Pages:
Author

Topic: Doubling your Bitcoins?? Scam or real?? Your opinion - page 3. (Read 1647 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Some says its real, but we all know that it was a scam, they say you have to wait at least a day, week or what, then after that your money will become double. They take advantage to people who is in need of cash/money, everyone thinks that you can earn bitcoin by hyips, doubler, etc. but in the end, they always end up to nothing.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 501
These sites that offer to double your money deceive less people nowadays, with a little thought anyone realizes that they are a scam. However there are others that offer a much lower profitability and have been running for some time and can fool people because they may seem more legal. The reality is that they work the same and end the same, the difference is that these sites with 1% profitability take a little longer to become a scam but all at the end, as soon as investors stop entering the system, they close doors and their customers run out of money.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
There are no doubler that is legit, it is impossible to double up your money in a short time, and if they can double up your money they wont be needing your money, so it is a scammed sites, stay away from it, you will never gained anything from that doubler
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
As far as I'm concerned. Every doubler is a scam. Because I'm been a victim of it. I have never yet encountered a doubler that is legit. Of course if you have investment first, most likely you will get your money back. But if you are in the down line, most likely we will not get your bitcoin doubled and worst you will lose your bitcoin. So stay away from it. Just my advise.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
That's most likely a scam. Like, oh my god! Bitcoin isn't something so cheap that you can double easily.
You're senior member already so i think you would already understand but, mostly, websites who offer big return which is most likely impossible, are mostly scam. So you better not invest your bitcoin there, if you don't want to lose them.
You better double check everything before investing or just find a website that's already famous, or recommended by others.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
I dont know whether someone has seen this or invested in this but is this for real??
Does people put their money into these??

https://btc.partners/

I dont know if that site is legit or not since I have not checked yet its background information. But if I were you I will stay from High yield investment program especially the double your bitcoins scheme in a short span of time. To be safe it is much better to trade or to just hold your bitcoins in your wallet and wait for a price increase that way we can be sure of our profit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
You have an activity level that high and this is a question you feel the need to ask?

It's so obviously scammy my pussy just fell off.

After all these years there still isn't one single option to earn 0.1% annual returns without a degree of risk.

LMAO you get two cookies ;(

Amen. If one would ever consider a bitcoin doubler, or any service that would offer you a significant, guaranteed return on investment, ask yourself:

Where is this value coming from, ant why are they giving it away to me for free?

There truly is no free lunch. You figure it out around age 30 Wink
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
I dont know whether someone has seen this or invested in this but is this for real??

As an experienced person in this forum, I will explain it to you. Duplicate bitcoin or the like, they are commonly referred to as HYIP. These sites are very popular with bitcoin users. The nature of those sites is scams. They can pay you, but they can cheat, but one thing is for sure, they will scam you, only the lucky ones get paid, and only once.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
You have an activity level that high and this is a question you feel the need to ask?

It's so obviously scammy my pussy just fell off.

After all these years there still isn't one single option to earn 0.1% annual returns without a degree of risk.

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 6830
No! This is just another ponzi scam made exclusively to steal peoples money. Or do you expect someone to give you 200% interest that easily? DO NOT "INVEST" OR YOU WILL GET ROBBED.

Yes they do. This site is adverting a way to earn 200% of the amount deposited in just 6 days and people want free and easy money without having to do some work. That's why those scam sites never stop appearing.

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Pages:
Jump to: