Pages:
Author

Topic: [DOWN] Bitlc.net - P2SH, No invalid blocks, Custom payouts, EU, 0% fee, LP - page 47. (Read 180853 times)

Activity: 797
Merit: 1017
Same as others, I'm having high stales. I went from the 2-4% i am used to at deepbit to about 5-8% here.
On the other hand, I should point out that on almost every mining pool I joined I had about 5% stales, with the notable exception of deepbit. Here's my infos:

mining software: Diablo GUI on widows 7 x64 (LP capable)
mining hardware: one 5970
Ping vs pit.deepbit.net=18 ms
Ping vs bitcoins.lc=?? (blocked)
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
I had a very high rate of rejected shares (2%-5%).

I will come back when thats solved.

Immediately have the same impression, too many rejects.

Feature suggestion: have a custom field for a name next to the miner name, just to allow people with many miners to have their own naming logic for administering many miners.

I just jumped back on myself, in the stats page I notice a high number of overall, sounds like the pool is dealing out a fair bit of duplicate work?
Activity: 314
Merit: 251
Just wondering, wouldn't it speed things up if pool operators would use something like Redis (possibly using Unix sockets instead of TCP) or Tokyo Cabinet instead of MySQL? The data stored in the database isn't too complex, so SQL looks like a waste to me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I had a very high rate of rejected shares (2%-5%).

Immediately have the same impression, too many rejects.

Feature suggestion: have a custom field for a name next to the miner name, just to allow people with many miners to have their own naming logic for administering many miners.
tested pool with 1 Ghash/s the last 12h. I had a very high rate of rejected shares (2%-5%).

Besides that I like the pool!
Adding 3gh/s to this pool, switching over from BTCMINE.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
@oldtimer : It is normal, the hashrate on the website is a 30 minutes average, so wait at least for 30 minutes before having the correct average on the website.

Cheers buddy, I can see it going up since I posted.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
@oldtimer : It is normal, the hashrate on the website is a 30 minutes average, so wait at least for 30 minutes before having the correct average on the website.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Ive connected to your pool just now and am getting 314 Mhash/s (same as with Slush's pool)

Good work Smiley

p.s The stats on your homepage show -

Statistics
Your current total hashrate is 42.95 Mhash/s

Does this take a while to update as my guiminer shows 314 Mhashs? Im sure its ok however as the estimated earnings are spot on the same as with Slush's pool ie

Estimated earnings
0.07615311 BTC / 24h

Activity: 403
Merit: 250
We were switching to another dedicated MySQL server to handle the load.
The pool was glitching a bit (shooort downtime) while restarting pushpoold.

The site was down for a couple of minutes due to this.

Everything should be back up now.

Funny facts;

Currently I've dedicated around 10GB of RAM and 16 CPU-cores to this project.
Splitted on 3 VM's (mysql02, bitcoind/pushpoold server and main webserver)

Redoing the database structure later today, hopefully.
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
Could not connect to database server..
But the pool is fine
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Could not connect to database server..
There will be a couple of minutes downtime later today, but nothing this major should ever happen again.
You have my word on that.
Activity: 228
Merit: 106
Ok its back. Im leaving the cards for the night, hope it doesnt screw up again
Some major just happend in my environment, mysql01.jine.se completely died.
Kernel panic. Investigating why, and also switching over to pool to mysql02 in a couple of minutes.

This shouldn't have happen, I'm terribly sorry for it.
Activity: 434
Could not connect to database server. Let me know if I can help.

Also, for some reason I'm getting (as of now) 4 accepted and 9 rejected. Seems high to me.
"Could not connect to database server."

And when you were about to real take the fly. Jine you need to somehow make this more stable and relyable, if the pool keeps getting problems ppl (me) will not trust to leave their miners there all day with the risk of having a connection problem
Activity: 109
Merit: 11
Yep, somethings up with the pool again, I cant connect. Switching to Slush's for now  Huh
My 3 cards are getting connection problem, please tell me now whats happening or im moving the cards now at least cause im going to sleep. Nooowwwwwwwwww
Activity: 99
Learn as you go...
i know this realy is'nt the place to ask such a noob question, but how exactly do you go about pointing your miner to the site. i've registered an account and my miner (the original "bitcoin" one) has the has and seams to be mining but i'm not getting anything on my account. Help?
(as if though you were speaking to a small Nivea child please)
Pages:
Jump to: