Pages:
Author

Topic: [DOWN] Bitlc.net - P2SH, No invalid blocks, Custom payouts, EU, 0% fee, LP - page 6. (Read 180724 times)

donator
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Over ten million shares, almost three days and not solved yet.  Undecided 
Maybe this will be for some sort of world record. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
donator
Im more than willing to point some GH at current long round except pool seems down :p

Same here,
Round will be reeeeally long and painful at 0Mh/s  Shocked

It's back up!

Yeah,

And all my little rigs (~4.12Gh/s) are now directed to bitlc.net  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Think. Positive. Thoughts.
Im more than willing to point some GH at current long round except pool seems down :p

Same here,

It's back up!
donator

Same here,
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
legendary
What's happening..?

Connection problems,
Total pool performance = 0 hash/s from 0 workers... Huh Huh

This!
donator
What's happening..?

Connection problems,
Total pool performance = 0 hash/s from 0 workers... Huh Huh

legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io
I'll keep an eye out and see what's coming regarding the payout, when the discussion opened I was excited to see what developed but as a few said I voted with my feet and took my 5GH/s elsewhere but I'm interested in coming back depending on what develops.
legendary
I have been mining with Bitlc since last summer and I'm happy with the service (2ghash.) I will stick with it regardless of the change in payout method. My only complaint is that they are teasing me with the wallet feature, it would be great to buy/sell BTC right on the site.

Keep up the good work!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Some blocks are unlucky, hence some of them takes more time to solve.
So I'd say no - generally it's not stats.

/ Jim
legendary
your stats going screwy again?
Activity: 403
We will not add a fee nor stay with proportional.
A more detailed plan of the switch will be announced via e-mail, here and via twitter soon.

--
Regards, Jim
Bit LC Inc.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1032
tell you what, i don't mind paying a fee if you're willing to keep this pool prop.

...but then again, i guess i'm just a single person here willing to do that.

I think a fair few of us would be happy to do that.

OK, the fee is 50% for any shares submitted in the first (1/2 difficulty) shares of a new round. Added to a fund that is payable to shares submitted after 1/2 difficulty is elapsed. You might have figured out how to hop that a bit by the time the pool goes PPLNS anyway.
Activity: 350
I think a fair few of us would be happy to do that.
legendary
tell you what, i don't mind paying a fee if you're willing to keep this pool prop.

...but then again, i guess i'm just a single person here willing to do that.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1032
Not a prob, thanks for the heads up.   What's the ETA on the switch to PPLNS?  I'll unfortunately be leaving the pool when that happens, but just wondering how long it's likely to be.
I'll be fortunately joining the pool again when that happens.
Activity: 350
Hi!

You're absolutly right. It was I that have forgotten to remove a .lock-file from the webserver.
I've been doing some work to the share-calculation to prepare for the PPLNS-switch, so i needed to pause the scripts for a few minutes - but accidently left the file there...

I'm terrible sorry for that, i immediately initiated the script manually when I read the posts a few minutes ago. It was NOT anything intentional to stop the payments nor fake stats.

It won't happen again, once again. My apologies.

--
Regards, Jim
Bit LC Inc.
https://www.bitlc.net

Not a prob, thanks for the heads up.   What's the ETA on the switch to PPLNS?  I'll unfortunately be leaving the pool when that happens, but just wondering how long it's likely to be.

Thanks
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi!

You're absolutly right. It was I that have forgotten to remove a .lock-file from the webserver.
I've been doing some work to the share-calculation to prepare for the PPLNS-switch, so i needed to pause the scripts for a few minutes - but accidently left the file there...

I'm terrible sorry for that, i immediately initiated the script manually when I read the posts a few minutes ago. It was NOT anything intentional to stop the payments nor fake stats.

It won't happen again, once again. My apologies.

--
Regards, Jim
Bit LC Inc.
https://www.bitlc.net
legendary
Problems at the moment?

Blockchains.info (which is normally accurate) says you've found 2 blocks recently, but your site says the current round is 1 day 5 hours so far....

Don't pull a Bitclockers Wink
....that's why my hoppers keep going your way.

apparently my previous post was right, in a sense.
Pages:
Jump to: