Pages:
Author

Topic: Dreamcoin [DRM] - X13 - PoW/PoS - page 24. (Read 71721 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
May 25, 2014, 10:54:41 AM
Do we need Dreamcoin.com..or .fi is fine?
May 25, 2014, 10:53:17 AM
MyFarm take it easy on the buys hahah, dont want to see you throw money like its water. Glad to know you own 40-50% of the market. Smart hand.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
May 25, 2014, 10:28:40 AM
CryptoArticles will gladly support DreamCoin in your quest to keep this coin going Smiley

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/25/dreamcoin-new-developmental-team-community-rallies-to-keep-project-going#

Let me know if news breaks, I'll keep an eye on this thread but I might miss things Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
May 25, 2014, 09:44:18 AM
just recruited some ex-DRM players back
now see the sell and buy walls  Grin

hope i can make some progress faster, but nvm
SLOW BUT SURE!!!

Trust ur guts guys, this DRM waking from its falls
and now stable, so, in the next update of this coin, what will happen???  Grin  Grin  Grin
Lets Dream it together
have a nice day Cheesy
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
May 25, 2014, 09:08:33 AM
Looking forward to updates.

If the community decides to go in this direction then we need to start thinking of a plan to implement it.  I think that the last news article I posted could be a decent way to start - contact people who have had their Front Lawn Gardens attacked through legal means and have made headlines because of it.  They have already been through collaborations with groups that support the cause and have an inherent audience by which to communicate the idea.

So, I'm thinking we find a list of those people (a day of googling if that) and create a succinct proposition that explains how we can support what they already do.  As I stated, they have a circle of people on the topic that they already have interacted with and likely are still involved with so it is a matter of explaining the details of what crypto is and how it could benefit them.  Kind of like how Doge had to explain to NASCAR what they were but admittedly on a smaller scale (smaller scale but potentially a much more rapt audience).

Just an idea I am tossing out there that can be in addition to what the Dream Community and MyFarm might have in mind...I have no problem with doing any and all of that (with editorial input) if the community thinks it viable.

Good deal.  Just don't contact them yet.  Begin compiling that information but let us get the website and other stuff updated first.
Activity: 252
May 25, 2014, 08:30:09 AM
Is the wallet on the "now official" (*.fi) site the same as the one from the old site? Should I update my wallet?
No need to update the wallet it's still the same
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
May 25, 2014, 08:24:33 AM
Is the wallet on the "now official" (*.fi) site the same as the one from the old site? Should I update my wallet?
May 25, 2014, 07:54:58 AM
Guys sorry to say, X11 coin is now first POS coin to have anon. feature implemented and is skyrocketing right now
Yeah they're on my watch list I'm curious about how they went about it and further reviews.
I think our race to be the first one ended with Carsen's tantrum.
Besides I think it is a smarter move to watch and learn from others They are trail blazing it is true and today they are reaping rewards. However i do believe they will also be the first to feel any blow back that may occur from any errors or attacks. Not saying there will be, I like to side on the air of caution though.
I too wish Carsen wouldn't have sold DRM with false promise of anon. I can't say I'm capable of that level of programing, so I won't make it a primary promise
I will however watch progress and work on expanding our network with other dev teams. Having friends is a good thing. Not everything has to be a competition
sometimes it's better to have collaboration instead...
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
May 25, 2014, 07:49:18 AM
Guys sorry to say, X11 coin is now first POS coin to have anon. feature implemented and is skyrocketing right now

I wonder how legit this feature i really is. 2weeks to develop anon x11, and DRK with over 20x market cap, and with much more resources, havent implemented with a dev with 17 years experience of software engineering, working on it since launch. Either this x11coin dev is a brainiac of insane skill (natural super talent), or its just loose words giving false pumps. But who am i to judge Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
May 25, 2014, 06:57:07 AM
legendary
Activity: 966
May 25, 2014, 05:00:26 AM
I like how you guys didn't give up but are really rebuilding new DEV team! Keep it up you still may have dream-like bright future!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
May 25, 2014, 04:48:42 AM
the logo is beautiful.. but we still have a long way to go~
May 25, 2014, 03:57:35 AM
I will address the anon features again.
as previously stated that is a future plan. Not an immediate plan.
I am watching the development of these features on other coins. Some think first mover is the one that wins. I think first movers have first issues and wish to avoid any unforeseen problems that may arise as it is uncharted territory.
Please have patience with these types of developments. I do not make false promises and feel our better focus at this time is community growth and market share.
Myfarm and others have put forward awesome ideas. Public awareness of crypto and Dreamcoin specifically should be our spotlight of concern.
We have made good progress in pulling Dreamcoin back. We are not dead in the water or dying.
Thank you to all who have been part of this rescue, without you this coin would surely have sank.
It is an honor to be lead of such a community and look forward to what we can do.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
May 25, 2014, 03:15:43 AM
Activity: 560
May 25, 2014, 03:05:07 AM
May 25, 2014, 01:23:04 AM
We will need to iron out some details and delegate a team to handle canvasing and networking efforts with established organizations that would be willing to align themselves with our efforts.
I am proud of this community
Good job You guys are awesome

the dev himself was negative energy..now we have MyFarm's positive energy back.

AND....the positive energy of the new dev.....who.....and get this.....listens to the community!
The community is the heart of the coin and ultimately the make or break hinge. Without the community the coin itself holds little value.
You all are the most important part of this.
May 25, 2014, 01:18:27 AM
We will need to iron out some details and delegate a team to handle canvasing and networking efforts with established organizations that would be willing to align themselves with our efforts.

AND....the positive energy of the new dev.....who.....and get this.....listens to the community!
May 25, 2014, 01:17:24 AM

May 25, 2014, 01:15:42 AM
May 25, 2014, 01:13:44 AM
Polo 24 hour volume went from 2 BTC to 27!   Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: