Pages:
Author

Topic: [DOWN] Bitlc.net - P2SH, No invalid blocks, Custom payouts, EU, 0% fee, LP - page 33. (Read 180847 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
WooHoo! 100 Blocks!  Grin

I managed to get .2 btc off of that 8 hour round with 1.7 ghash/s....

Yep... But on average I am getting about 1 BTC a day at the new difficulty with about 8-850MH/s.... You win some and you lose some on the short term... then you have blocks that get solved in 3 minutes.. So some days you just have to take it in stride. On average this pool has done quite well.
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009
Legen -wait for it- dary
I know! With all that has been going on today, this pool has had some connection issues too! That was the longest in a while. Hopefully they will get better!
Activity: 19
WooHoo! 100 Blocks!  Grin

I managed to get .2 btc off of that 8 hour round with 1.7 ghash/s....
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
Activity: 41
I've been getting some "Problems communicating with bitcoin RPC" too, but not always. Not a major issue for me since I used the -f flag to have a backup pool, but if if your only pool then yeah, it'll be idle a lot.
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
What is going on? My miners are at least idle 50% of the time! My est. hashrate on the worker page are all half of what they should be!
Activity: 22
Im gettin the same messages miner is idle and problems communicating with bitcoin RPC
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Seal Cub Clubbing Club
I just pointed my Phoenix miner at Bitcoins.lc pool and I'm getting maybe 80% "Work queue empty, miner is idle" type of messages.  Is there  a trick to getting things working?
legendary
Legen -wait for it- dary
Are we ever going to get the "Top list (shares)" back?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
We received a HTTP based request against both the pool and webserver which lead to excessive database-load.
This was quickly fixed, but the fix lead to a bit more downtime a while later due to a crashed database table.

Everything should be back up and running, and we'll keep investigating this attack later tonight.

Sorry - for the downtime!
Activity: 19
Is the pool really down or are stats on the website just not working again?  All my miners are running fine and it I received payout for a round that it appears finished around two hours ago but everything else reads 0 on the site.
Activity: 686
Merit: 259
Woah. Bitcoins.lc and EclipseMC had the same time downtime. I was trying to use bitcoins.lc as backup pool but there was a problem in the same time. Good thing that Eclipsemc.com is working now  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431
also, the server is down Sad
Activity: 434
I can only imagine there's an error somewhere:

Statistics

In total 26.52 Ghash/s from 1541 workers

1 BTC is currently worth USD
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
We're using a technique for announcing new blocks to users, It's called "long polling".
When we find/change the working block - we announce it to all users. This line will be displayed in your log/terminal when we do so.
Thanks for your reply.
What do you mean with change the working block?
Mining means finding right? Not changing any block that is already found by some other pool?
Can you maybe highlight this part a bit?
Thanks a bunch for this awesome pool btw.
I still wonder what it is happening in my poclbm console.

I see two kind of things I still do not understand yet.

1#
04565ygb accepted
try99568 accepted
456757ff accepted
It means that a share was accepted. A share is a part of the block we're trying to solve.

2#
long poll: new block 000000305bb4bac73

What do these two different logs mean?
We're using a technique for announcing new blocks to users, It's called "long polling".
When we find/change the working block - we announce it to all users. This line will be displayed in your log/terminal when we do so.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I still wonder what it is happening in my poclbm console.

I see two kind of things I still do not understand yet.

1#
04565ygb accepted
try99568 accepted
456757ff accepted

2#
long poll: new block 000000305bb4bac73

What do these two different logs mean?
We have reached the point of 450Gh Smiley Everything seems to work fine so far.
Graphs of hash rate coming soon.
Activity: 56
I've noticed my per round payout has been getting smaller too! Even after the difficulty change. I also notice that the pool hashrate is getting much faster, which translates to your shares being a smaller % of the total round shares!

Right but at the same time the number of solved blocks per time t goes up so you get paid out a smaller amount more often.

Right, but the difficulty has increased, so now (all things being equal) it will take more work to solve each block. so that will tend to counteract the more frequently, except if ones compute power scales with difficulty... as we are knew it could seem that way for the first few increments in dif... however, relatively, my hashing power is getting smaller.. so the payments will drop in size... and thus i'll make less as difficulty increases. (so will anyone whose compute power is static)

Difficulty increases will keep people who consider it, from going hog wild on new hardware... unless BTC value scales with difficulty... which it won't do in the short term. And I don't know enough about the BTC economy to make any long term predictions whatsoever.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
I've noticed my per round payout has been getting smaller too! Even after the difficulty change. I also notice that the pool hashrate is getting much faster, which translates to your shares being a smaller % of the total round shares!

Right but at the same time the number of solved blocks per time t goes up so you get paid out a smaller amount more often.
Pages:
Jump to: