Pages:
Author

Topic: Downloadabit.com - Buy and Sell Digital Goods, Scripts, and Software! - page 7. (Read 16974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
very happy to see anyone make a service like this, some of the scripts and the product being sold quite a lot, but almost all of them are quite expensive, even for a faucet script very expensive Grin
Yes script are too expensive to afford i am looking at slot machine script and price for it is 0.45BTC, i don't think anybody will buy this.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Site is NICE! I like it much better than bitify already, much faster!

I'm glad you like it.   Thanks.   Our server is pretty overpowered for what it's running with thoughts of expansion in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
www.DonateMedia.org
Site is NICE! I like it much better than bitify already, much faster!
very happy to see anyone make a service like this, some of the scripts and the product being sold quite a lot, but almost all of them are quite expensive, even for a faucet script very expensive Grin

I don't think you went to the site because there isn't even a faucet script on there.
Activity: 493
Live by your own rules
Hey nice site, I signed up with a similar site that was being advertised on here yesterday but they didn't offer a products list to browse. So what type of files can you upload, like is any zip/rar file ok and how much do you charge for the service?

Hey, Currently I only allow zip.

And as far as fee, I charge a .001 fee as a "quality control", but have no problem waiving it if a user has something really great they want to sell.   Upon sale, 3% is paid to us, and 2% to the affiliate program.   If no affiliate is present at purchase, the extra 2% goes to downloadabit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hey nice site, I signed up with a similar site that was being advertised on here yesterday but they didn't offer a products list to browse. So what type of files can you upload, like is any zip/rar file ok and how much do you charge for the service?
If you have digital goods to sell, come on down.   We would love to have some more great products on https://downloadabit.com

Bitcoin Slot Machine: http://downloadabit.com/?product=9

Dice Script: http://downloadabit.com/?product=17

Cloud Mining Script: http://downloadabit.com/?product=12

Many more coming soon!
Information about Downloadabit:

We charge a service fee of 5%.   3% goes to downloadabit, and 2% goes to our affiliates.   If no affiliate is present, the entire 5% goes to downloadabit.   There is a listing fee of .001 on paid products for quality control.  We reserve the right to delete scripts at any time, at our sole discretion, if we feel that they are inviolation of our Terms of Service.
Welcome Everyone!

We are excited to announce the grand opening of, Downloadabit.com - the newest and best Digital goods and services marketplace!!!

We will be fully operational on Mac, PC and mobile Android and IOS!! Giving you no limitations to usability.

By using a seamless interface to buy and sell digital goods and services and ways to manage your account, we think you all will very much appreciate the clean, efficient user oriented design of our service.  

Our mission is to provide a solution that is easier than ever to use and more reliable than any other service - and above all, a trusted, one stop shop for all things digital goods and services with the lowest fee possible!

Downloadabit.com is always looking for ways to improve and provide an even better experience to our buyers and sellers.  If you have any suggestions or would like to list your products or services with us please drop us a note at [email protected] and we will be in touch asap.

Thank you for using downloadabit.com, we look forward to serving you.

Best,

Downloadabit.com Team

Downloadabit.com

Pages:
Jump to: