Pages:
Author

Topic: Download BIRDCHAIN on Google Play - page 8. (Read 91043 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Making Birdchain fly
April 23, 2018, 03:43:27 AM
Unfortunately i was not able to take part in the ICO because of the crypto environment at the time, not a good time to invest into a ICO.

Has the token been listed/is going to be listed on any exchanges soon?

This is NOT a financial advise, but the market is perfect now. As ether is cheaper now, you can purchase more BIRD tokens for the same amount of fiat.

Our ICO still continues and you still can take part in it. You have some time Smiley

Thanks for the quick feedback!

My bad! ICO started a while ago so i thought it was finished.

This was my exact thought, the market is stabilizing, and it does not seem likely that we will se lower lows. Market seems bullish at the moment and a lot of optimism atm in the crypto environment, seems like a good time to invest.

Soooo... You can contribute here: https://www.birdchain.io/ico Smiley
Making Birdchain fly
April 23, 2018, 03:40:49 AM
birdchain is a good project and i hope will be successful , when bounty will be receive ?

Bounty will be distributed after the ICO! Wink
Making Birdchain fly
April 23, 2018, 03:39:50 AM
you are very expressive and positive! I like it! your ideas look promising. I participate in activities

Thank you Smiley It is very nice to meet such a positive and motivated community member! Wink
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 03:54:10 AM
you are very expressive and positive! I like it! your ideas look promising. I participate in activities
Activity: 350
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 02:07:39 AM
Nice project. Never knew it is on sales already. Getting mine soon
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
April 21, 2018, 08:00:44 PM
birdchain is a good project and i hope will be successful , when bounty will be receive ?
Activity: 79
April 21, 2018, 07:16:44 PM
Is there any information about hard cap? Was it collected ot not?

The ICO is still in progress. The hard cap is 10500 ETH and it was not hit yet.
Activity: 31
April 20, 2018, 12:11:38 PM
Is there any information about hard cap? Was it collected ot not?
April 20, 2018, 11:40:12 AM
Unfortunately i was not able to take part in the ICO because of the crypto environment at the time, not a good time to invest into a ICO.

This is NOT a financial advise, but the market is perfect now. As ether is cheaper now, you can purchase more BIRD tokens for the same amount of fiat.

Our ICO still continues and you still can take part in it. You have some time Smiley

Thanks for the quick feedback!

My bad! ICO started a while ago so i thought it was finished.

This was my exact thought, the market is stabilizing, and it does not seem likely that we will se lower lows. Market seems bullish at the moment and a lot of optimism atm in the crypto environment, seems like a good time to invest.

Making Birdchain fly
April 20, 2018, 11:35:01 AM

April 20, 2018, 11:09:01 AM

Making Birdchain fly
April 20, 2018, 04:03:20 AM
Market picking up, next couple of months will be awesome. keep building up the HYPE, the fundamentals are already there!!

Thanks Teo Wink
Activity: 7
April 20, 2018, 02:59:55 AM
Market picking up, next couple of months will be awesome. keep building up the HYPE, the fundamentals are already there!!
Making Birdchain fly
April 18, 2018, 09:08:25 AM
Dont miss today's LIVE on YouTube!

Meet our Colleague Aliona and ask Her anything:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHjVlMP8mOw
Making Birdchain fly
April 18, 2018, 03:41:45 AM
Thanks to SUppoman i found for you and i believed him.Great project and will hold coins for years .I love daily rewards on you tube.Good Luck in the future

Thank you for supporting us! If you will have any questions, let me know! Smiley
Activity: 364
April 16, 2018, 06:23:11 PM
Thanks to SUppoman i found for you and i believed him.Great project and will hold coins for years .I love daily rewards on you tube.Good Luck in the future
Making Birdchain fly
April 12, 2018, 02:06:43 AM
I'm surprised that this concept hasn't been embraced sooner... what a great platform. Can't wait to see BirdChain take off.

Thank you! Smiley Join our daily airdrops and news at YouTube Wink
Making Birdchain fly
April 11, 2018, 02:32:50 AM
wow, what a creative idea!!!

Thank you! Smiley

Join our community on Telegram or Airdrop on Youtube:
https://t.me/birdchainchat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYTtTUC6pAE
Making Birdchain fly
April 10, 2018, 10:10:52 AM
Bird chain is a very great project.

Thank you Smiley
Making Birdchain fly
April 10, 2018, 02:25:10 AM
i believe that birdchain is one of the best projects i have seen , it will doing good with time and good investment

Thank you! it is very nice to hear it from our community! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: