Pages:
Author

Topic: Downfall of dia data (DeFi) - page 5. (Read 1455 times)

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
September 23, 2020, 09:40:20 AM
I think it's not a downfall because if we compare the DIA price in their IDO days it's still high and currently traded at $1.45 up by 7 percent I think its a simple market correction and not yet a downfall, I believe that DIA price today is a good buying level because it was already corrected by the market so maybe the trend will be positive for DIA in the coming days.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
September 12, 2020, 09:25:36 AM
It will be the biggest surprise of the year if dia price continue to tank down I mean i have really high hope on this coin and is likely going to get higher I think the issue right now is with the oracle market not dia
From 0.8$ in Beginning of August Then tanking the market hitting 5$ in September 2 but what about now?Valuing at 2.17$ is quite Disappointing and alarming.
because investors seems like at the edge of withdrawing or Staying holding.

Defi projects are still In good level now but i don't know how long would this be and will stay for how long.
I think its normal seeing some coins goes down too, bitcoin do that to them. Maybe if bitcoin will bounce back dia will also follow. Dia is a good project, holding dia will give you good profit when bitcoin recovers.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
September 12, 2020, 08:20:30 AM
I believe that nothing unusual is happening, since all projects that were successful during ico, ieo and after listing, eventually fell in price to a certain level. This is how traders and investors earn from owning these coins. When a certain minimum is reached, those who sold will start buying again and the price will go up. In addition, I am sure that many will agree with me, that everyone had a huge temptation to make money by selling coins, which increased in price several times, and someone took advantage of this opportunity.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
September 12, 2020, 07:29:22 AM
It will be the biggest surprise of the year if dia price continue to tank down I mean i have really high hope on this coin and is likely going to get higher I think the issue right now is with the oracle market not dia
FYI if oracle was not getting any issue and you must know if the problem is the hype for dia has already gone. I think that you should try to learn more about how crypto market works today.

Early investors have been cashing out their money and then they will be moving to the new legit IEO after dia. that's how the crypto hype works today. Im not feeling any surprise to see the price of dia gets a huge pressure. This what we have called as the ico or ieo traders.

Oracle has nothing to do with the DIA trend.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 357
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 12, 2020, 07:18:44 AM
From 0.8$ in Beginning of August Then tanking the market hitting 5$ in September 2 but what about now?Valuing at 2.17$ is quite Disappointing and alarming.
because investors seems like at the edge of withdrawing or Staying holding.

Defi projects are still In good level now but i don't know how long would this be and will stay for how long.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
September 12, 2020, 12:59:46 AM
Most likely, such a dump of this project happened because in a few days they have to give out rewards for the bounty campaign. Perhaps this is an artificial price reduction
Don't blame the bounty hunters, take a closer look at the transaction volume and the number of tokens the project paid for the bounty hunters. The total pool paid by the bounty campaign is 100k DIA but the transaction volume in Binance is $ 1m5. Obviously we haven't included it at other exchanges, so it's all the bounty hunters' fault?
They have a lot of investors and the majority of them took profits by selling off tokens. It is normal to drop drastically after a period of growth. So don't blame anyone, it's the nature of the financial markets. Smiley

Agree to that or it could also possible that those bagholders just happened to ride with the hunters and sell out bagging decent profits most likely they'll going to reinvest after dip.

There's no one to be blamed as we are inside this business, you need to make a good balance both of your time and money, rise and fall will take place always have a good manageable plan.

Timing is always important 😉 be alert with how the market behaves.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
September 12, 2020, 12:49:29 AM
Most likely, such a dump of this project happened because in a few days they have to give out rewards for the bounty campaign. Perhaps this is an artificial price reduction
Don't blame the bounty hunters, take a closer look at the transaction volume and the number of tokens the project paid for the bounty hunters. The total pool paid by the bounty campaign is 100k DIA but the transaction volume in Binance is $ 1m5. Obviously we haven't included it at other exchanges, so it's all the bounty hunters' fault?
They have a lot of investors and the majority of them took profits by selling off tokens. It is normal to drop drastically after a period of growth. So don't blame anyone, it's the nature of the financial markets. Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
September 11, 2020, 08:07:25 PM
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
September 11, 2020, 05:37:10 PM
I was panicked enough to see DIA token price going down, even today DIA token fell again by -3.8%. Hopefully DIA token will rise soon,
however, I am still optimistic about DIA token potential. I will always be monitoring DIA token price movements. If you see other DeFi
projects that have started to rise, it shouldn't be long before DIA token will also increase its price again.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
September 11, 2020, 05:16:28 PM
Don't know what is happening at this moment. Most of defi project lost their value incredibly. Especially for dia data, the recently successful defi token, launched IEO a months ago. Then it was start increasing incredibly, ATH around at $5.13  Sep 02, 2020 (3 days ago) but its only $2.09 today Sep 05, 2020. Just decrease more than half of its value within 48hours when it added binance exchange mainwhile
The price drop don't mean that the project has gone fall. The defi project DIA has done well so far and they are planning how they can do better in future .The project is good enough so the price drop is nothing its usual behave of market .It can pass the ATH level within a second,
I hope you were right but lots of projects like this didn't last long since most of them is just a part of pump and dump. So far the price of DIA stays as if it was affected with the recent drop of Bitcoin but that was too soon to drop though. I smell something like this has happened before–I really hope you were right though, since my guts tells me something.
We do really have that doubts since we have seen the market in the past when we do still facing off with that ICO project hypes where they do just simply
pump and dump which do leave out those investors in the air.We cant make any conclusions to a project if it would be on the floor since it would really
pass or do need to take the test of time neither it would sustain or not.For now we can presume out that its likely to go into the same path on where projects
do pump and then dump when the hype is gone.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 11, 2020, 04:19:25 PM
People should not judge something based on short time span, if the price falls down in just a day you shouldn't conclude everything based on how short you analyze stuff. Look at the chart today, most of the defi tokens are havng green sign and most of them are pumping, it is just a price correction I would say, the hype is not ended yet.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
September 11, 2020, 02:18:15 PM
nothing can survive if BTC goes to bear market we will see that in the next few days and it will touch the price of $ 9K and DEFI tokens will fall only a few can survive, DIA tokens are just starting and I predict it will fall and form ATL instead of ATH  Grin Grin
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
September 11, 2020, 11:17:58 AM
Don't know what is happening at this moment. Most of defi project lost their value incredibly. Especially for dia data, the recently successful defi token, launched IEO a months ago. Then it was start increasing incredibly, ATH around at $5.13  Sep 02, 2020 (3 days ago) but its only $2.09 today Sep 05, 2020. Just decrease more than half of its value within 48hours when it added binance exchange mainwhile
The price drop don't mean that the project has gone fall. The defi project DIA has done well so far and they are planning how they can do better in future .The project is good enough so the price drop is nothing its usual behave of market .It can pass the ATH level within a second,
I hope you were right but lots of projects like this didn't last long since most of them is just a part of pump and dump. So far the price of DIA stays as if it was affected with the recent drop of Bitcoin but that was too soon to drop though. I smell something like this has happened before–I really hope you were right though, since my guts tells me something.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
September 11, 2020, 09:45:30 AM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 11
September 11, 2020, 05:17:26 AM
There is no need to worry too much as we can see the whole cryptocurrency market condition is not well that's why it's happening almost every altcoin is in dip we don't need be panic the market won't be in the same state hopefully whenever market will be in positive mode all quality altcoins will be back on track.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 10, 2020, 12:53:22 PM
Point of correction, DIA did IDO not IEO. Almost all the DEFI projects lost more than 50% of their value during the last correction and is very wrong to pick DIA because as of today it price is still more than 2x for IDO investors which I think is a good thing. It is one of the DEFI project that I am very bullish on because the price has not really pumped unlike others
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
September 10, 2020, 09:23:44 AM
New projects which are getting listed always tend to go up in price due to investors who missed out on sale trying to buy. Always wait for things to settle down before Investing.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
September 10, 2020, 09:19:59 AM
Maybe market went down and that affected it more Still I think there was some kinda dump here and there but long term they are active and been on binance is still a good achievement
That is what we call Correction mate,this downfall is because some correction from the market prices is indeed and don't make this a bad sign
because after this the growth will follow as you can see now,the Market backs in Green and some increase in prices are happening .

So hype is over and dia is only going down ?
LINK is still spiking up,Valuing $13 now and with 6% increase in market capitalization.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
September 10, 2020, 07:49:00 AM
I am optimistic about the potential of DIA tokens, therefore I am not worried about the price of DIA falling. I am sure that
in the near future DIA token will come back to an all time high price. Now it should be the right time to buy DIA tokens,
actually I am sure of this token after knowing that it was successful to be listed on 2 major exchanges namely Binance
and KuCoin. In my opinion, those who have not bought DIA can buy at current prices. Before the price goes up again.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
September 09, 2020, 07:50:27 PM
Maybe market went down and that affected it more Still I think there was some kinda dump here and there but long term they are active and been on binance is still a good achievement
Pages:
Jump to: