Pages:
Author

Topic: [DOWN] Bitlc.net - P2SH, No invalid blocks, Custom payouts, EU, 0% fee, LP - page 42. (Read 180847 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Haven't read through all the pages in the thread yet, but are there plans to allow us to name our workers?  I know its small but it helps me see if everything looks like its working when I move around pools.  Otherwise it looks pretty good, I'm throwing 1GH/s your way and should be adding another 2 in a few days.
Activity: 8
Is it me or I am getting VERY LITTLE winnings for the shares i contributed? I mean, ive veen mining for several hours, and the uncofirmed for the new block says 0.31974208 BTC
I dont know, but I always get only this very small rewards for the hours ive been mining

What hash rate are you contributing to the pool?

Around  800Mhash

I'm putting out about the same amount with my dual 6970s.  I got 0.16.  It's mainly because I was on and off mining during the round duration.  You got a good amount if you compare it to the other pools.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
Is it me or I am getting VERY LITTLE winnings for the shares i contributed? I mean, ive veen mining for several hours, and the uncofirmed for the new block says 0.31974208 BTC
I dont know, but I always get only this very small rewards for the hours ive been mining

Around  800Mhash

Very small compared to what? I'm only asking because at the current difficulty with 800Mhash you cannot expect more then .30 BTC for "a few hours" of mining. With the pool now moving forward my 1Gh/s is doing better here then at deepbit where the fees start to add up.
Ben
Activity: 44
Can't seem to get the Pheonix miner setup correctly... I download the file, double click on the .exe file, the command prompt appears for a second and that's it, nothing else loads.

Am i doing something wrong or missing a file?
Activity: 228
Merit: 106

Around  800Mhash
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
hi
so i joined this pool about a few hours ago. i have over 860Mhash/s from 4 workers.
my verified funds and unverified funds are 0.00000000 BTC. am i not supposed to get at least a few cents in one of them?
i wanna know if my mining is working on this pool, because i had no problem on other pools and i got like bitcents after a few hours.

The current round is still going.  4h 30m now.  Once a block has been solved by this pool, you will start to see your BTC.

thanks, i got my share:) 0,2
Activity: 76

Activity: 228
Merit: 106
And another block solved Smiley
Activity: 8
hi
so i joined this pool about a few hours ago. i have over 860Mhash/s from 4 workers.
my verified funds and unverified funds are 0.00000000 BTC. am i not supposed to get at least a few cents in one of them?
i wanna know if my mining is working on this pool, because i had no problem on other pools and i got like bitcents after a few hours.

The current round is still going.  4h 30m now.  Once a block has been solved by this pool, you will start to see your BTC.
hi
Need fast feedback, what do you guys think?
Thinking of splitting up all pages into mutiple subpages to have room for more content.
I would appreciate it. But before improving design I would prefer improvements in stability.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001
Yes i think that work fine as long as the menus/tabs are somewhat intuitive.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Need fast feedback, what do you guys think?
Thinking of splitting up all pages into mutiple subpages to have room for more content.

Updates:
* Äntligen svensk översättning(!) (Swedish translation is up)
* Some pushpoold work is done to minimize stale shares
* Other small stuff.
Activity: 28
Any chance, you will be implementing a cheat-proof scoring method in the future? Its the only thing holding me back to mine with your pool.

Cheat-proof? How do you envision someone cheating on a proportional payout system?

http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=4787.0
ius
Activity: 56
Any chance, you will be implementing a cheat-proof scoring method in the future? Its the only thing holding me back to mine with your pool.

Cheat-proof? How do you envision someone cheating on a proportional payout system?
Activity: 28
Activity: 797
Merit: 1017
Valid shares 304 / 306 (0.65% stales)

Jim, it works like a charm. Nice work, i'm going to donate to the pool the 5% of what i mine the following week Smiley

Annother suggestion: a pool donation rate I can set to whatever % i want, like the one at BTCguild.
Activity: 797
Merit: 1017
Then whats the point of having an est which shows something completely wrong?

It's intended for long-term evaluation. It's called estimation for a thing btw...
Then whats the point of having an est which shows something completely wrong?

If you read it it says Per 24 hours.

It shows you, based on your current average hash rate, how much you will earn ON AVERAGE per day using this pool - it gives you a number which you can base profit/loss calculations on without having to run your miners for 24 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: