or real?? Your opinion - page 2. (Read 1647 times)

Activity: 286
Merit: 250
I dont know whether someone has seen this or invested in this but is this for real??
Does people put their money into these??

https://btc.partners/

Im surprised with your current rank, senior member you dont know there isnt any place to double your coins safety, you can try your own way doing trading, forex as well gambling, those is hyip and there is no way online to offer such gold opportunities, if there were a way we would be able to get those with banks. Dont dream too much if you wanna more money you need to work, invest take a risk with your money, those programs will stop paying without notice.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I dont know whether someone has seen this or invested in this but is this for real??

A crazy thought, try to think, how can they duplicate your bitcoin in a short time? And if they do, why would they want to help you make a lot of money? Only with these questions, you definitely have the answer, they are just scammers, they take advantage of the greed of others to make money.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I thinks i dont buy the idea of those doubling scheme,all these ponzi scheme,at first it may look real but latter-on those site are certain to collapse....they practice peer to peer donation.and it is very of risky....
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

No, it is bad idea invest your bitcoins on there, it will be scam in the ending, it is just hyip and Ponzi website, if you can survive for long time in digital coins, never invest in hyip, Ponzi website because you will be disappointing and blame the bitcoins, i don't recomended investing on there even it is still new and pay the investors.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

We can't assure that our money get double that easily as far as I know most of the sites that promo of double is scam. I have already try it once but my money is gone. I recommend if you want to double your money you should work hard and be patient on holding your bitcoin because it might get double if it increase.
Activity: 684
Merit: 250
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

Doublers are scam ,you can never win on them unless you know how to deal on those doubler sites. I admit that i once joined in doublers and they steal my bitcoin that i invest on that site.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I know that it is a scam site guys, I just wanted to know the reason behind people investing into them. Any person who has a common sense will be knowing that it is a Ponzi scheme selling scam Hypes. But still people invest in these and get scammed.
Whether Greed and being a newbie are the only reasons for that??

Their common sense is clouded by their inexperience in investing and their greed for money. That would be the most common reason for it. And if the site is very new, the early adopters can still earn big and get out before the site disappears.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

Don't go for bitcoin doubling because most of the doubling schemes are scam attempt. Just ignore doubling and could mining always. Doubling schemes give the doubling amount some people in the list and won't pay for others. Simply you can compare it with finance chits scams.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Does this really need to be asked? Can money just "double"? Of course not.  Roll Eyes

EDIT: Ask yourself this question. If they can double coins, then why do they need me?
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
Activity: 854
Merit: 252

You better be careful investing your money in that kind of a website.
Many became a victim like that website  to be scam by the scammers. Meaning its just
Just a ponzi scheme.
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Pure scam. I can ensure that. You will lose all of your money in those stupid website
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
I know that it is a scam site guys, I just wanted to know the reason behind people investing into them. Any person who has a common sense will be knowing that it is a Ponzi scheme selling scam Hypes. But still people invest in these and get scammed.
Whether Greed and being a newbie are the only reasons for that??
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1008
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
lets you take share from the pot and brings you 5% every 8 Hours
Anyone who believes in this claim are just noobs, there is no way to earn 5% in just 8 hours. This is just another ponzi that will disappear without any notice.

I highly doubt that the stats they have in their frontpage is just a made up numbers. Don't put anything in this ponzi.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
A service or product that sounds to good to be true should be avoided at all cost!
As far as i can tell it does look like a new site by the way and for the sake of protecting  other forum members from investing in that site maybe link has to be removed if it  has been proved to be a scam.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
It is so good to be true if this site would simply give you and doubling you bitcoin as easy as that, and it is implementing that each hour you are gonna profit with them and promising the "200%" interest in your deposit just like in the picture you will need to sign up with them to get that juicy profits, it is an obvious Ponzi scheme that is trying to lure the prey to a trap.

Activity: 560
Merit: 269
Its better to avoid than blame yourself in the end because its a scam. Don't trust any high-yield investment program or HYIP. And the site you are mentioning is one of them. Its an orchestrated modus. Maybe they are paying at first. But later on, they will just gone. POOF! And your Btc is gone.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
Definitely scam, and don't feel sorry for those who got scammed, they were all greedy people who wanted to make money without doing anything. I feel pity for some newcomers but people should start thinking logically too, how can anyone double the money in a day or a week. It takes years in a legitimate way, unless you invest in Bitcoin.  Cheesy
Activity: 44
Merit: 10
doubling bitcoins is real to scam, in my experience i try to invest in doublers but i was too late, i mean they pay but only half of my investment and then they scam, your lucky if your one of the earliest to investment because they will really pay you double but if they save so many money they will become a scammers.

if you want to try doublers try to check their information first if they release in a weak early its real but if its 2 weeks old dont even try to risk.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Seeing how it works I see that this is a thing that leads to a scam. Most sites only calculate the calculation without any real role.
If you register first you can benefit, but most people will only lose without getting anything.
Pages:
Jump to: