Pages:
Author

Topic: [DOWN] Bitlc.net - P2SH, No invalid blocks, Custom payouts, EU, 0% fee, LP - page 37. (Read 180847 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I am in an EST zone, so my times will be different from the rest of you, but has anyone else noticed a weird pattern at bitcoins.lc of solving blocks?  For me, we solve a shit ton of blocks in the morning and then after noon we solve maybe one or two. 

Today:
Before noon: 9 Blocks
After noon:  TBD

Yesterday:
Before noon:5 Blocks
After noon: 3 Blocks

Monday:
Before noon:3 Blocks
After noon:2 Blocks

Sunday:
Before noon:6 Blocks
After noon:4 Blocks

Don't get me wrong, I am certainly not complaining.  I have made way more at this awesome pool than at deepbit or than the various calculators tell me I should be making.  Its just weird that we go through a period of finding a bunch of blocks to a period of 5-6 hours between them almost on a daily basis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
gnna throw 1.8 ghashes here to test Smiley seems like everyone is happy and the operator is active Smiley

EDIT: just tested, it seems like it takes longer for me to submit a share here than elsewhere..about 30-40 seconds for work..thats weird...

My rejection rate is 10%, wonder if that may have something to do with it. I need to start running phoenix from command line to dig into it further I think.,
Activity: 797
Merit: 1017
That's the fun with small pools. Someday we get 1-2 blocks, the day after 10+.
Activity: 252
gnna throw 1.8 ghashes here to test Smiley seems like everyone is happy and the operator is active Smiley

EDIT: just tested, it seems like it takes longer for me to submit a share here than elsewhere..about 30-40 seconds for work..thats weird...

im very happy here, nice earnings also (might also be because of the small pool)
the only thing i hope is that the stats will come back soon
Activity: 98
Tutorials, guidelines, optimizations for all!

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Yeah! I get more from my GPUs here too.

I guess its becouse deepbit takes you 3% ... and is down all the time.
Activity: 82
So far I'm really happy with the pool. I'm mining with ~510 Mhash right now, and the payments seem in line with Slush.
Activity: 84
I am going to  be in your position at the end of the week.  Go on vacation on Friday and I hope that stats are up by then so that I can at least monitor and make sure my rigs are up and running.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
I'm remote right now so I was using the stats to monitor my miners, one of my primary (600Mh/s) went down for some time, missed it... I definitely see the value in external status checking, is the pool looking to add something similar to some others, if not I'll tackle something on my end.
Activity: 41
Just switched one card (300 mh/s) over to this pool, how long will it take for the site to reflect a balance?  I've also set up poclbm like so:

start /DC:\bitcoin\poclbm poclbm.exe -d1 --host="http://bitcoins.lc" --port=8080 --user="WORKERNAME" --pass="WORKERPASS" -v -f70 -w128

with workername/pass being what they actually are.  Is this correct?  My site login is nowhere in there but this seems to work, poclbm generating shares just nothing is reflected on the site yet.

For some reason stats aren't being shown for anyone right now. I guess they'll update when they're fixed Smiley
Activity: 19
Just switched one card (300 mh/s) over to this pool, how long will it take for the site to reflect a balance?  I've also set up poclbm like so:

start /DC:\bitcoin\poclbm poclbm.exe -d1 --host="http://bitcoins.lc" --port=8080 --user="WORKERNAME" --pass="WORKERPASS" -v -f70 -w128

with workername/pass being what they actually are.  Is this correct?  My site login is nowhere in there but this seems to work, poclbm generating shares just nothing is reflected on the site yet.
Stats/payments are still being recorded despite not being shown right - I want to be sure I'm not mining for nothing! Smiley
Activity: 38
Just one request bitcoins.lc guys! Please bring back the stats as fast as you can ... can't monitor my workers now as it only says "?"....

Other than that keep up the good work!
Donated some change... will do in the future too. Not much but hope it helps!
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
recent twitter:
We just mistakenly paid for the same block twice. But don't worry - it's on the house. We love you guys! Smiley / J 2 hours ago

I will donate the payment back, just tell us which block it was (130699 duplicate of 130631?)
Activity: 56
I don't have experience with other pools.. but this one seems to be paying out higher then I expected... even accounting for that one time bonus Smiley Now I just have to bring more gear online for the pool.
Activity: 228
Merit: 106
The earnings are being really good now. Now I can really say that im doing better here thyan slush or deepbit. Hope it keeps this way Cheesy
Mining with you again! Smiley Love the 0% fee heh.
Activity: 252
recent twitter:
We just mistakenly paid for the same block twice. But don't worry - it's on the house. We love you guys! Smiley / J 2 hours ago
Activity: 228
Merit: 106
I have a feeling they're having to manually push these solved blocks out to us. About this time of day (noon-ish in Europe) we've seen 2 big results pushed out in minutes.  I suspect there's a lot of work going on there behind the scenes right now.
I still like the pool, though.

Yes I thought the same. Pretty sure they are manually paying the blocks, "just in case" Tongue
Hope this will change soon, when this becomes bigger ^^
Activity: 56
i was thinking something along those lines... and I do too!
Pages:
Jump to: