Pages:
Author

Topic: Downloadabit.com - Buy and Sell Digital Goods, Scripts, and Software! - page 5. (Read 16974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Finally good alternative to bitfy market place, i hope this does not have difficult verification process, how safe is their escrow system.

We don't use escrow.   It is a feedback driven marketplace.   We encourage sellers to have demos so you as a user know what you are buying.  However, if we receive reports of abuse relating to a seller or product, we will remove products and ban sellers as needed. 
As you guys are not using Escrow then the site may be friendly to Scammers , moreover if you ban them they will make another account and will continue scamming , Just see bitffy how they are managing escrow and making difficult for scammers to scam.
Its just a suggestion , Implementation is on your comfort.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
hi AllInCrypto, I lost my password, in your website not there "forgot password" menu, please help me, my email is [email protected]

I was send ticket yesterday, but no response  Huh

Sorry.  I have been on the road all day.  I will send a reset when I get home in a few hours. 
legendary
hi AllInCrypto, I lost my password, in your website not there "forgot password" menu, please help me, my email is [email protected]

I was send ticket yesterday, but no response  Huh
legendary
Activity: 840
Interesting program. I am ready to join.. peoples on the web willing to such type of digital marketplace which accept bitcoin as a payment.. I have some faucet sites and some bitcoin blogs to sell, hop I'll get some good costumers there..
If by "color change only" you mean, color change, a support ticket system with staff that answers questions, and 25% of the fees, then yes.    We bought the source from them because we liked it and are doing our own thing.

We have a few exclusive products that are sold on our site and nowhere else.
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Your site looks the same like https://www.cointoli.com/ with just some color changes only.
take a look here :

Activity: 714
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Registered, looks like it's definitely worth a look.
legendary
interested to join. I Will sell all of my e-book in downloadabit Marketplace, hope there someone who would buying my products  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
A day without a buzz is like a day that never was
Great idea, i have been planning on listing software related product on pyiv but, their checkout system is very compliment.
So, marketplace like this will be an alternative.

Let's encourage & support them by participating, also i suggest renting few sig space on this forum and on other bit-related forum's. Marketing should play a vital role if, you want to see the site succeed online.

I suggest posting related thread on marketplace =>good's=>digital service section of this forum as well.

Thanks
Activity: 924
it is good site , I will use it in the future
Looks good. Is this like bitify?

Not quite.   As we only deal in digital goods.    But similar in the sense that it is multi vendor and you can sell your own products on there.
Activity: 686
Looks good. Is this like bitify?
Merit: 547
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Great layout and less price. Great Work  Cheesy
https://downloadabit.com/?product=23

this one seems to be intresting for me. But i don't think any strategy work for longer period in bustabit. I have my self tried different strategies with rdp running 24hour. Only loss. It would have been better if you have area to see comment about this service from the buyers. Sad

The seller actually has a thread with reviews here:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bustabot-1-script-for-bustabitcom-1309106

I am looking for a script to the exchanger , is it available ?

Are you looking for a BTC to fiat changer or a full exchange?
legendary
Activity: 994
https://downloadabit.com/?product=23

this one seems to be intresting for me. But i don't think any strategy work for longer period in bustabit. I have my self tried different strategies with rdp running 24hour. Only loss. It would have been better if you have area to see comment about this service from the buyers. Sad
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I am looking for a script to the exchanger , is it available ?
I have a question, how do you check the product listed on your site are not stolen goods? Say if someone created Dice script and sold it to someone and then this someone put in on Downloadabit under his own name?
Do you refund your customers in that case or you just ban scammer and that is all?

Sellers list products, I check to make sure they are a reasonable facsimile of what they say they are selling.    I don't install or test scripts.  That would be a ridiculous amount of work for such a small commission.   Sellers are responsible for the integrity of their product ultimately.   
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
I have a question, how do you check the product listed on your site are not stolen goods? Say if someone created Dice script and sold it to someone and then this someone put in on Downloadabit under his own name?
Do you refund your customers in that case or you just ban scammer and that is all?
Pages:
Jump to: