Pages:
Author

Topic: Download BIRDCHAIN on Google Play - page 6. (Read 91043 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Making Birdchain fly
May 08, 2018, 04:08:38 PM
Hello, the bounty manager, When is the end of the bounty now. How do you plain to make your app work better in  the cryptosystem.  What is your soft cap and how much have you rise now in the ICO. How can I have access to the white paper to read for better understanding of the project. Best of success.

Hi,

Our bounty program will end the same date as the ICO. May 31, 2018 or when the hard cap is reached.
I did not get the question about the crypto system Smiley Could you elaborate?
Our soft cap was 1500 ether. We reached it in 35 hours.
The white paper is here: https://github.com/Birdchain/whitepaper-business

If there will be anything I could help you with, say it and I will help Smiley
Activity: 406
May 08, 2018, 10:47:47 AM
Hello, the bounty manager, When is the end of the bounty now. How do you plain to make your app work better in  the cryptosystem.  What is your soft cap and how much have you rise now in the ICO. How can I have access to the white paper to read for better understanding of the project. Best of success.
Making Birdchain fly
May 08, 2018, 02:52:03 AM
when airdrop distribution occurs
thank

We distribute airdrop hours after winner claims it Smiley So, pretty quick Smiley
Making Birdchain fly
May 08, 2018, 02:45:18 AM
I begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. Here I have no doubt that the team will be able to successfully implement the project.

It is impossible to determine on the basis of the history the team will be able to develop a good project or not, it all depends on their desire, funding and relevance

We already have started the dapp development. We are expecting to provide some more details this week Smiley So, just follow the news Smiley
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 12:04:36 PM
when airdrop distribution occurs
thank
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
May 07, 2018, 12:02:15 PM
I begin the study of the project with the study of information about the team. Here I have no doubt that the team will be able to successfully implement the project.

It is impossible to determine on the basis of the history the team will be able to develop a good project or not, it all depends on their desire, funding and relevance
Making Birdchain fly
May 07, 2018, 11:41:14 AM
Hello! Do you have a referral program for receiving bonuses?

Yes, we do Smiley www.birdchain.io/bounty
Hi, please, I have participated in your bounty campaign, when is the bounty distribution?

Hi, We will distribute all bounties after the ICO is finished. I would like to invite you to our Telegram channel: www.t.me/birdchainchat for the latest news.

Or join our daily LIVE shows: www.youtube.com/birdchain. All updates are announced in these two channels.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
May 07, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

Hi, please, I have participated in your bounty campaign, when is the bounty distribution?
Making Birdchain fly
May 07, 2018, 06:47:04 AM

Thank you Smiley It is not the first project we implement. Although, the first on blockchain Smiley That is why we have amazing blockchain advisors Smiley
Making Birdchain fly
May 07, 2018, 06:24:10 AM

Making Birdchain fly
May 07, 2018, 04:53:50 AM
What made you guys decide to bring this project to the blockchain?

The fact that without blockchain our business model would not be viable. Smiley We will be rewarding people for small actions that they do. Transaction fees in Fiat and various currencies would be a nightmare. Blockchain solves this problem.

Plus, it brings transparency. I know this word was overused, but transparency is the thing that our market really lacks of.

great to hear that! i hope your project will really live up to that. and will last long here in crypto. so many projects started to slow down after the ico and exchange listing, until no more value in trading. so i wonder how long you will be in the crypto world.

I hope for a quite a few long years. We focus on solving real problems that we faced while operating our other businesses. Blockchain opened a possibility to solve these issues.

So, as long as we will keep on solving issues - providing useful services - I see great potential in our company Smiley
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
May 07, 2018, 04:42:15 AM

The fact that without blockchain our business model would not be viable. Smiley We will be rewarding people for small actions that they do. Transaction fees in Fiat and various currencies would be a nightmare. Blockchain solves this problem.

Plus, it brings transparency. I know this word was overused, but transparency is the thing that our market really lacks of.

great to hear that! i hope your project will really live up to that. and will last long here in crypto. so many projects started to slow down after the ico and exchange listing, until no more value in trading. so i wonder how long you will be in the crypto world.
Activity: 143
May 07, 2018, 03:51:33 AM
Nice project! Looks very promising!
Do you have bounty campaign?
And one more question: do you have like an open-source code and stuff?
Thank you

Yeah, you can find our Bounty campaigns here: www.birdchain.io/bounty

Regarding the "open-source code and stuff" we will share some BIG news and updates this week so follow the news.

Best seats for the news updates:
www.t.me/birdchainchat
www.youtube.com/birdchain
May 07, 2018, 03:48:17 AM
Admin hen will we be getting our Birdcoins for referrals they were supposed to come In Our mew in may

Hi. After the ICO is finished.
May 07, 2018, 03:47:10 AM
When is the sale planned to end? I mean the final date, not the current bonus ending time.

Hi, the end of ICO is May 31, 2018. Do you need any kind of additional information?
May 07, 2018, 03:44:39 AM
i like project on my show

What is your show? Smiley
Making Birdchain fly
May 07, 2018, 03:42:09 AM
price birdchain 1 ETH = 42 000 BIRDs and sales have passed soft cap  Shocked
and hopefully before ico ends hard cap is reached because I participated in the ico  Grin Grin

The market is recovering and as you might have noticed in the last week we moved quite a bit with contributions Smiley

Looking forward what SEC will say about ether today Smiley We expect good news and even higher activity after that! Wink
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 12:01:03 AM
price birdchain 1 ETH = 42 000 BIRDs and sales have passed soft cap  Shocked
and hopefully before ico ends hard cap is reached because I participated in the ico  Grin Grin
Making Birdchain fly
May 06, 2018, 11:39:39 PM

Making Birdchain fly
May 06, 2018, 11:35:13 PM
exactly can I do with these tokens?
Can I buy them for Bitcoins?
Do I understand correctly that the sale will last a month?

You can sell them to the companies that will use our services. You can speculate in the exchanges. You can purchase our services yourself. And of course you can HODL.

Yes, you can contribut in our ICO in Bitcoin.

Yes. Last day of ICO is May 31st Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: