Pages:
Author

Topic: Downfall of dia data (DeFi) - page 7. (Read 1455 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 104
September 06, 2020, 06:50:27 AM
Most likely, such a dump of this project happened because in a few days they have to give out rewards for the bounty campaign. Perhaps this is an artificial price reduction
Is it true? as far as i know if the first batch of DIA data will be distributed started from the 18th of this month. It looks like that's not the problem as the bounty token is not yet getting distributed to the bounty participants. When dia has already listed on binance and that has become the main consideration to holders to sell their tokens and go for another project.
Almost the entire cryptocurrency market has shown a sharp decline in prices over the past few days and therefore I also see no reason to believe that the drop in Dia was due to the upcoming distribution of rewards for the Bounty company.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
September 06, 2020, 06:19:01 AM
Most likely, such a dump of this project happened because in a few days they have to give out rewards for the bounty campaign. Perhaps this is an artificial price reduction
Is it true? as far as i know if the first batch of DIA data will be distributed started from the 18th of this month. It looks like that's not the problem as the bounty token is not yet getting distributed to the bounty participants. When dia has already listed on binance and that has become the main consideration to holders to sell their tokens and go for another project.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 271
bitonator.tangled.com/join
September 06, 2020, 05:03:41 AM
BTC and ETH have slipped, in my opinion that is the only explanation for the situation on DeFi market. The market will definitely recover and we will see new highs, the show will go on
Activity: 1134
Merit: 105
September 06, 2020, 02:57:08 AM
Don't know what is happening at this moment. Most of defi project lost their value incredibly. Especially for dia data, the recently successful defi token, launched IEO a months ago. Then it was start increasing incredibly, ATH around at $5.13  Sep 02, 2020 (3 days ago) but its only $2.09 today Sep 05, 2020. Just decrease more than half of its value within 48hours when it added binance exchange mainwhile
One minute silence for the people who bought it at the all time high, if it is added in the binance exchange then someone might dumped it for sure because deif craziness is all over the market so if someone dump it means there will be a chain reaction and result into panic selling.

The DEFI drama and hype is not over yet. It's just the beginning of this new era. If you missed the profit from DIA, buy it now at sale price of around 2.00$.
The price of DIA and all other defi coins will pump more in the coming days.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
September 06, 2020, 02:53:36 AM
Don't know what is happening at this moment. Most of defi project lost their value incredibly. Especially for dia data, the recently successful defi token, launched IEO a months ago. Then it was start increasing incredibly, ATH around at $5.13  Sep 02, 2020 (3 days ago) but its only $2.09 today Sep 05, 2020. Just decrease more than half of its value within 48hours when it added binance exchange mainwhile
This is normal because not only DIA has experienced a decline, look at DIA's competitors such as Chainlink and BAND, all of whom have experienced a big decline, but I am sure that DIA's price will rise again in the near future, this is the right time to buy it and hold it for the next few weeks

Since bitcoin is on a decline its normal for all the altcoins to dump too and it includes the Defi projects too. Defi projects and coins have a lot of short term scope and this is the time to buy cheap defi coins. They will soon be back to their original prices once the market recovers.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
September 06, 2020, 02:51:03 AM
One minute silence for the people who bought it at the all time high, if it is added in the binance exchange then someone might dumped it for sure because deif craziness is all over the market so if someone dump it means there will be a chain reaction and result into panic selling.

It was more like a hype and thus with market has corrected a bit like btc is at 10k levels, so all coins have also fall and this Defi if looking in past few days had risen too much. So, they are even correcting much faster in this fall. Yes, those who had bought on high will find it difficult now as it may rise to those levels or not is quite sceptical.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
September 06, 2020, 02:50:11 AM
This is normal because not only DIA has experienced a decline, look at DIA's competitors such as Chainlink and BAND, all of whom have experienced a big decline, but I am sure that DIA's price will rise again in the near future, this is the right time to buy it and hold it for the next few weeks
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 06, 2020, 12:09:57 AM
What can you expect from These overhyped currencies?
Expect more of this in the following days mate,Not even if the correction ends that these currencies will recover but instead continue to fell down from
whats their prices month ago.
Defi projects are starting to show Low appeal now and also Ethereum fells sharply yesterday and until today.
Link and Polkadot is on the same track now so better aware and sell your coins if you still have on hand now.
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
September 05, 2020, 11:01:25 PM
As now full market is going down we can't only blame DIA for dumping. They have been listed on Binance 2-3days ago so I can that they are progressing. But the dump is not for the project. Actually it's a correction that the price of DIA needs. Because it pumped so fast. So, I'm seeing it in a positive way.
The general trend of the market today is very bad and the DIA price is having a big correction in the last 2 days. Of course, there are many other very bad projects and for me the DIA is still too good for you to choose to invest in right now. I bought DIA at $1.9 today and will wait patiently for the market to bounce back in the near term as this is a good opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
September 05, 2020, 03:45:24 PM
The main reason dumped the BTC price. Now BTC price is less than 10k$ which is 13.5% down in the last 7 days. ETH also down 20% in the last 7 days. And today BTC down more than 5%. In this case, altcoins the majority percent follow the BTC trend. when BTC goes down altcoins fall. I think DIA is down because of BTC. Now the market situation is critical. Traders are afraid and they are converting their money in USDT. DIA is a good project if the BTC downtrend stop then DIA will rise.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 05, 2020, 03:33:33 PM
Activity: 546
Merit: 180
I'm Matured Now
September 05, 2020, 03:22:37 PM
As now full market is going down we can't only blame DIA for dumping. They have been listed on Binance 2-3days ago so I can that they are progressing. But the dump is not for the project. Actually it's a correction that the price of DIA needs. Because it pumped so fast. So, I'm seeing it in a positive way.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 05, 2020, 03:19:17 PM
I don't think Dia is that type of project that you will consider to be a pump and dump, in fact, every coin or token in market today have also witnesse this moment, crypto community are very funny, when price increases they complain about being pumped, when price decreases they complain about it being dumped, besides, you should blame btc that always drag other alts down always.

almost all alt i think are about pump and dump. this DIA though is a good project, i wonder why its call a DEFI token when its a utility token. the only reason why its related to DEFI that the data they process are from the DEFI platforms.  can somebody tell me i'm wrong here? its how i understood what the project is.

its a cool project that has millions of $ in terms of trading volumes in 24hour. this dip is like giving a chance for those who hasn't bought dia tokens.
Activity: 686
Merit: 35
September 05, 2020, 03:01:42 PM
I don't think Dia is that type of project that you will consider to be a pump and dump, in fact, every coin or token in market today have also witnesse this moment, crypto community are very funny, when price increases they complain about being pumped, when price decreases they complain about it being dumped, besides, you should blame btc that always drag other alts down always.
Activity: 684
Merit: 10
September 05, 2020, 02:15:29 PM
Quickly pumped up quickly sold out, the most important thing is to earn money here and now, I would not be surprised if most defi projects pretend to be dead with the appearance of bears.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 05, 2020, 02:12:49 PM

You really don't have anything to do with your time or perhaps you are a newbie in crypto or you are a bitter investor who buy Dia at the ath, either way your post is baseless, did you even read what you post, "downfall of Dia" don't make me laugh, maybe you should take a good look at the market before drawing conclusion, Dia is not even up to 2 month and you expect lambo  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
September 05, 2020, 02:10:09 PM
This entire market is collapsing, even ETH has collapsed over 30% in just a few days. So no need to fear for low-cap altcoins like DIA, its price will soon continue to go up if the market recovers in the coming days
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
September 05, 2020, 01:58:16 PM
ATH will not be as long as it continues to stand, there will definitely be a correction that occurs, as now the increase in the DIA token can be said to be quite significant, even faster with its ups and downs, traders will be happy to see token movements like this.
But I think almost all DeFi tokens have experienced a great decline, whether this is a big correction where we have to look down again or it will indeed grow back after the current downturn, but what I know is that DIA tokens are quite significant in increasing their prices, even I often monitor them.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 362
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 05, 2020, 01:41:22 PM
I think the distribution of bounty rewards is not the right reason because the reward pool is small...

Almost all coins are going down, it is a market correction also do not forget the DIA has grown from 5 cents to $5 which is over 100x gains in short span of time now it is undergoing correction which is natural because nothing can continuously and constantly keep going up.
this is the right reason, in my opinion, the price increase that occurs in a very short time is most likely price manipulation, so the price decline will certainly be very drastic.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 254
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 05, 2020, 01:34:17 PM
DIA's price is still many times higher than public sale, so I don't think this project is falling apart. It's just an adjustment after growth for a long time, and it's a good opportunity for those who want to invest in this project and hold them in the long term.
Pages:
Jump to: